International Michael

From which country do you adore Michael Vartan???

• UK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Australia

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• Italy

• Canada

• Holland

• New Zealand

• Other

• Total voters

Sabella

Cadet
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Okay so I thought it would be interesting to find out where all the MV fans come from, I'm from England, I love MV :love:</span>

Hi...
I'm from Italy...it's the first time I'm writing...my English is not very good so I prefer reading...it's better :D :D
I think that MV is WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :groupwave:
bye :smiley:

Tanja87 Posted Yesterday, 02:33 PM
  I'm from germany, as most of you probably know already 

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Oh hi Tanja, I thought you might drop in :hi:</span>

Ineedatan Posted Today, 04:57 AM
  Hi, I'm from New Zealand and I'd like to represent my country by saying "We love you Michael!"

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Wow someone from New Zealand, What's it like there??? I'm only asking cos I wanna go live there when I'm older! ^_^ Do they show Alias in New Zealnd??? </span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Hi everyone (MV Fans) :hi:

So when do we get Monster in Law in the cinemas, eh? Cos I wanna see it! ^_^
</span>

Bennifer2Yaaakkk Posted Yesterday, 10:18 PM
  Heyyy you guys, im from Israel.
Im crazy about Michael

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Wow someone from Israel, I didn't even know they showed Alias there -_- </span>

I'm from Finland!!!! suomi is the finnish name....it's cool to see that MV is adored all over the world!!

ineedatan, my friend is going to new zeland after xmas and she's staying for a year!!! whats NZ like?

allykins Posted Today, 06:48 AM
  enjoying the view from down under

eta: that wasn't meant to sound wrong 

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'> :lol: Lol, that was funny, you made me laugh for ages 😆</span>

Back