Season 3 Is Vaughn really gonna push Syd away?

OK guys, so Jack's told him to be mean but who thinks that Vaughn is really gonna push Sydney away b

• He's gonna be a nasty SOB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll only be nasty to her when Jack's around

• He'll be nasty to her for a while but won't be able to keep it up

• He'll be nasty to her but she'll challenge his motives and he'll explain and she'll kick off at Jack

• He'll be nice to her but in a friend like way

• He'll be his usual i-love-you-but-i-can't-have-you self!

• Total voters

jems

michael's widow in mourning
OK, so us S/V shippers are hating what Jack said to Vaughn. I mean being his mistress ain't the best thing I can think of (the best would obviously be the death of a certain blonde) but being mean to her and hurting her - not good Jack, not good!

What I would like to see happen is kind of like season one (with the whole "I can't be her handler and not make it personal" thing) - Vaughn will try and be mean to Syd but she'll see through it and challenge him as to why he's being mean. He'll eventually crack and tell her what Jack said or she'll realise he's been warned off - and this will lead to S/V having to talk about their feelings!!! Vaughn will have to admit to still loving her and they will have to make a plan of what to do(DIVORCE!). :smiley:

Any thoughts welcome - even the s/v haters ;)

i think he will attempt to be cold but then he will realize he has no spine and go back to his old angsty self...

Okay I can understand Jack's reasoning behind it though. He is afterall protecting his daughter (when is he not?) Sure his methods are questionable but bottom line is..he's doing it for Syd's good.

I mean why doesnt Vaughn get a freakin' clue and just divorce his wife..its as simple as that...but JJ obviously doesn't think simply! ;)

Since when has Vaughn really listened to Jack? FOr what I can remember Vaughn in the end usually does what he believes is right whether its not listening to Jack or breaking the law.

i say he'll try to be an ass to her and he will end up telling Syd that Jack told him too and i dont think Syd will get mad at Jack but i just think she'll yell at him for sticking his nose in where it doesnt belong

i think he'll try to be nasty for a while.. but it won't work because HE LOVES HER!!! hehe. o and i agree.. it would be absolutely 100% PERFECT if lauren died.
yeah i can understand jack's reasoning too.. aw he loves her so much :smiley:

i'm not an s/v shipper anymore. so i'm not rooting for them to get back together anymore. i think that Sydney will press Vaughn for a reason why he's avoiding her. i don't think he'll actually be really mean. he'll just be rude by avoiding her and so on. but yah, i think she'll press him for an explanation. she may get upset with her dad, but i kinda think she'll thank him. well.... i dunno. maybe not thank him. i think it's tearing her apart, and Jack may help her to see reason. that it is better for the both of them to stay as apart as possible. because it's hard on her, and it's hard on Vaughn and his marriage. and i really don't want Sydney to break up his marriage. if his marriage breaks up, i think it should be because Lauren turns out to work for the covenant or something. then he can leave her. but i want Sydney and Will together. i changed my shipper status from Jack/Irina to Sydney/Will.

I think he should push her away because Jack is right, his kindness is torturing her. Vaughn can't have it both ways and there is no way for them to be "just friends" after all that's happened.

I think that he'll be mean for a while, but won't be able to keep it up becuase he loves Sydney so much! But i could also see, syd finding out that jack told vaughn to push her away and then her becoming absolutely furious w/ him. But I know that if Vaughn pushes her away and it continues, I won't be able to stand it!

I think he'll try to me mean to her but she'll see right through his act and press him for an explanation for why he's acting that way.

yeah - so we're all agreed Vaughn can't do it!! hes too soft! and loves syd too much!! :smiley:

Back