Season 3 irina

I'm 99.9% sure she isn't coming back this season, but maybe the next. I mean, there are two episodes left and I think they are done filming, so it's very unlikely she will appear in season 3. I'm hoping she will in season 4 to clear things up. I don't care if it's for one episode, she just needs to explain herself, and I'm fine. Irina could be dead for all we know! They left us hanging.

yah i heard they were negotiating for an ep, but they fell through for this season so she may be back for one ep next season.

i swear if she doesnt come back..... :shakes fist:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>LENA WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>
sadly i dont know if she will return :tear:

well i dont think she's coming back this season but i definitely have high hopes for season 4. i just can't stand another season without her.

however, everything surround this season's finale is kept very hush-hush, so if indeed she is going to make an appearance, we wouldn't know about it until we see the episode. but that also gives us a bit of hope. there was no confirmation that she's gonna be in it, but also no declination ;).

I would be nice to see her in the next season or maybe even in the clifhanger for the end of this season.. who knows :rolleyes:

Discord said:
I would be nice to see her in the next season or maybe even in the clifhanger for the end of this season.. who knows :rolleyes:
Very possible as you never know whats going to happen next with Alias...wishful thinking :Lena come back, Lena come back

you know it's twice as hard to cope without Spy Mommy when you spend your free time rewatching season 2 eps..... you feel like she should be there the whole time...but she's not :( ...maybe season 4 will knock some sense into her :smiley:

Melissa ^_^

OMG, I actually had a dream where I was watching Alias. I see a blur of brunette tresses. When she turns around, it's Irina!!! But then in the same dream, my co-worker tells our manager that I'm lazy and my desk is messy. My desk really is messy in reality, but I'm not lazy! dammit!! my desk is messy because I'm THAT productive. he/she's the one who always arrives late and leaves early!! :lol:

Oops! :blush: Anyway, I thought she was gonna do at least one episode. Somehow I get the feeling that it's not just about money. Maybe there was a professional dissagreement about her character. Maybe she was offended about something/someone and does not want to return. You know we make fun of soaps for their over-dramatic nature... but one thing that they have is their ruthlessness when it comes to unwilling actors. They just write them out. But text messaging?

Back