Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUNNY !!! don't know if it's true

http://entertainment.excite.com/celebgossi...1129663503.html

other version

Did Jennifer Lopez have Ben Affleck more than just wrapped around her finger? The National Enquirer reports that Jennifer Garner was doing a little house cleaning around their Georgia mansion and while going to put some linens on a high closet shelf she found a box of sex toys! Since you're wondering, the box included fur-lined handcuffs. Jennifer showed Ben the box and inquired sweetly if the toys might be his? Ben supposedly turned white, stammered that, of course, she wasn't his first and so on. Jennifer was clearly having fun at this point and pressed Ben to identify the former playmate. Of course, it would be marital suicide to bring up that other Jennifer's name, so Garner let Ben squirm for awhile before letting him off the hook. As for the toys, they went into the trash, where Ben's people say this supposedly untrue story should go.

Oh my god, that's so hilarious! :lol: I don't even care if it's true or not (it probably isn't) it's just as funny anyway! :lol:

Well, the Gospel Brunch is in the morning...so we'll get pictures of her. And I highly doubt Jen will be at the SAG awards, she just doesn't seem like one of those celebrities that just shows up because she can. If she isn't nominated or presenting, I don't think she'll come.

And can I just say EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....I am so excited about that CD...and I don't even like lullaby songs..lol. I'm pretty sure that Jen and Victor will be dueting together...how cute is that gonna be???

Press Release

Nope, no duet... one day though!

We got the date of March 28th though!

And we get what song she will sing.

Unexpected Dreams" includes the following tracks:

-- Scarlett Johansson -- "Summertime" (George & Ira Gershwin)
-- Ewan McGregor -- "The Sweetest Gift" (Sade)
-- Taraji P. Henson -- "In My Daughter's Eyes" (James T. Slater)
-- Jennifer Garner -- "My Heart Is So Full of You" (Frank Loesser)
-- Jeremy Irons -- "To Make You Feel My Love" (Bob Dylan)
-- John Stamos -- "Goodnight My Angel" (Billy Joel)
-- Lucy Lawless -- "Little Child" (Eric Vetro/Alan Rich)
-- Marissa Jaret Winokur -- "The Wish Song" (Eric Vetro/Steven Shore)
-- Eric McCormack -- "The Greatest Discovery" (Elton John/Bernie Taupin)
-- Victor Garber -- "No One Is Alone" (Stephen Sondheim)
-- Julia Louis-Dreyfus -- "The Nightshift" (Brad Hall)
-- Nia Vardalos -- "Golden Slumbers" (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)
-- John C. Reilly -- "Lullaby In Ragtime" (Sylvia Fine)
-- Teri Hatcher -- "Goodnight" (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)

I found it really cool as well that the producers worked with Jen to pick out a song which would fit her style, plus help them get time to record, etc.

You know just looking at something like this, you realize just how talentsd a person Jen is.

I'm gonna say that Jennifer wouldn't agree to do it, unless Victor did it with her. I just dont' think she would agree to do it by herself, even though we all know she has a wonderful singing voice...I still think she wouldn't do it unless Victor did it too...just a hunch though

There was Jen mentions on both Entertainment Tonight and Access Hollywood. They both made it a point that they were going to talk to her this weekend and would have all the stuff on Monday.

Jen Looks Great.

Gawd the posters on [edited] annoy me :banghead: :(

You know better than that. Flamewars are to be avoided, and that means no naming names! That's not new, ahem. -J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back