Jack and Sydney

maruca8

Cadet
Do you thing that Jack and Sydney finally would get a most tender relationship or the appearance of the mother of Sydney would interfere?

sorry por the spellling but this is not my native idiom.

Jack stil likes Laura/Irina, but thats not the point ;) I think the Father/daughter relationship is still a lil fragile at this point. They don't know where they stand. Jack basically *made* her a spy and I'm not sure how Syd's dealing with that. And, he's still being a poo about the whole Irina thing which probably puts a strain on Syd cuz she doesn;t want to favorone parent over the other...so, uh, yea.. :thinking: :blush:

I agree. But I think things are starting to get good again. I loved the J/S moments on Passage II. Like did you see Syd's face when the Indian guy told Syd that Jack always brags about her? And then Jack told her he's proud of her. awww that was cute. :sigh:

LOL..yeah and then Jack got all embarrassed...hehe

Well..Syd was pretty angry about the whole Xmas Project thing...but the scene on the train is probably giving her some sense of hope that everything an be normal again in her family..

Yeah, I loved Jack last season. Then, I hated him after Project Christmas. But now I think things are beginning to change for the better.

You have to remember that he was going into prison under suspicion of treason at the time and needed to ensure Sydney's safety in some way--and we don't know how coveted Sydney might have been by outside forces at the time. He may well have seen no other choice--that it was the only way to give Sydney a fighting chance. After all, he must have been unsure when--or even if--he'd return to look over her.

Seems to me that things are all right between Sydney and Jack now. I doubt he has any more deep, dark secrets left that could hurt her. And he no longer minds that she sees her mother. He's beginning to soften toward Irina a little, too. Seems okay to me, considering it's the Bristows! :D

Maybe he should just come clean about all his skeletons, so they can move past them and try to have a real relationship.

Ophelia said:
I doubt he has any more deep, dark secrets left that could hurt her.
I don't know. He never seems to run out of them!

mdw said:
Maybe he should just come clean about all his skeletons, so they can move past them and try to have a real relationship.
Full agreement there!

LOL! :lol: I can't see Jack giving out relationship advice.....I doubt he's dated since Irina "died." But man would it be fun to watch!

Jack doesn't "give advice" so much as apply pressure. Remember how he was waiting for Vaughn to regain consciousness after Sydney saved his life? He had to make sure Vaughn knew exactly what she had given up to accomplish that.

But at least if Syd and Vaughn do ever get together, Jack won't be able to intimidate Vaughn like he has her other boyfriends. Vaughn is used to Jack, he knows his secrets, and he isn't really scared of him. (Well, most of the time he's not.)

Jack doesn't "give advice" so much as apply pressure. Remember how he was waiting for Vaughn to regain consciousness after Sydney saved his life? He had to make sure Vaughn knew exactly what she had given up to accomplish that.
That is a very good point. i WONDER HOW JACK WILL REACT WHEN HE FINDS OUT THE WHOLE DEAL WITH SYDNEY AND VAUGHN.... HUMMMM

I think he has a pretty good idea of where it stands right now. But in a few weeks . . . who knows?

Jack is kinda pushy.....maybe that's one reason him and Syd don't have a great relationship. He needs to learn to back off and let Syd make her own decisions and mistakes.

mdw said:
Jack is kinda pushy.....maybe that's one reason him and Syd don't have a great relationship.  He needs to learn to back off and let Syd make her own decisions and mistakes.
TRUE he is pushy. But he is her father, that kinda gives him the right. Plus, he never tells his daughter how he feels about her, so being bossy is kind of his way of saying "I love you."

Back