Jack & Kate

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Jate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't possibly imagine!!!!!
And there are lots of jaters here in Brazil! We all meet by orkut, heve lots of communities talking about it, we talk in the messenger all the time, and travel to meet each other no matter state they leave!!!!!

For us: JATE IS SOOOOOOOOO FATE!!!! No matter skate sex, jate is the "ultimate relationship"!!!!!!

I love them too, but what the hell was with the finale?! They're off the island, but Kate's talking about some other guy wondering where she is?

Did the writers forget the 3 little words Jack said to Kate on the island? That's right, knobs...he said I LOVE YOU to her!!! Why the hell are they apart when he loves her, and well we all know she loves him too!?!?!?!?!? Grrrrr

As for making us wait till January to see what happens? Well that's just not cool.

Everyone's kissing the wrong people too, I mean Kate and Sawyer...enough already, and now Juliette is kissing Jack?! Albeit in front of Kate too, now that's just spiteful!!

Come on people, get it together!!

We thought the Alias family was dysfunctional....well these people are off the scale.
They're a VERY loveable dysfunctional family tho I *heart* them!!

Back