Season 2 Isn't that a caesarean scar?

Surely a caesarean scar means a baby. Who's?

Vaughn's? Or is it a perfect Rambaldi baby? Or even more bizarre, is Sark her son sent back in time using a time machine?

Actually that last one is a little absurd. But I'm sure there's a baby somewhere.

I told my mom about the whole scar thing and why someone would have surgery there, and she didn't think it would have been a 'baby-taken-out-of-the-thing-surgery-thing' Because they would have cut in the middle of the belly.

I've got a scar on my knee and I've had 2 kids. I think it is possible there's a Syd/Vaughn baby somewhere.

true it would be a good reason.....but the more the conflict builds up, the better the show will get!!! so let's hope we don't find out within the first 5 episodes!!

yea but if there is a s/v baby and theyfind out and cant find, and they its dead but its not theres conflict, plus they need to find out whle sydney is mad at vaughn and they arent talkin or workin together

krzykty57789 said:
i think there is a s/v baby too... plus that would be a great reason for them to get back together
Like vh said, getting married (or at least back together with Syd) just because of a pregnancy is an imposed marriage (or imposed relationship). Where's the love in that? And what if Mrs. Vaughn turns out to be pregnant? Then sucks be to Sydney for being late in the game. Vaughn and Sydney have to get back together because of true love, not because of a baby or their past.

AliasALIAS said:
krzykty57789 said:
i think there is a s/v baby too... plus that would be a great reason for them to get back together
Like vh said, getting married (or at least back together with Syd) just because of a pregnancy is an imposed marriage (or imposed relationship). Where's the love in that? And what if Mrs. Vaughn turns out to be pregnant? Then sucks be to Sydney for being late in the game. Vaughn and Sydney have to get back together because of true love, not because of a baby or their past.
well they already love eachother... i doubt vaughn is over syd and we kno syd isnt over him..... that would really suck if mrs vaughn was pregnant, it would give me another reason to yell and scream at my tv though

we know that vaughn isn't over syd considering when he saw her, the look he gave her....that woudl be awesome if Mrs. vaughn was pregnant!!!

why do u want vaughn stuck with the evil woman? so the siblings can date then find out there related... NASTY!!!

and u kno if his wife was pregnant then someone would kill the baby so vaughn wont have to stay with his wife.. and he can go back to syd and have sex with her over and over again till sydney gets pregnant and they get married and live happily ever after

I think the scar is from an appendectomy, but maybe that's on the wrong side. That was just what I thought when I first saw the scar.