It's Always Going to be You

Hey everyone!

I don't own anything...J.J. owns it all...so don't try to get me into trouble..lol :D
this fic is s/v eventually...don't worry. ;)
hope you enjoy!! let me know if you want a pm.

Chapter 1

Sydney sat in her chair, spinning her strawe around the sides of her drink, half listening to her friend, Will, as he told her about the ridiculous test the CIA had given him just a few hours earlier. ALthough she knew she should have been focusing on their conversation, Sydney had other things on her mind- Michael Vaughn. Michael Vaughn was such an amazing guy. He had everything she ever wanted in a amn. NOt only was he drop dead gorgeous, but he was the nicest person in the world. He was always there for her when she needed to talk to someone about her crazy life and he never complained once. And he always found a way to make her laugh when her day seemed like it couldn't get any worse. He was truly her guardian angel and she found herself falling even more in loved with Vaughn than she ever was with Danny. And yet she and Vaughn weren't even dating, heck they hadn't even kissed yet.

THe door to the bar opened and it suddenely got Sydney's attention. She was shocked to see who it was- Vaughn and Alice. What was she going to do? Sydney saw that ALice had spotted her and realized there was no turning back now. Will saw the look of surprise on Sydney's face and turned around. By the time he had figured out who it was, ALice had already started a conversation with Sydney.

"Hey, it's RIta right?" Alice asked sweetly. Sydney just smiled.
"Hi. Alice." Sydney saw that WIll was just standing there so she introduced Will to ALice and Vaughn even though Vaughn and Will had been in contact lately.
"This is my friend Will. Michael and I work together at the State Department," Sydney explained, hoping Will would follow along.
"Oh great." Will replied trying to stay cool.
"I was so sorry to hear about your dad," Sydney said, trying to be nice to the one person who she secretly hated for keeping Vaughn away from her.
"Thanks, Michael's been amazing. He's taking me away this weekend to the Caribbean to try to take my mind off things for a while." She said in an excited tone. Sydney was heartbroken, but she couldn't let it show.
"Yeah, he's an amazing guy," she replied while starring into Vaughn's green eyes that she loved. Vaughn gave her that smile that always mad eher go weak in the knees and if there hadn't been a chair behind her, Sydney swore she would have fallen on the ground. After Sydney had finished talking to ALice, there had been an awkward silence, so Will spoke up.
"Oh, Rita, we're gonna be late," looking at his watch,"sorry we have to meet with some friends. It was nice to meet you." As Sydney and Will said their goodbyes, Vaughn couldn't help but be jealous of Will.
He probably doesn't even care,he thought, he gets to go out in public and spend all the time in the world with Syd. I could be killed for acknowledging her in public. I can't wait until hte day that I don't have ot worry about that. Hopefully that day will come sooner than later. When that day comes, I'll be the happiest man in the world.
Vaugh turned around and gave Sydney one last look before she left with Will. But what he didn't know was that Sydney felt the same way.

tbc????
let me know if i should continue or not.

Wow that's like their feelings exactly! I'd give you an A+, HA ;) Can u plz add me 2 your pm list?
And KEEP WRITING!

oo that is what they would be thinking! wow!!!!

could you plz add me to ur pm list???

this is a great story so far!
update soon! hint hint! lol

ok guys....here it goes- :rolleyes:

Chapter 2

Next day at CIA headquarters:

Sydney sat at her desk trying to work, but was constantly thinking about the events that had taken place the precious night.
Why her, she thought, Why is he taking her away this weekend instead of me? I mean I know we can’t be seen with each other in public and we aren’t even dating, but I just want to be with him so much. He told me about his father’s watch a few weeks ago so I must mean something to him…

“Syd?” Vaughn asked, trying to get her attention. She was so deep in thought that she hadn’t heard Vaughn until he said her name a second time.
“Sydney!” He had gotten her attention.
“Hey what’s up?” she smiled at him. “Are you ok?” he asked worried about her.
“Yeah I’m fine, I just have a lot on my mind right now.”
“Well if you want to ever talk about it, I’m here for you. Remember you have my number,” he said honestly hoping she would open up to him. She just nodded and smiled.
“Thank you, Vaughn. That’s means a lot to me.” Vaughn couldn’t help but notice that he had made her blush by his comment. Then he realized that he had come over for a reason and not to just flirt with Sydney.
“Well, I actually did come over for a reason. Kendall said we have a meeting in five minutes, and well we’ve been talking for the last three so we better get in there before he yells at us.” Sydney just laughed because she knew that although he would never admit it, Vaughn was kind of scared of Kendall.
“Alright, thanks. I’m right behind you.”

Once they had gotten into the meeting, Kendall made a point to embarrass them in front of the other CIA agents.

“Well it is nice of you to finally join us. So now that you are here, SD-6 is sending Dixon to Germany to retrieve an artifact related to Rambaldi. Sydney, your job is to go to Germany. This artifact is being held in a safe. The safe has a silent alarm, so you are going to have to be very aware of what you are doing.
“Kendall with all do respect, I cannot do this alone. I am going to need some sort of back up.”
“Alright, than Agent Vaughn, you will accompany Sydney. Sydney, you are going in under the alias of Emma Stevenson, a wealthy woman accompanying her husband on his business trip. And Agent Vaughn, you will be Mark Stevenson, her loving husband who is trying to break into the diamond business.”
“How are we going to know who to look for?” Sydney asked, although she didn’t even really care right now because she was going on a mission with Vaughn, and he got to be her husband. Kendall pulled up a picture on the television screen.
“This is Bernard Waltzman, he just became the president of a very famous jewelry company in Germany. He has made millions of dollars and to celebrate, he is throwing a very formal party tomorrow night.”
“Sydney, you are going to have to gain Waltzman’s trust while Vaughn gets the artifact from the safe. “Where is the safe located?” Vaughn asked. “The safe is hidden behind a closet in Waltzman’s bedroom. There is a code to get into his ‘panic room’ so to speak. Take this,” Kendall handed Vaughn a gadget that looked just like a cell phone. “Take off the back, and scan it against the key pad. This will allow you to get into the room. Use the same thing for the safe. After you have done this, contact Sydney on your ear piece and get out of there before anyone finds out what has happened.” Vaughn figured it would be a pretty simple mission if everything went according to plan, and to top it off he got to spend some time with Sydney.
“That will be all. Thank you. Your plane leaves in one hour.”
“What about SD-6?” Sydney didn’t want her cover blown there because then it would not only put her life in danger, but also her father’s.
“Your father took care of everything this morning.” Kendall replied.
”He told Sloane you needed some time off and you wouldn’t be back until next week.” Sydney smiled at Jack, silently thanking him for what he had done for her. Jack just nodded in return.
Sydney left and got ready for her big mission with Vaughn.

Hope you like it! I know it's short and I'm sorry. I hope to post the next chapter today sometime. It depends though cause my mom is making us clean the whole house today so I don't know how much time i'll have. but hopefully enough...haha :D

“Alright, than Agent Vaughn, you will accompany Sydney. Sydney, you are going in under the alias of Emma Stevenson, a wealthy woman accompanying her husband on his business trip. And Agent Vaughn, you will be Mark Stevenson, her loving husband who is trying to break into the diamond business.”

:D :groupwave: YAY!! they're gonna have to pretend to be married!!! :love: :P

Can't wait for their mission!!!! :woot:

thanks for the pm

I love this!! :throb:
Please add me to your PM list!!
And Update SOON!!! :lol:
Can't wait for more!!
Thanks, :hug:

MJ :P :angelnot: 🏒 :love:

(y) :D :smiley: :lol: great chapter! yay!! they have to spend some time alone together! yuppie!!!

(y) I've just read the first two chapters which are amazing. Syd and Vaughn get to go on a mission as husband and wife. YAY!!!! I just hope Vaughn is able to get out of the vacation he had planned for Alice and himself. Vaughn will get to see Syd in public, secretly. :lol: hehe. Can I get a pm when you update. Thanks. :D

Sorry i didn't update monday or tuesday. i've been really busy. ok well here it goes...
I own nothing it’s all J.J’s…. :rolleyes:

Chapter 3

After arriving to their hotel room, Sydney decided she should start to get ready for the mission tonight. She wanted Vaughn to be speechless when he saw her. Her dress was absolutly gorgeous and she was so grateful Francie had been there to help her out.

Flashback:

Ok I have to eave in an hour. So that means I have 30 minutes at the mall. She took out her cell phone and quickly called Francie's number.

"Hello?"

"Francie you need to meet me at the mall in 5 minutes. I'll explain everything when we get there. Just meet me in that dress shop that we love."

"Ok Syd, I'll be here ASAP."

Francie was so confused but she did what her friend had asked her anyway. When Francie had arrived, Sydney had about five dresses in her hands, but when she saw Francie, she freaked.

"Fran, I have like 25 minutes to find a dress. You have to help me. Remember Michael, that guy I told you I had a crush on, well we ahve to go away for a day for the bank, and there is a fancy dinner and I need to find a dress the perfect dress. You have to help me."

"Ok Syd, don't worry, we'll find the perfect dress. He won't be able to take his eyes off you." Sydney laughed. "Ok, let's hurry."

Ten minutes later, they had settled on a gorgeous dress that was sure to make Michael Vaughn go insane.

"Look, Syd, seven minutes left. YOu just pay for the dress. I'll be right back."
Francie had come back a coupld of minutes later witha bag form Victoria's Secret.

"Fran, what is that?" Sydney stared at the bag.

"Oh, I just bought you a little something just in case."

"Fran, he has a girlfriend!" Sydney said a little too loud.

"Well Syd you never know." They both laughed.

"Ok well i got to go, thank you so much for your help. I"ll see you when i get back."

"Ok syd, but you better tell me everything."

"Alright I will. DOn't worry Francie. Talk to you soon."

Flashback ends

Sydney smiled thinking about what had ahppened earrlier that day. After she had showered, she walked out of the bathroom with the robe on the hotel had provided. She spotted Vaughn sitting on the couch reviewing the plan for the evening.

"Hey," she said sweetly.

"Hi. Just reading over the mission again for tonight. Can never be too prepared."

"I should actually be doing that. I'll probably mess up." Sydney laughed

"Syd, you're not gonna mess up. I don't know anyone who is better fit for the job than you." He could see that he had made Sydney blush becuase her cheeks had turned a shade of red.

"Well I think I'm gonna go toake a shower, I'll see you in a little while."

"Alright." Sydney smiled at him.

"Syd, you really are goin g to be great tonight, dont' worry."

"Thanks Vaughn, that means a lot." After smiling at her, he left to go take a shower and get ready for the night.

When he had come out, Sydney was done getting dressed. He stopped dead in this tracks when he saw her. She turned around and saw him just staring at her.

"Um Vaughn, are you ok?"

"Syd, you look absolutly gorgeous." Sydney had blushed at his comment.

"Thank you, you look pretty good yourself. I really like that tux. Where did it come from?"

"The CIA gave it to me before we left. Isn't that where you got your dress?"

"Oh yeah." Sydney nodded trying to hide the fact she was lying. Vaughn pulled out the rings from his pocket. He walke dover to Sydney.

"May I?" he asked as he took her ring out of the velvet box.

"Of course." As he slid the ring on to her finger, he couldn't help but imagine the day that they would actually be together. All he wanted was to be married to Syney Bristow and have a family with her. Only her. He hoped she had felt the same way. After the ring was on her finger, she smiled at him.

"Thanks. YOu ready to go?"

"Ready whenever you are." As they started to leave, Sydney stopped.

"Vaughn, can i ask you a question?"

"Sure, you know you can talk to me about anything."

"What happens if Sloane finds out that I'm here tonight. I mean I know my dad took care of it but what if he finds out I'm a double. I can't afford that. Sloane would kill not only me but my dad too." She started to get tears in her eyes.
Vaughn walked closer to her and pulled her into a hug and kissed to top of her head, smelling the rose scented shampoo. Sydney was very surprised, but she didn't mind at all. She was in the arms of the man she loved.

"Sydney, I promise you, I'm not going to let anything happen to you. I care about you too much." And then he realized what he had just said, but thankfully Sydney didn't mind.

"Thank you, Vuaghn. Alright," she said drying her eyes, "let's get this over with."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

As they arrived to the party, Sydney and Vaughn began to talk to people and become familiar with their surroundings. Sydney liked how Vaughn was introducing her to everyone as his wife and how he had his arm protectively around her waist for the evening. Soon everyone was on the dance floor and it was sort of an awkward moment. Vaughn decided that his would probably be his only chance to dance with her for a while.

"Emma, would you like to dance?"

"Of course sweetheart." Sydney replied with a smile showing the dimples he loved.

As they headed out onto the dancefloor hand-in-hand, Sydney knew that she was paying more attention to Vuaghn than to the actual mission which wasn't good, but she really could care less. ONce they reached the spot Vaughn had chosen, Sydney wrapped her arms around his neck while he place his hands on the small of her back. As they dance, Vaughn couldn't help but notice that they were prefect together and they fit together perfectly.

"So, are you excited about this weekend?" Sydney asked.

"Um yeah. I guess. Listen Syd, there's something you need to know---"

"Vaughn, I see Dixon. We have to move now. I'm gonna go grab the book. Let me know if you seen anyting suspicious."

"Alright. Syd, be careful."

"Always am." She gave him one last smile and then left.

After she had safly retrieved the book, she slid it into her purse and went to meet Vuaghn again. But Vaughn saw Dixon that Dixon was getting ready to make his move for the book. When Sydney had finally reached Vaughn, she too saw that Dixon was coming.

"Vaughn what are we going to do?" Sydney asked getting really scared.

"There is no place to hide at all. If we start running it's going to get too suspicious. Vaughn he's coming now. He's gonna see us."
Vaughn did the only thing he could think of at the moment, so he took Sydney and threw her up against the wall and put his lips on hers. He was very surprised when Sydney kissed him back. He placed his hands on either side of her head, preventing Dixon from seeing her face. The kiss lasted longer than it should have, but they got so lost in the kiss, neither wanted to stop. It was by far the best kiss either of them had ever experienced. After Vuaghn pulled away, they stood there staring into eachother eye's. At that moment Vaughn realized that Syndey felt the same way for him. It was just a matter of time before SD-6 was taken down and they could finally be together. After a couple of minutes, Sydney spoke up.

"Alright he's gone, we need to go now. If I don't see you before we leave, have fun this weekend with Alice. And thanks for saving me back there.I can't imagine what would have happened if Dixon had seen me."

"I told you I would protect you Sydney, never doubt that." And with that they left.

~*~*~*~*

"Mr. Sloane, the book is gone. SOmeone got here before I did."

"Alright Dixon. I'll take a look at the security cameras."

Once Sloane started to look at the tape, he saw the person who had taken the book.

"Wait until she comes into my office on MOnday. She is going to regret being a double agent."

Hope you liked it!!! :D I don't know when I'll get the next chapter up cause i have exams but hopefully sooner than later! Thanks for reading.

Back