Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing elegant about that cross....well, maybe if a nun wore it. She probably wears it continually because hubby gave it to her, it cost a lot of money, and she thinks it's pretty...but then she never has had good taste other than what the designers put on her and the jewelry they provide for her. One thing about Ben, he's rather good at buying expensive, gawdy jewelry. Delicate is so much prettier and classy looking.

I agree with you katyray, i think the cross is too big.

We must really need some Jen news, if we're debating the elegance or gawdiness of her necklace.
:P

Anyway, I can't wait to see what she wears tonight....I hope she wears something other than black or red, since she's worn that a lot in the past couple of years.

We must really need some Jen news, if we're debating the elegance or gawdiness of her necklace.
HEE! I was thinking the same thing. People have different tastes and I think that's great. The world would be very boring if we all liked the same things.

Ooooh I really like her dress. Although I really wish she had her hair down. I love her with her hair down. :mellow:

She does look thin.

--Mandy :angelic:

ok so far, so sign of Jen, did anyone see her on the red carpet? :blink: cuz i was flipping through all the channels that had the coverage but no Jen :(

oh my! she's so GORGEOUS!!! :thud: :thud: and SKINNY!!! :lol: go Jen!! she doesn't look like a girl that just gave birth 3 months ago! :love: (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back