Jack & Kate

I am definitely a Jack/Kate Shipper, so I have been disappointed lately! I really hope the writers move their relationship along soon... and I hope that they don't go with Jack/Ana-Lucia. I can sort of see it moving that way and I dont like it at all!! And while I really like Sawyer and think he is super HOT and funny and I DO see the chemistry between him and Kate, I don't like them as a couple. It's Jack and Kate for me!! :love:

Sadly me too. But you can always hoping....:toothy:
Gag. Endless coupledom/billing and cooing is IMHO incredibly boring . . . I say, bring on the quadrangle! (With Alias, they brought Sydney and Vaughn together so quickly, and that posed them major problems . . . they then had to find ways to break them apart, and that just made the fans mad as hell; it might have worked better before they were really together . . .) So, if they brought J/K together, guess what, all of a sudden the focus would be off their relationship . . . just as it is now with Sun/Jin, now that they're back together.

But I guess a shipper is a shipper. ;)

I am a J/K shipper too, but here in Brazil we are a little late in the show! We had seen the first season and the second will star only in March. But I think they are allies in almost everything and there are a great UST ( unresolved sexual tension) between them... they love each other but they won't be together so earlier ( unfortunately), but they have to be together in the end!!!!!!

I hope they end up together in the end.

Im a "Jater" yup there is even a forum/board devoted to them :blush: :thud:

I think that they will have obstacles thrown in the way before they get together

Ie Sawyer and Anna Lucia :(

But they have an understanding of each other and they have those smiles and long lingering glances :smiley: ;)

major shipper reporting in!! :D i started watching lost a week ago and have now seen the whole first season and am going to get the second one as soon as i can...so i guess you could say i love the show. :trampoline: and i'm definitely a Jate shipper, since ep 1. they are so meant to be, it'll probably just take a while. we know how JJ loves making the shippers wait... :blink: but it's worth waiting for. (y)
Jate 4-ever // pii

we know how JJ loves making the shippers wait... :blink:
Actually, not. Sydney/Vaughn halfway through season two is "record time." ;) But I guess any wait at all is torture for a shipper. I mean, you just gobbled up the entire first season of Lost in a week and you're "we've been waiting so long." :lol:

Here's to hoping he takes longer with this one, however it shakes out. :D
✌️

I can't decide if I'm a "Jater" or not. I love Jack and I like Kate, but I can't decide if I love the two of them together or not. I tend not to be a big "shipper" anyway. If someone wants to try and sway me though, feel free to sway away.

I will say this though, at this point, I do not want Jack and Ana Lucia together.

it'll take some time, but eventually they'll definitely end up together. that is my strong shipper-belief. (y) in the latest ep, they were definitely almost leaning in and they would have kissed if michael hadn't showed up. damn. so close!

I'm a huge Jater. :blush: I mean, right from the Pilot you could tell that Jack and Kate were going to be a couple. ;) I like Ana Lucia and Sawyer, as long as they keep their paws off our favourite couple!

I'm a huge Jater. :blush: I mean, right from the Pilot you could tell that Jack and Kate were going to be a couple. ;) I like Ana Lucia and Sawyer, as long as they keep their paws off our favourite couple!

Well said Hawkeye.

Here's Hoping Jack/Kate have a nice :naughty: scene soon :D :smiley:

After the last episode we clearly saw that they have feelings for echother, and they where going to kiss havn't it been for Michael showing up!

ABSOLUTLY!!!

Jack and Kate are so Cute togther and Are so meant to be together.

I also don't think that they will go togther. I actually don't think anyone will really be together for very long at all.

Especially with The KATE, JACK, SAWYER love triangle. They could introduca someone new, and Also becaus eit is a drama the fact that it will keep changing as it has been will probebly keep reacuring.

Which is unfortunate because KATE AND JATE (JATE) are the best couple on that entire show, Even better than Sun and Michael, Sorry sun and Jin, LOL!!!

Hey soz i am not the best speller in the world, but i love lost so darn much and love going on Forums like this.

LOVE ya guys so much and LOVE ya JATE!!!

I was a Jater... than didn't care... but now with this season I became a Jater again :P

Out of nothing it's been to heavy on Kate/Sawyer... it's not a very lost thing. lol But I like how she cares for Jack and worries about him...
Can't wait for their reunion.

Back