Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
She got the bangs during the second half of season 3 which was the worst Alias ever was, in my opinion.

I'm in the process of re-watching S3 right now and as much as people piss and moaned about this season...it really was a very good season. Granted some of the eps were not the best (I personally didn't like Blowback) but Missing Link, Conscience, Full Disclousure, and the one with Ricky Gervies were some really great eps. Why else would Jen have won the SAG award for it if her peers didn't think it was good??!

But back to the bangs....I agree, when she first got them cut, they were a mess. But once they started to get styled (and Jen got comfortable with them) they look great. Although, they did make her look older.

I saw the Extra interview last night, and Jen said it was good to get out. She also said now that Alias is winding down, she hopes to do more with charities and kids.

I think that, if you see Alias a the tv-show, I think season 3 was very good. The majority of the fans didn't like Lauren or the fact that Sydney was crying all the time. But as a show, I think it was really good with great acting. Like you said,tldinc, Jennifer did, after all, win a SAG award.

Concious is definitely still my favorite season 3 episode.

The bangs definitely made Sydney Bristow look sadder.

I still can't find that picture where you're all talking about Violet's cute legs and booties... am I really so stupid or what???????? -_-

Is anybody able to link me to the picture directly??? Or at least tell me where I have to search for it besides the main website :lol: , please...

the fact that Sydney was crying all the time.

Personally love the crying. I think it shows the amount of emotion these characters need to have in a show like this. Though sometimes the crying was for not the reasons that should have been warranted, ex-boyfriend, but all in all I loved when Sydney showed emotion.

More

Courtesy of kristy at Jen-fans.

Has Extra, Access Hollywood, and E!

Awww....Violet's little leg...how adorable! Lol.

I think Season 3, if you watch it as whole, was a great season, I mean sure, we all hated Lauren and such, but the acting and the storylines were great!

It was realy good to see Jen do another interview...she looks radiant. Hopefully she'll be making the talk show rounds to promote the 2-hour series finale when the time comes....

Thanks rj for the added clips!

is it next wednesday? i think they meant this wednesday as in tomorrow no? :thinking:

everyone else started yesterday i believe :D

it's just so nice to know they're back on set :lol:

I'm pretty sure that the rest of the Alias cast has gone back to work, filming a few scenes that they can without Jen...and Jen was joining them back on the set today!

*giggles* thanks :hug:

and happy 2 months to Vi :love: i forgot 'bout that until now :smiley:
wow. :blink: seriously, wasn't it yesterday when we were like OMG she's one whole month today?

:blink:

:thud:

--mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back