Season 5 Irina Speculation

Kristin on E! keeps alluding to a female character that is about to die. I've read a lot of speculators say that it's going to be Irina. There has also been some guesses as to who does the job. While Jack is the most obvious choice, what if it was Katya? When she saved Syd from the North Koreans, we thought she was a cool aunt. But then she betrayed her on S3 finale. If she's willing to ax her niece, what's to stop her doing the same to her own sis. Sick, but it could be true...

i dont wanna irina 2 die dammit! she is one of the coolest charecters in ALIAS! dont kill irina!!!!!
i dont think she will kill her, bcuz she is her sister and ppl, like arvin sloane know they work 2gether, so... i think somehow they are working 2gether and she will not kill her!
but it has 2 b some1 in her leage inorder 2 kill her, so ya mayb jack will kill her!

freaky said:
i dont wanna irina 2 die dammit! she is one of the coolest charecters in ALIAS! dont kill irina!!!!!
i dont think she will kill her, bcuz she is her sister and ppl, like arvin sloane know they work 2gether, so... i think somehow they are working 2gether and she will not kill her!
but it has 2 b some1 in her leage inorder 2 kill her, so ya mayb jack will kill her!
[post="1110689"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Irina (Lena Olin) won't come back, she doesn't want to, so I believe that she will be the one who dies, unfortunately she was a really great character. I think it was lousy of her to take the role since it was key and then decide she didn't want to do it anymore.

I reallllllly don't want Irina to die either, but since the end of S3 there have been rumors that she was already dead or going to die.

And then the Kristen spoilers came out. And now it seems absolute that it will be Irina that dies.

Which I have come to accept and justify it with the fact that without Lena there won't be a body, and we all know that dead body is the only proof that someone on Alias realy died, and even then they might not have (Emily Sloane).

So I have decided not to mourn the "death" of Irina b/c I know that JJ is jsut doin it to remove her from the minds of us fans. But ya know what I'm just gonna go on believing that she is alive and playing the "faked my own death" game again. :D

According to the Kristin spoiler it was someone that was good and evil, so I am thinking it could be Irina or Allison/Francie. Both would make sense.

Well,

I was thinking more in the line of who does the killing. Not, is it or isn't it going to be Irina? If we assume it's Irina that's going to die, who do you think kills her? And the theory about the Derevko sisters in league with one another... Do you think Irina would allow Katya to kill her own daughter? Irina has done awful things in her life, but I don't think she's the kind of monster who kills or has kill her own daughter. All in all, I was turned off by the fact that Katya would sleep with a man and try to kill his daughter who is her niece that she rescued herself earlier. I don't consider this to be mysterious on Katya's part. Just f'd up.

as much as i loved irinas charcter i think she will be killed off seeing as lena olin refuses to come back. and she hasn't been ont he show for a whole season, i think if she dies than it will create a whole lot of new problems and that could make s4 more interesting

Back