Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they show that on TV? THe NYT thing? Because I didn't see it. but that is soooo funny!

Jen has the best come backs, and she susprises everyone!!! I love her for that! :D

Did they show that on TV? THe NYT thing? Because I didn't see it. but that is soooo funny!

Apparently they showed it on some news channel in LA this morning.

KaveDweller said:
Apparently they showed it on some news channel in LA this morning.
[post="1201001"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Maybe that is why I didn't see it. But I hope they showed that, cause I really want to watch her ditching the guy! hahahahaha. :D

I bet he will never ask her another question, and if he does, he will think twice! :lol:

Maybe that is why I didn't see it.

I didn't see it either, I just heard about it. But I hope someone else shows it. Or that it gets online. There were a million cameras in the press room at the time, someone should play it.

Yeah, I really really want to see that!

Maybe they will show it, because that would be a great thing to show.

and who said she is single anyway! I don't get why he asked that if everyone and everywhere kows she is dating Ben! Stupid reporter! :lol:

almost page 300! YAY! :D

and who said she is single anyway! I don't get why he asked that if everyone and everywhere kows she is dating Ben! Stupid reporter!

And that's just the thing. You would think that people would know that she was dating. Since its been tabloid fodder for 7 months. Heck, she was even on the People cover somewhat this week. Its not like its a big secret. Since thats the first question out of most reporter's mouths.

I'm just happy she was being asked any questions, since you get to only be in the winner's room with the reporters, if you win!!!! Finally my Garner won a prestigious award. Much deserved. She handled that wonderfully.

Also I don't know how reliable or anything but in the Kristen chat, Kristen said that after she won the award, she met up with Ben at an afterparty. I thought that was cool. :smiley:

It was not an after-party according to an anchorwoman who was subbing today for Jillian on Good Day Live in Los Angeles. It was her fiancee's b-day party who just happens to be Ben's agent. She said that Ben and Jen were there on Saturday night and that Jen still had her award with her. I had to leave before she said anything else. If she says something else I'll let you know,I usually tape that show.

That was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

That girl from Acess Hollywood asked Jennifer if Ben gave his vote to Jennifer and Jennifer said: "I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, oh look Melissa, The President of SAG is here."

She totally dismissed her question, that was so awesome!!!! LMAO

Biba said:
That was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

That girl from Acess Hollywood asked Jennifer if Ben gave his vote to Jennifer and Jennifer said: "I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, oh look Melissa, The President of SAG is here."

She totally dismissed her question, that was so awesome!!!! LMAO
[post="1201093"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That was hysterical! The segments on AH were really good.

What's this I hear about an afterparty?

Okay, I just found some AMAZING video clips of Jennifer at the SAG awards. 7 of them to be exact. But I can't post them here for legal reasons.

I'm willing to share them with you under the radar. I just don't want to get in trouble if I post them here. And then it gets everywhere. If you guys know what I mean. You will see what I mean when you watch it ;)

So, if you want to watch them, just let me know the easier way to send them to you, via email, msn, aim. Send me a PM please!

The videos are quicktime, so you need that problem to watch them ;)

And if you can't watch them for any reasons, I did a little discription of them. Just to help out a little bit!!!

2 videos of Jennifer at the Photo Room. There are millions of photographers yelling her name non-stop. There are so many pictures being taken, that I have no idea how the hell she can smile and still be pretty with all the flashes going on right in her face. I know I would close my eyes for every single picture and have weird faces. I guess she must be trained for this, because that place is crazy! It's amazing how these people yell, they all keep yelling, turn your head to the right, look up, look down, turn sideways, shoulders up. Even more now I understand why she doesn't like the razzi's, because she gets enough pictures taken when she goes to these things. It's a crazy please! Believe me!

1 video where Jen is just staying there for 51 second and letting the photographers take millions of pictures!

2 videos of Jennifer walking the Red Carpet. One of them is so cute because you can see her tapping her butt and she is like goofing off. It’s so adorable!!!

1 with her at the Press Room Interview. She is giving this interview about her worst audition ever, she tells the story of it, and it’s funny. And then she talks about being normal.

The last one is the one where she is walking and giving autographs to the fans in the stands, and she suddenly trips. It’s so funny! Poor girl, but she continue her mission of signing autographs to fans.

It's very very worth to watch it. Some of them are very simple, but some of them it's rare to find it out there.

They are all so cute, and she looks adorable in all of them.

I believe Jinnie said you guys should start a new thread after 300 pages... :thinking: Do you guys wanna do that now?
--Mandy :angelic:

Whatever you guys want to do, I'm fine with it! ;) New Thread or stay in this one, as long as I get to keep posting :D

My internet is having some minor problems and I hate that! :angry:

:lol: how about we keep the new title for now and when you guys think of something we can change it. :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back