Season 5 Important News regarding Michael Vartan/Vaughn

denialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialde
ialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenia
denialdenialdenial

anyone? ;)

no but seriously, this just makes me wanna cry. 🇳🇴

Yeah me too, I hate a lot of people for this happening, Vaughn is as main as Chandler is in friends. and they are both what I watch the show for, cos they bring something to the show without them it's pointless.

Due to my association with the MV Campaign, I was contacted by a source from the set of “Alias” and given the following information regarding Michael Vartan’s status with the show.

1- Yesterday, Wednesday August 17, 2005 was Michael Vartan’s last day of shooting on the series “Alias”.

2- The funeral scene was filmed yesterday.

3- At this time there is no intention of having either Vaughn/Vartan return to the series.

4- In regards to Mr. Vartan’s departure being a “mutual decision”, Mr. Vartan’s intentions had always been to stay with “Alias” until the series concluded as he had many times, stated in the past.

I was contacted earlier in the week regarding this information, and was just told yesterday that I could release it.

This is all the information I’ve been given regarding this matter, so please don’t PM or email me for additional information or my source. Also I will not be involved in any other “spoilering”, because considering I won’t be watching the show, I really don’t care.

Jodi

Everyone talks about how "nice" Jennifer Garner is. I understand it must be awkward for her to work with an old boyfriend (whom she dumped when a better guy came along), but she should not have gotten him off the show. This is the poor guy's career--leave it alone.

Well That didn't take long at all! :rolleyes: Seems Michael Vartan's biography has already been removed:

ABCmedianet

Thanks to redhat at sd-1 for the heads up.

He's also gone from abc.go.com - no Vaughn in the "Agent Profiles" section and no Vartan in the "talent bios."

Ouch. (n)

Also, Eric Weiss and Nadia Santos are still up in the "Agent Profiles." We know Greg is leaving and Mia will only be on occasionally, if at all, this season. I think we've seen the last of Vartan on Alias. I've emerged from Denial and I'm just depressed...

I went to ABC Media Net and all Vartan's photos were gone (except episode captures) and the cast pictures from S4 that included him are also gone. His name is no longer included on the list of "Talent Bio's"...

So now, as backwards as it may seem, we have our answer. It is too bad that there was never any official comment from anyone involved with the show. I'm just so disappointed with all of them for handling this situation so badly. I'm not watching Alias ever again.

There trying to make it seem like Vaughn never exsisted, and Vartan never was on the show. This is pushing it too damn far. I hate ABC and anyone that was affiliated with making this whole decision. This is going to go down in history as one of the worst mistakes a TV show ever made.

What a**holes.

Mia isn't even on the show anymore and her stuff is still up there!

I don't care what the f*** ABC thinks. I've watched this show for four years, to me Vaughn will always be alive. They can take their crappy ratings and screw themselves again.

Wekk I'm glad he is gone. Vaught has been a pest since season 3. Lets be real Garner got him axed because of Affleck. I now respect Afflect more, because the dead weight is gone.

Although the way J.J handled it was wrong. Just be honest, and say he is dead after the episode aired. Don't insult the audience with with mixed msesages.

It is weird, despite past mistakes, I was never actually mad at JJ in the past. Now I am. I mean, I also hold others affiliated with the show accountable for how badly this entire situation has been handled, but this is just pushing the fans too far.

The truth is that I wish I hadn't even watched last week. I'm just sad about all of it. (n) I mean over the week-end I kept watching 5.01 over and over again looking for clues, trying to find that silver lining...

But there is none. I know in my heart what happened. I hold TPTB responsible, JJ and all the rest of them. It is just so obvious that Prophet Five was edited together to give as ambiguous an answer as possible so that fans would walk away completely confused. Add to that the fact that Vartan was taken off of the website today and it is just obvious. It is just so dishonest. I'm so finished with Alias and everyone over at ABC.

They had a good year last year. And now they don't care what the fans think. It just disgusts me.

For one...JJ lied. He said the Vaughn story line was not what it seemed. They weren't even planning on having Vaughn back until fans complained. I swear, i never missed an epi, and i won't stop watching. But i'll never watch one of JJ's shows again.

I'm glad i don't watch Lost, after a few season who knows if Jack or Kate will just suddenly die.

You know, as quickly and thoroughly as ABC wiped out any trace of Vartan/Vaughn, it's almost like they wanted to make an example of the actor and his character. "See how we feel about you. You're nothing!"

I dunno about this guys... i really think there's something going on with this whole issue. :blink:

btw, it's unfair to say JJ lied, you've seen ONE episode, they can't tell Vaughn's whole storyline in one episode.

and please don't discuss that whole Jen getting him axed cuz of Affleck trash. That is gossip and you guys should already know that's not allowed on AA.

I dunno about this guys... i really think there's something going on with this whole issue. :blink:

btw, it's unfair to say JJ lied, you've seen ONE episode, they can't tell Vaughn's whole storyline in one episode.

and please don't discuss that whole Jen getting him axed cuz of Affleck trash. That is gossip and you guys should already know that's not allowed on AA.
I agree. JJ is quite the storyteller, and I think that his death was faked by Jack Bristow to protect Vaughn until they get to the bottom of who is trying to kill him. After all, Jack did say that he would help Vaughn and Sydney any way he could.

So they took Vartan off the website. Don't you think this is all for the fans to think that Vaughn is dead, too? EVERYBODY (real and fiction) are supposed to believe Vaughn is dead.

But then again, we'll see. I'll keep watching.

I agree that something seems fishy about this. It's like they are trying too hard to make us think that he is gone for good. I'm thinking that if everyone believes for sure that he is truly dead, then any reapperance of him later on would just be this huge and great shock.

However if this isn't the case then yeah it sucks how they are treating Vartan and the show that we have come to love over 4 years. It's horrible how they can just act like he was some insignificant part of the whole story of Alias. I plan on watching the whole season still, but if he really is dead and they keep with the bad treatment of Vartan then I'm done with JJ and ABC.

That's the weirdest part for me, that if Vaughn is dead, his agent bio should stay up with the info edited. It's so strange and almost incomprehensible in my mind why it was necessary to go to such lengths to erase Vaughn completely.... (n)

truthfully there is something not right with this. Even when bradley cooper left, they left his bio up. im thinking maybe he isnt really gone and he will be back. spolier fix reported that vartan was signed for all of season 5 so what is up with that

JJ said that everyone contacts got renewed except for nadio and weiss and they were signed on for a few episodes

well i just checked spolier fix and look what i found

10/01 - As you can probably tell by last night's episode, Michael Vartan is no longer a series regular on ALIAS. Howevah! They are WORKING ON getting Michael Vartan back for 1-3 episodes this season ... but so far, no deal. As I understand it, the ball is in his court. I have no idea as to HOW they would bring it back ... but remember, ANYTHING can (and does!) happen on Alias, and JJ's words just keep ringing through my head: "The Vaughn storyline is NOT what it seems." Source: Kristin on E!Online

IM PISSED OFF
JJ did everyone wrong
I think im prob going to be done with alias cause remember is sydney is the next to get the ax and be replaced with this new girl

That's the weirdest part for me, that if Vaughn is dead, his agent bio should stay up with the info edited. It's so strange and almost incomprehensible in my mind why it was necessary to go to such lengths to erase Vaughn completely.... (n)

I just feel that ABC had a lot of hit shows last year and they are a little full of themselves. With the MV campaign going on and everything, I think that they are doing this on purpose. Sort of like, "Fine you little people, don't watch, see if we care, we'll take him off the website so fast your head will be spinning." It just another symptom of the larger issue going on here, which is that they really don't care how we feel or what we think. They are going to do whatever they want anyway. I mean, look how many clues were left to suggest that he might be alive - after all that they don't even have him under contract for any more episodes. It was deliberately filmed and edited that way despite the fact that he might never be back. *ssh*les.

Syd is not going anywhere.

and I am really upset about abc taking down all things related to MV. But if he's not a cast regular, why was his name in the credits as a regular?? we'll have to see on Thursdays if his name is still there. Thats the only way we'll be reassured he's not really gone.

and I am really upset about abc taking down all things related to MV. But if he's not a cast regular, why was his name in the credits as a regular?? we'll have to see on Thursdays if his name is still there. Thats the only way we'll be reassured he's not really gone.

His name is no longer in the credits!

Back