It would N-E-V-E-R!

Sloane eventually turning out to be Rambaldi

Vaughn eventually falling madly in love with his wife

:eek:

GOD ... NOoooooooo !!! for both of them (especially the 2nd one !! ;))

Vaughn going to a gay bar and stripping to the song Milkshake! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! That's scary!!! Except for the girls of course.

Vaughn becoming gay!

that would seriously kill some S/V shippers! and J.J. doesnt want to be incharge of multipal peoples deathes!

~karlee :angelic:

A musicall episode would be kinda good, only because there are so many great singers on the show. Jen, Ron, Victor, Carl. And I'm sure that Kevin would play a wonderful scene on the drums. But that would totally not fit the vibe of the show.

i have 2
1) kendall: i hope i havent been too much of a jerk, i hate PMS too.(passes plate of cookies around)
2) sloane: i'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my pants, too sexy for my glasses...

ok, just thought of third one
3) (jack wearing bright orange shirt to work): taste the rainbow, baby!!! :LOL:

i have 2
1) kendall: i hope i havent been too much of a jerk, i hate PMS too.(passes plate of cookies around)
2) sloane: i'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my pants, too sexy for my glasses...

ok, just thought of third one
3) (jack wearing bright orange shirt to work): taste the rainbow, baby!!! :LOL:

oops didnt see the sloane one before so i'll replace that with...
2) irina, jack, sydney, and vaughn group counseling from barnett!!!!
or J/I marriage counseling from barnett!!!!!!
barnett: now, irina, how does that make you feel?..... :LOL:

Alright I need to do this.

This is one I saw at another site and might already be on here but....
Irina: Where's my Midol?!

And one from me.

Syd and Sark are in the conference room at Sd-6. They are getting debriefed from a mission they went on together and Sloane praises Sark on a job well done... but not Sydney. And Sark jumps out of his chair, thumps his chest and says "What now?!" right in Syd's face.

Back