Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Jen would be ashamed of Ben???? Sorry, but put Ben in a tux or suit and tie, and he looks better than Clooney. At least Ben is tall, not a midget, like so many actors are. Ben is 6 feet 3, Clooney is like, what? about 5 feet 10 at most. Tom Cruise? A midget!

I'm watching Oprah and Oprah's friend Gayle interviewed Jen on the red carpet. Gayle asked Jen what was the one thing that surprises her the most about motherhood and Jen said how much less she cares about her job now. She quickly added she does love her job but at the same time it's like, "You want me to do what and leave my baby where?!" Gayle also asked where Ben was and Jen said he's at home babysitting.

thanks audie!!
i'm dumb - i was watching but turned it off after reese was on!
jen's so cute and protective of her little vi :love: lvoe it

awww damnit! my mom was watching Oprah today lol oh well..

and yeah, Jen has that new mom thing where the whole world can go to hell cuz she has her baby :lol: :love: so cute

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, partying at publicist Nicole King's engagement party at the GM Penthouse at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel. "They seemed really in love," says a source. "Ben looks amazing – you can tell he's been working out really hard. And it looks like she has taken off a bit of the baby weight, too." Also on hand: Marcia Cross and Jessica Biel.
Source: People

Oprah airs here at 4pm and at 5 I remembered I wanted to tape it. Hopefully jen-garner.net will have the Oprah clip up soon.

Kate

Entertainment Tonight's Steven Cojocaru rated Jennifer as the fifth-best dressed woman at the Oscars. He talked with Mary Hart about liking Jen's big boobies. :lol:

Cojo said "Number 5? We have to give it to Jennifer Garner. I think that you'd have to agree with me." Mary said "She looked sensational after the baby." Then Cojo said "She developed a lovely cleavage -- I thought she was SOPHIA LOREN in her heyday. She looked beautiful, she looked bright. Always, she radiates in a very sweet and classy way."

There is a videoclip of Cojo's talking about his Top 5 at http://et.tv.yahoo.com/micro/oscars/14088/

Why Jen would be ashamed of Ben???? Sorry, but put Ben in a tux or suit and tie, and he looks better than Clooney. At least Ben is tall, not a midget, like so many actors are. Ben is 6 feet 3, Clooney is like, what? about 5 feet 10 at most. Tom Cruise? A midget!

Being less than 6'3", 6', or shorter certainly doesn't take away from how handsome a male celebrity is, how desirable to women he is, or what a great actor he is. Although I'm not his greatest fan, George Clooney (5'11") is quite handsome as well as being a very pleasant individual and very well respected within the industry. In addition, he's an excellent actor, something that I can't say the same for Affleck. To call Clooney or any other actor who are not as tall as Affleck midgets (brings to mind Michael J. Fox, who is very short (5'4") and very well loved) tends to be insulting to those actors. :smiley:

In addition, he's an excellent actor, something that I can't say the same for Affleck. To call Clooney or any other actor who are not as tall as Affleck midgets (brings to mind Michael J. Fox, who is very short (5'4") and very well loved) tends to be insulting to those actors.

Hey I've seen some good Affleck flicks. He may not be your cup of tea, but he is to some. :smiley: Changing Lanes, Jersey Girl, Good Will Hunting, Chasing Amy......

I don't think she was trying to insult ANYONE, let alone their acting talent. And she may have been stating, in albeit a different way, that Ben is just a tall man. He is the tallest of the "People's Sexiest Man Alive" in its history, and he is a really tall Oscar winner as well.

And Clooney? 🤤

Oh and on topic, Inside Edition and The Insider had some stuff on Jen. The Insider said it was "The moment of the night" and they felt for her. Inside Edition talked to Will and Grace's Karen, Megan Muhually (sp?) about it, and said "You would think with all the stunts she does that she would be like, great!" or something to that extent.

And I posted this elsewhere, but Good Morning America had Jen news yesterday. Highlights? Bill Weir wanting Jen's earrings and was willing to pay 200 bucks for them. She told him "Meet me backstage later!"
Robin Roberts saying that when Jen went off stage that Jen was saying "You don't know HOW CLOSE I was to falling!!" And Diane Sawyer saying, "She's so cool!". (Again I may be paraphrasing because I don't have it recorded.)

Talk about press....she has gotten more press from this little slip (and her quick recovery). She would have upstaged the whole Oscar show if she had gone down (thank goodness she didn't). I can't believe that more women don't slip with the shoes they wear on those slipperly stages.

As for her wanting to stay home with little Vi.... for our sakes, I hope she doesn't. I would miss her. :(

Being less than 6'3", 6', or shorter certainly doesn't take away from how handsome a male celebrity is, how desirable to women he is, or what a great actor he is. Although I'm not his greatest fan, George Clooney (5'11") is quite handsome as well as being a very pleasant individual and very well respected within the industry. In addition, he's an excellent actor, something that I can't say the same for Affleck. To call Clooney or any other actor who are not as tall as Affleck midgets (brings to mind Michael J. Fox, who is very short (5'4") and very well loved) tends to be insulting to those actors. :smiley:

Very well said. ;)

I've never thought either that Ben Affleck is a that great actor either. But that is just my opinion and I'm very well aware that there are others who think the opposite.

She really has gotten more publicity from that little slip recently than anything else! Lol. I wish I could have seen her backstage after that moment...haha I would have been soooo nervous! I love Jen, and I love how she handles things like that. I didn't get to watch anything the day after the Oscars...I caught a little bit of E News and Access...but that was about it. I really hope that jen-garner.net puts up one of those little montage bits of all her coverage on Awards shows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back