It All Starts

shotput25ash said:
ok...i know why im confused..i havent been getting pms...i KNOW ive been reading this, lol....and i could have SWORE i asked for a pm....maybe i didnt..anywyas, will you PLEASe pm me when you update again?!?
[post="1019798"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm sorry Ash. Don't worry I will PM you from now on. I must have messed up. Consider yourself on the PM list! (y) :D

I'm glad that you all liked the chapter. I just need to get a paper out of the way and then I can get to a new chapter. ;)

I just read the whole thing and I love it! ;)
Can I please get a Pm, I really wanna know what´s Irina´s plan!

Muse

Ok...Sam, you didnt mess up, lol....i just read through this thing and i never replied once!!! OMG i feel so bad.......
so here i go, this bette rmake up for it....
THIS STORY ROCKS!!!!!
i think the way your prtraying it helps with getting people to actually understand what your explaining...
i like how you have syds little sister be actual cia and have her be liek all olderly and stuff.....cause she younger, trying to be more mature...
and i also think that vaughn needs to tell syd about him and sam, cuase later on i see problems developing if he doesnt!!
also, irina is offocially messed up....and what was up with syds legs? i still dont ge thtat, why would she have to be imoble?!?!
and jack, sending sam and vaughn off.....he should have told them to AT LEAST be careful..or steal irinas messege, 'Truth Takes Time'.....
all in all i AM loving tis fic, lol.....
so dotn worry, you DIDNT mess up, it was jsut me being lazy *SORRY*....thanks for adidng me to the pm list.....and i am loking foward to another update!

shotput25ash said:
Ok...Sam, you didnt mess up, lol....i just read through this thing and i never replied once!!! OMG i feel so bad.......
so here i go, this bette rmake up for it....
THIS STORY ROCKS!!!!!
i think the way your prtraying it helps with getting people to actually understand what your explaining...
i like how you have syds little sister be actual cia and have her be liek all olderly and stuff.....cause she younger, trying to be more mature...
and i also think that vaughn needs to tell syd about him and sam, cuase later on i see problems developing if he doesnt!!
also, irina is offocially messed up....and what was up with syds legs? i still dont ge thtat, why would she have to be imoble?!?!
and jack, sending sam and vaughn off.....he should have told them to AT LEAST be careful..or steal irinas messege, 'Truth Takes Time'.....
all in all i AM loving tis fic, lol.....
so dotn worry, you DIDNT mess up, it was jsut me being lazy *SORRY*....thanks for adidng me to the pm list.....and i am loking foward to another update!
[post="1020684"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well whew! Thanks Ash that was great. :D I'm really glad that you like my story and you and the Muse are officially added to the PM list.

Unfortunately I got online today to tell you guys it might be a little bit before I write again because my dog just died last night from a really violent seizure. (n) So I'm kind of at a loss for writing. Who knows though I may end up writing a whole bunch to get my mind off of it. Anyways I just wanted to put that up there so you all would know that I didn't abandon the story if it's a little bit before I update again.

I know you'll all understand so thanks in advance. :smiley:

And Ash - thanks for the post because it really made me smile and I needed that this morning!

I'm so glad that so many people like my story and that you are all being so kind and patient in between chapters. I just finished this section and I thought instead of holding it I would just put it on up here for you guys to read! Hope you like it!

“Do you agree with my father Vaughn?” Samantha asked as they sat in their rented car across the street from the building Sark had entered.

“About what?” Vaughn asked her without taking his eyes off the building. It was set up as a storage facility but their Intel told them that it had been converted into a research facility by The Man (Syd and Sam’s mother) about ten years previous.

“That Sark isn’t working alone?”

“Ya, I do. Every time we deal with Sark he is working as someone else’s agent. He’s a high priced middle man – nothing more. It shows in the fact that he has no loyalty. He’ll sell out whomever he is working for if it will get him out of some situation he does not want to be in.”

Sam looked at Vaughn and wondered what they were doing here. Neither of them was up to working. What if they made an error? What if Sark saw them? What if the people he was working for were on the island? A million thoughts ran through her head. The main one was simply that she did not want to be here. She wanted to be back in Los Angeles in her own bed. She wanted to be crying over Sydney and she didn’t feel that she could do that here, no matter what her father had said this was not the appropriate time for her to be dealing with her emotions about Syd. Emotions in this line of work were best left out of the field. No matter how simple the operation, emotions could always make you sloppy, and she and Vaughn were full of them.

“He’s been in there for two hours. What is he up to?” Sam asked exasperatedly. She was hot, hungry, and hated being stuck in a car with Vaughn. Once upon a time it would have sent her senses soaring but now he represented loss, pain, and a life she gave up. As much as she had gotten used to being his “friend” because of Sydney she always remembered he was her first love. This was getting to be too much.

“I don’t know but we have to find ou, look that’s him.” Vaughn pointed toward Sark as he walked out of the building and headed over to a waiting car.

“Well I guess we’re on the move then, aren’t we?” Sam said as she sat up and buckled herself in. “I’ll pull up the map on the computer and try to figure out where we’re headed next.” Sam said as she rebooted the computer up from its rest. She pulled up the software and looked at the island in front of her. There really wasn’t much to it, small, secluded. The kind of place you would go when you do not want to be bothered by anyone else. This island was the perfect place for Sark, and her mother to be hiding something – but what? What were they into now? No doubt it must have something to do with Rambaldi – her mother’s life long quest. She looked back down at the computer in her lap.

“As far as I can tell we are heading out into an unpopulated area with no structures, but don’t quote me on that. Since we can’t tap into the satellites around the area so we don’t arose suspicion I don’t have an updated map. Just what the CIA had on hand, and since no one expected anything to be happening here it’s not really the best up to date map there could be.” Sam said to Vaughn as they passed the last building they could see for miles.

“Great. Well I guess we really don’t have any cover and if that driver is paying attention I’m sure he’ll alert Sark.” Vaughn said annoyed.

“How about this Michael, why don’t we turn around? We’ll look like we just missed where we were going. Then we wait a few minutes, just long enough to be out of the cars view. Then we head back down the road. From what I’m seeing there is nothing around for miles – but there has to be something. Sark wouldn’t just be sight seeing. Then when we see where he went we ditch the car and head in on foot.” She said as she turned in the back seat to get the camera.

“That sounds like as good a plan as any. Alright.” Vaughn turned the car around and headed back up the street. He was tired no that wasn’t right he was awake he just wasn’t alive? No, it was like there was this deep exhausted part of himself, deep in his bones. He suspected it was his need for Sydney, his body calling out for hers, but he wasn’t going to try to figure out what it was. That was something better left buried right now, especially since he was on a mission with Samantha. He really had to question Jack and Dixon on this call of sending the two of them off on a mission. Emotions were dangerous on the job, and both of them were drowning still in the loss of Syd, but they were here already. Better they just focus and get this done with. Then they could head home and back to reality – whatever that was, Vaughn wasn’t sure anymore. He turned the car around and headed back in the original direction they had been headed in.

“I don’t see the car anymore.” Sam said. “Hopefully the driver saw us turn around and didn’t mention it to Sark.”

“That would be nice. What’s that? It looks like some sort of structure is coming into view over the hill. I’m going to pull over.” Vaughn said.

Sam started typing on the keyboard to see if she could pull anything up. Nothing showed. The map her father had given them was really a bare bones sketch of what the island used to look like.

“The map shows nothing Vaughn. As far as the computer is concerned it should be abandoned farm land, but that doesn’t look like crops, or weeds.” Sam said as she got out of the car with Vaughn to crest the hill.

“No it certainly does not, and look, that car, it looks like the one Sark was in.”

“Yes it does.” Sam said. “What do you say partner, are you up for a little walk?” Sam asked with a smile.

“I don’t know Sam, Jack said this was just reconnaissance work. We don’t really have anything for cover and no way out if we get caught. Perhaps we just head back and wait to see when he heads back into the city.” Vaughn said cautiously.

“You can do that, but I want to know what he’s up to, and if he’s back in contact with my mother. I’m going in.” With that she started walking toward the building.

“You are just like your sister you know that?” Vaughn said exasperatedly as he jogged to fall inline with her.

“Ya, we were alike in many ways, weren’t we.” Sam said in a quiet voice.

Damn Vaughn thought to himself. That was a stupid thing to say!

“I’m sorry Sam. I didn’t mean to bring Sydney here, especially on a mission.”

“It’s not like we can just leave her and her memory at the airport in Los Angeles. She is a defining part of each of our lives and has been gone for a very short time Michael.” Sam stopped and Vaughn stopped beside her. He turned to face her, face quizzical as to why she stopped. Sam put one of her hands over his heart and the other over his forehead. “Syd’s here and here for both of us.” She said with a smile. A small tear fell from her right eyes on to her check. “Let’s try and use her to get this done right and quick and head home.” She said. She pulled her hands back whipped her tear and looked into his face. He nodded and they started walking again this time in silence. Each knew they were thinking about Sydney.

About a mile latter Sam and Vaughn reached the chain link fence that surrounded the small compound of buildings – one larger one surrounded by five smaller ones, almost like storage spaces around a main facility. The trick wasn’t trying to get into the gated area, but figuring out which building Sark had entered.

Once they were inside the fenced area they started circling the buildings hoping they would find something that would lead them to Sark. They weren’t really worried about security because Sark often did small errands without backup. They had been following him for a day and a half – since they had landed, and he had had no presence of guards.

They passed by two buildings which had no lights, sounds, or smells coming from them, not even the hum of electricity. The third one had a light on inside, and they could movement. They signaled each other and chose to head in straight through the only door. Trap whoever was inside with no way out.

Vaughn got in front of Sam and kicked the door in. They both entered side to side to block the entrance to find their assumption to be correct. They had found Sark sitting at a table drinking a glass of wine all alone.

Something was wrong with this scenario and alarm bells started to go off in Samantha’s head. Something was definitely wrong here, but before she could say anything she and Vaughn were grabbed from behind and the last things she remembered seeing was Sark’s sardonic smirk as she felt a pain full stabbing sensation between her shoulder blades. Then it was dark.

So do you like it? Hope you did!

I beat da PM (just realized that :confused:, somethimes I soooo stupid )!
I was like *WTF there is an update where is my PM, then the penny dropped* :blush:
*off reading*

Muse

OMG! :eek:
You quote my unedited and wrong written reply! :blush:
I´m so embarrassed and of course brainless ... ! (n)
You know I just wanted to save my first place, b/c I sooo love your story! :woot:
I still not yet read your update! :angelic:
I´m so ... ! :thinking:

Muse

Okay so here is the updated PM list. Let me know if something is wrong or if you are new and want to get added.

Let's all say HI! to

shotput25ash, and
German Muse

:eek:ldhi:

Alias Fan Gillian
supergirl14
sexcivaughn14 (hi Carolyn)
stargirl591
jughelynj
Syd26
frangipani
texasalias2004
Spy_Love
entropy
countrySyd
oooRevesDouxooo

Hope you all like the story so far!

:syd1: :vaughn1: :syd4: :jack1:

santosaidan said:
, but don’t quote me on that. 
[post="1025995"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Exactly, Sam put into words what I was thinking! :P :angelic:

santosaidan said:
Something was wrong with this scenario and alarm bells started to go off in Samantha’s head.  Something was definitely wrong here, but before she could say anything she and Vaughn were grabbed from behind and the last things she remembered seeing was Sark’s sardonic smirk as she felt a pain full stabbing sensation between her shoulder blades.  Then it was dark.
[post="1025997"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OK, what´s going in there! :eek:
I ... need ... more ... update! :woot:
I´m glad that they don´t have feelings for another anymore, am I right? :confused:
How you doing santosaidan?
I know how you feel, I lost two dogs already and with the death of them I lost a piece of my heart! (n)
I love my dog, Chester (look at my personal photo that´s him), to pieces! :love:

Muse

santosaidan said:

Let's all say HI! to

shotput25ash, and
German Muse

:eek:ldhi:
[post="1026005"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks for the warm welcome I feel so loved right now! :blush:

santosaidan said:
Oh Muse!  Don't  :blush: , and you aren't brainless (n) ! You can't be because you like my story, so you must be smart!!  (y)  :smiley:
[post="1026006"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
To be honest that´s what I think too! :P
Thanks for everything!

Muse

Back