In His Eyes

bumbumbum..... Will sucks, he's such a idoit, so full of himself. He should just die, and Sark too. I actually kinda like Sark as an evil character, but not when he wants to break apart Syd and VAughn. Sark and Will should fall of a cliff and be eaten by wild monkeys, LOL. That's a little cruisome, but seriously, what happens???????????????????????????????????????

Ok, who's with me on this one? WILL NEEDS TO DIE!! Oh man,just what are Sark and Will going to do that is going to make Syd mad at Vaughn. Dam that Sark, he need's to die to :angry: . Love the story, it's awesome. Post more soon!

Lauren :angelic:

Wow! Ya'll have been so awesome about commenting!! Thanks a ton!! I hope you life this chap, its sort of fluffy,... till the end! Enjoy!
~Carey

~*~*Chapter 8*~*~

Then he remembered how Sydney had accidentally left her spare key at his house. It was the perfect opportunity.

Syd is a sucker for “heartfelt” apologies, thought Will, I have the excuse to find her, now all I need is a surefire way to gain her trust again……..

*~*~A Sidewalk Café~*~*

“What’s the matter Syd? I ordered you everything on the menu and you still haven’t smiled yet.” Vaughn’s eyes danced as he said this, only he knew of Sydney’s secret weakness for French cuisine.

As Sydney sat staring at the clear sky beneath a small tear in the canopy, she took no notice of the small mountain of food set in front of her. Should she tell Vaughn about what Will had confessed to her?. Even though she was upset with Will, she knew she would soon forgive him, but when she did could she stand the tension that would erupt between him and Vaughn? Her best friend and her fiancé not getting along would certainly put an unnecessary strain on both relationships.

Sydney chose the latter of the two choices as she playfully laughed at Vaughn’s question. “Nothings wrong. I guess, I don’t know, I’m just having pre-wedding jitters??

“I’m sorry Ms. Bristow, but that is an incorrect answer, care to take another shot?”

Sydney and Vaughn erupted in laughter at Vaughn’s horrible attempt at a game show host impression. When Vaughn tried, he was so incredibly not funny, that he was hilarious. They continued to joke around until Sydney’s troubles were soon forgotten by both of them. Vaughn seemed to always have that effect on her. Whenever she was with him, her troubles just seemed to melt away.

*~*~ Sydney’s House~*~*

As Sydney walked up to her house, her troubles momentarily forgotten, she fished in her purse for the keys that were not there.

Great, I must have left them at Will’s. I guess I’m just going to have to suck it up, I mean really, how in love with me could Will really be? I mean, it’s Will for crying out loud!

As Sydney stood on her doorstep trying to force herself to confront Will she turned around and was shocked at what she saw. Will was strolling down the street pulling a little red wagon that contained… a puppy!

*~* Will’s POV*~*

Damn, she’s beautiful. She doesn’t suspect a thing! I cant believe I even thought of bugging the dog!..................………………………………..

Comments???

~Carey

FrEeLaNcEr03 said:
omgosh you have to write more soon. seriously!!!
:lol: Dont worry! I'll have more up tonight! I dont know what time though :rolleyes: haha! I might be busy studying for my drivers permit test! lol! Till then,
~Carey

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Great!!!! Will is still freaking me out. :eek: BUt what's with the puppy, a brib? And why didn't Vaughn talk to Syd about what he saw with Will, I 'm that was scary. :blink: This is great, post more. (y)

"And why didn't Vaughn talk to Syd about what he saw with Will?"

I think I wrote it in there, lol! but Im not sure. Anyways, he just doesnt ant any conflct to erupt so close to he and Syd's wedding. How sweet! lol!

Anways, here's the next chap! I hope ya'll like! Tomorrow, I am gonna write a HUGE chapter b/c I have to work this weekend @ my moms store. Well, hope ya'll enjoy!!!

*~*~* Chapter 9 *~*~*

Damn, she’s beautiful. She doesn’t suspect a thing! I cant believe I even thought of bugging the dog!………………………………..

Will she suspect anything? God she’s beautiful. Is she looking at me? How is she looking at me? Just keep calm, why would she even suspect you? But Sark said that she was smart, but how smart…..

As Sydney stood with her mouth open, watching in amazement as Will rolled a little red wagon containing a golden retriever puppy, down the busy LA street, she had no clue of the fierce argument going on inside Will’s head. To her he looked calm and collected with a huge smile across his face.

“Oh my gosh, Will! I can’t believe that you got me a dog! How did you? What did you?…..”

“Well, I mean I was just on my way to return your key, I saw a guy on the side of the road, and I thought to myself, I bet Syd would really like a puppy. I mean, you do have to get lonely coming home late and night and, well, you know…”

“Uhh, no Will I don’t, I mean, uhhh I do have a fiancé, remember? Vaughn.”

Damn! I did it again! Get it together Will, remember, to her your just normal , regular Will, not “Mr. Tippin” the conspiring man who would do anything to have her.

“I know, Syd! Don’t be silly! You know how much I like Vaughn I mean God, how could I forget him? He makes you really happy, so he makes me happy.”

“Will that’s so sweet, I’ve always thought you and Vaughn got along well. Look, I’m sorry about before, I shouldn’t have been that hard on you.”

“No Syd, I’m sorry, I was wrong, I shouldn’t have sprung that on you in the first place. I guess I’m just as nervous about you getting married as you are.”

“Thanks Will, I know we haven’t had that much time together lately, sooo.. come on, why don’t we go have dinner?”

*~*~* Somewhere close *~*~*

“Thanks Will, I know we haven’t had that much time together lately, sooo.. come on, why don’t we go have dinner?”

As Sark sat listening to the whole converstaion he was bewildered at how easily Sydney forgave Will.

My God, she’s hasn’t got a clue. Why didn’t I think of this before, or more importantly why didn’t Sloane ever think of this? Well at least Tippin doesn’t suspect a thing, God, he’s got no clue. When I get my hands on Vaughn…….And that dog? I can’t believe no one’s ever thought about that before! That dog will go everywhere, everywhere… where Syd is, maybe I wont even need Mr. Tippin’s assistance after all, or better yet, maybe I could use his expertise more often….

~Carey

Review!!! Please! :D

FrEeLaNcEr03 said:
omgosh you have to put more up soon. that was so good. please have more up soon. thanx a bunch!!
luv ya
seugnet
:lol: :lol: Dont worry! I'll have more up just as soon as I can. Lol! Ya'll dont know how much I appreciate you reading this fic!! But, ya havent really offered many suggestions. haha! So feel free to review and tell me what you'd like to happen (besides killing Will) lol! So until later,
~Carey

Great job hun! Your doing awesome, I am hooked to your story. I can't get enough :D Post more ASAP, cause I'm dying :woot: Will and Sark suck! Love it though, you rock!

Lauren :angelic:

CareyAli said:
FrEeLaNcEr03 said:
omgosh you have to put more up soon. that was so good. please have more up soon. thanx a bunch!!
luv ya
seugnet
:lol: :lol: Dont worry! I'll have more up just as soon as I can. Lol! Ya'll dont know how much I appreciate you reading this fic!! But, ya havent really offered many suggestions. haha! So feel free to review and tell me what you'd like to happen (besides killing Will) lol! So until later,
~Carey
lmao!! I dont have any suggestions. you are a talented writer, and you dont need to do anything but kill will. lmao!! :sideroll:

Back