Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhhh i like that theory Jannie Wannie!!!! :eek: :woot:

i don't think they would show a clip from season 1, this looked new to me :P

Janet, I'm :eek: and :lol: with what you've said!!
And I'm really happy that her presence in the oscar wasn't that moment that everybody forgets later.

I love that theory Janet!! You should really be a writer for Alias. Give us the fluff that we all want!!

:hug: thanks guys! I really hope Im right!!! :D i'd be so happy :P

Affleck and Garner Targeted by Burglars

HOLLYWOOD - Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's wedded bliss has been wrecked by a gang of burglars who have turned their Los Angeles neighborhood into a crime zone.
Police have warned the couple and their neighbors to make sure their doors and windows are locked at all times and to try to make sure that someone is at home all day, every day.

A police spokesman says, "We've got a roving gang of burglars up on this hill and they're hitting this neighborhood like crazy.

If they (the gang of burglars) know what's good for them, they won't mess with Sydney Bristow :redhair: or Elektra :Ph34r: .

But heaven help them if mess with a "Momma Bear" who is protecting her "Baby Bear". Especially if the hormones are still raging! :woot:

If they (the gang of burglars) know what's good for them, they won't mess with Sydney Bristow or Elektra .

But heaven help them if mess with a "Momma Bear" who is protecting her "Baby Bear". Especially if the hormones are still raging!

I hope that nobody will disturb their peace. But if they do, Jen has to do some kick-ass...

"it had to happen in front of a BILLLLLLLION people" hahahahahaha omg she's so cute!!! i just wanna squeeeeze her! :lol:

^^I know! It was soooo adorable! :love:

thats' what i said!! then i started yelling at them for not showing us a little snipit clip of what's to come - THROW US FANS A BONE HERE!!
we're having serious withdrawl problems :cry:

I'm right there with you... it's like physical pain. It's very sad. haha

i have a guess
hmmm it's purely a guess since i'm spoiler free, but i'll put it in spoiler tags just in case but its just a GUESS

ok my guess is someone is tryin' to steal Isabelle (spy!baby/baby!sydvaughn/whatever we're calling her/him) and syd's, you know, ass kickin' - trying to save her baby. but baby gets taken anyway *sad face* and then syd goes to rescue him and finds vaughn!!!
*hugs denial bubble*
I rate that theory ^_^

Yeah i read it on the video text this morning and needed to check up on here whether it was right...

:blink: Me doesn't like that!!!!!!!!!! Beware of the angry cookie :Ph34r:

But I'm sure Ben has everything under control and is protecting his family!!!!!!!!!

It sounds freaky though!

Now, could anybody link me again to the extra clip please????? I couldn't find it on JenGarner.net :thinking:

:Please: I'm confused... or just silly :rolleyes: THX! in advance :hug:

As many of you know by now Jen has a song on the celebrity-filled CD "Unexpected Dreams: Songs from the Stars". Now you can hear her! There is a clip at BarnesandNoble.com that you can listen to. The release date is now April 25th. There isn't a clip at amazon.com, but you can view the album cover there. Jen's song is number 4: my heart is so full of you. Victor Garber's song is also on here --> number 10: no one is alone

the link: here

xxx

wow. Victor doesn't sound like Victor at all. :blink: are you sure that's the song that he sung? :blink:
--Mandy :angelic:

Jeah, that's victor's song.
link
that's what is says here. But i do think it sounds like him. Same voice he had when he did Annie :smiley:
They both sound awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back