Season 3 Is Vaughn really gonna push Syd away?

OK guys, so Jack's told him to be mean but who thinks that Vaughn is really gonna push Sydney away b

• He's gonna be a nasty SOB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll only be nasty to her when Jack's around

• He'll be nasty to her for a while but won't be able to keep it up

• He'll be nasty to her but she'll challenge his motives and he'll explain and she'll kick off at Jack

• He'll be nice to her but in a friend like way

• He'll be his usual i-love-you-but-i-can't-have-you self!

• Total voters
Man, wouldn't it be awesome if Alias ended with a feature film. I'd be camped out for that! But ITA, the show must go on for a long time!

Drama_Queen said:
I think he should push her away because Jack is right, his kindness is torturing her. Vaughn can't have it both ways and there is no way for them to be "just friends" after all that's happened.
i agree 100%. being "just friends" will just torture sydney even more.

Seanman2326 said:
i say he'll try to be an ass to her and he will end up telling Syd that Jack told him too and i dont think Syd will get mad at Jack but i just think she'll yell at him for sticking his nose in where it doesnt belong
i totally agree with you. knowing her she will get mad at jack,i do not think that vaughn has to be nasty to her. i do not think that there is anything wrong with being friends for now.

keualo said:
Since when has Vaughn really listened to Jack? FOr what I can remember Vaughn in the end usually does what he believes is right whether its not listening to Jack or breaking the law.
i totally agree! can anybody really remember a time when vaughn listend to jack?

sdmix: i dont kno how u did it....i dont think i could ever lose hope for s/v

I think that v will attept to ignore syd and be mean but i don't think syd will stand for this. She'll ask why his being an SOB and he'll crack and tell her. When has v ever kept something from syd?

I really think that he'll try, but Sydney will catch him on it. I mean, in the end where she walked over and Vaughn said he had to go meet Lauren, she looked skeptical. We'll see.... but Syd's a smart girl and she'll get it sooner or later.

[quote name='cg's-gal_72689' date='Jan 6 2004, 09:03 PM']I mean, in the end where she walked over and Vaughn said he had to go meet Lauren, she looked skeptical.[/quote]
yea i forgot about that

OMG guys - i forgot i posted this poll - oh well, not long until we start to see if vaughn will push her away i guess. roll on episode 11!!!

Back