Jack & Kate

yea i agree. Last night i watched "Whatever the Case may Be" (1x12 i think) and i realised how good the triangle thingo is. i mean Sawyer and Kate r really Cute, But Jack and Kate.....*sigh*.....they're more "in touch" with each other, like they care for eachother and know secrets and stuff. And the whole fact that Sawyer and Jack hate each other's guts.....well thats just fun!

Vartanbabe said:
I was watching that recap thing ABC was doing for lost. I forgot how close Jack & Kate were in the beginning. They are still close but it was different in the first few eps.
[post="1320780"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Something happened mid-season, and their chemistry just, went. :confused:

One season and no one has found love
Actually, there has been an enormous amount of loving going on, considering only a few weeks are supposed to have passed on the island.

OMG I SOOO LOVE JACK & KATE They're so darn cuuute

and I can see where peope are going withthe whole sawyer/kate thing but the thing is sawyer and kate are the two outlaws on the island and they have chemistry because of that. I think alot of people would be devestated if she ended up with sawyer *cough* me *Cough*

but Jack and kate are sooo cute I loved the lines "I didn't do it for him" and they had a really cute deleted scene

Kate: I'm the only one with a mug shot, how do you know it wasn't me
Jack:Because I know it wasn't you
(they both smile really cutely)

and when jack was caved in and kate went to save him and everybody knows that kate and jack are the ones with a little thing for eachother

Hurley: So what's up with you and kate?

Sawyer:Is that what this was about, a favor to your doctor boyfriend?

Sawyer: I talked to your girlfriend
Jack:what'd she say,.......Kate what'd she say

Sawyer was an outsider kate helped him that is the only thing between them, kate doesn't smile the way she smiles the way she smiles with jack, and Jack like protects her and all that stuff and oh my god they're sooo cute I can't wait for season two :woot:

I like them to! But they are like Sydney and Vaughn i guess, they really like eachother but they never get together! I really hope we see a kiss there soon!

But they are like Sydney and Vaughn i guess, they really like eachother but they never get together!
Huh? Sydney and Vaughn didn't "never get together." They were actually together rather a lot for a TV couple. :confused:

Jack wants to be protective of Kate but doesn't seem to realize that she finds that characteristic of his annoying. He needs to get over it if he wants to make progress with her. You might find it "cute," but Kate does not. ;) (In fact, this is one of the main reasons why it's clear that Sawyer understands Kate a whole lot better than Jack does. This does not mean that I think that Kate should get together with Sawyer--I'm not a shipper either way, actually. It's just pretty obvious that Kate and Sawyer understand each other in a way that Kate and Jack do not--and I'm pretty sure that's where a lot of the friction between Jack and Sawyer comes from. I guess Jack is jealous that Sawyer seems to understand Kate better than he does, whereas Sawyer is jealous that Kate respects Jack a lot more than she does Sawyer. ;))

I was thinking about in the first season when Sydney and Vaughn really loved eachother and you could see it in their eyes. You can see it Jack and Kate's eyes, when they look at eachother that they have a thing going on there. Like Syd and Vaughn had in season 1 and the first part of season 2.

Theres something deeper there, yeah granted, I dont think they will bet together for a long time, but I think they will in the end because its not like the whole hero thing, because Kate's not exactly a wimp, I mean she is a criminal. Jack and Kate do have a connection, in some way a doctor and acriminal just get eachother. I think she thinks that she's not good nough for Jack and that will be what keeps her away from him, but in the end, Jack is one person who trusted her even if she has a seedy past

I was thinking about in the first season when Sydney and Vaughn really loved eachother and you could see it in their eyes.
Yes. And they finally end up together :P in the middle of second season. Maybe it will be the same timeline in this show -wich mean soon :blush: . Just hope they will have more luck then Syd and Vaugh...

I heart Jack and Kate too! They're definitely my favorite couple on the show. And while I don't think they'll be together anytime soon...I'm hoping in the end they can have a happy life together! Maybe after everyone else is rescued, they'll just stay on the island and live happily ever after in the hatch! :D JK!

Back