Season 3 Is Vaughn really gonna push Syd away?

OK guys, so Jack's told him to be mean but who thinks that Vaughn is really gonna push Sydney away b

• He's gonna be a nasty SOB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll only be nasty to her when Jack's around

• He'll be nasty to her for a while but won't be able to keep it up

• He'll be nasty to her but she'll challenge his motives and he'll explain and she'll kick off at Jack

• He'll be nice to her but in a friend like way

• He'll be his usual i-love-you-but-i-can't-have-you self!

• Total voters
alias:kate_jones said:
But i could also see, syd finding out that jack told vaughn to push her away and then her becoming absolutely furious w/ him.
If Vaughn ever tells Syd that he became distant toward her because her father told him to, I will lose every little bit of respect I ever had for Vaughn.

Take some responsibility for your self Vaughn. If what SpyDaddy said makes sense to you, then tell Syd that you came to the realization that you had only been making things harder on Syd... not "Your Daddy told me to do it."

Seriously, if Vaughn at any point tries to damage Sydney's relationship with her father to make himself look/feel better, I will totally and forever completely despise him. :angry:

I don't think his "meanness" will last very long. He had tried to distance himself before (Beginn of Season Two) and it hasn't lasted. That's what happens when you are deeply in love with your soulmate (sorry Lauren, it's not you)

sdmix said:
i'm not an s/v shipper anymore. so i'm not rooting for them to get back together anymore. i think that Sydney will press Vaughn for a reason why he's avoiding her. i don't think he'll actually be really mean. he'll just be rude by avoiding her and so on. but yah, i think she'll press him for an explanation. she may get upset with her dad, but i kinda think she'll thank him. well.... i dunno. maybe not thank him. i think it's tearing her apart, and Jack may help her to see reason. that it is better for the both of them to stay as apart as possible. because it's hard on her, and it's hard on Vaughn and his marriage. and i really don't want Sydney to break up his marriage. if his marriage breaks up, i think it should be because Lauren turns out to work for the covenant or something. then he can leave her. but i want Sydney and Will together. i changed my shipper status from Jack/Irina to Sydney/Will.
I was a Will & Syd fan from the start. :D

After Jack gave his speech to Vaughn in the van, Vaughn couldn't look him in the eye and even nodded yes slightly.

Vaughn isn't dense, he knows that he is hurting Sydney but didn't admit it until Jack showed him the reality of the situation. He loves his wife and doesn't like deceiving her. He's showed that he doesn't like Lauren getting into dangerous situations.

So he will do the right thing and let Syd know that he's moved on.

Sydney from this last episode realises how happy and comfortable she is with Will. The smile at then end of the episode meant that she realises this is the happiest that she's been (possibly ever). Will and Syd are soulmates. Sometimes you can't see the things that are right under your nose. :blush:

I think Vaughn has a damn good reason for being married to Lauren. Vaughn's playing Lauren like Irina played Jack, but he hasn't told anyone yet, only maybe Weiss. If Vaughn tries to distance himself from Sydney, she'll question his abrupt change in behavior, he'll realize he can't continue to do it, and Vaughn will tell Sydney his true motive(s) for marrying Lauren. Then Lauren's position in this mystery will be exposed.

SydneyFan said:
I'm afraid you're in for a big dissappointment with this whole Will thing .such a shame. ^_^
I'm counting on JJ to be clever writer who loves to throw twists into stories rather than being like a writer of cheap romance novels. ;) :lol:

I dunno, I think he'll try to push her away, not because he wants to abide by Jack's wishes, but because he realizes he has a good point. Still, I don't think it'll last long. Too much chemistry between them. Almost as much as between Syd and Marshall. 💘 :lovers:

I think Vaughn has a damn good reason for being married to Lauren. Vaughn's playing Lauren like Irina played Jack, but he hasn't told anyone yet, only maybe Weiss. If Vaughn tries to distance himself from Sydney, she'll question his abrupt change in behavior, he'll realize he can't continue to do it, and Vaughn will tell Sydney his true motive(s) for marrying Lauren. Then Lauren's position in this mystery will be exposed.

Vaughn's not cold and calculating like Irina. He may not love Lauren like he does Syd but he's in it for the long haul and will make the most of it until the relationship comes to a natural end.

what Jack told to Vaughn is completly normal.. He's trying to protect his daughter because he knows how hard it must be for her.. and even if I really want to see Vaughn and Sydney back together, things have to change, they can't continue to feel attractions and stop them...that's why next episodes are important, and I know that we're not going to be deceived...that's why I love Alias!!! What do you think???

Boston Scientist said:
oooooooooooh, i like the soudnof this speculation!!! yeah - i forgot - maybe lauren is an evil one or something!!! still hope so!!! dont wanna be spoiled though so dont tell me if you know anything!!!! :smiley:

i'm still hoping that in what Jack has said that this will ultimately just pushthem together because when Syd confronts Vaughn we'll be back at the arguements filled with emotion that they used to have !! Great!! I can't wait!! :smiley:

I think he's gonna try to push her away and be mean to her .... But I'm not sure he 'll be able to handle it very long , because .... he loves her!!!!!!!!!!

i agree that theres no way that vaughn can push syd away forever. its true that his kindness is hurting her, but pushing her away would hurt her even more. She needs him in her life even if she can't have him at the moment.... they will get back together!

Boston Scientist said:
Maybe, we'll see . . .
;)

Can't there be an : all of the above :lol: i think Vaughn will be all of these things except for the first one. he'll try to ingore syd, but he can't do it, he's friendly, shows he does care about her when jack isn't around and then he will finally admit he is stil TRUELY, MADLY IN LOVE with her!!!!!!!!! :P

which is so plainly obvious... he loves her she loves him... its simple as boy meets girl, boy falls in love, boy marrys girl .. .well if only it was that simple

krzykty57789 said:
well if only it was that simple
If it was that simple it would be boring!--unless it was only as long as a movie.
;)

Back