Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would watch anything that she's in however if almost every film she did was a romantic comedy it would really get boring and would limit the different types of movies she could star in in the future- she would be labeled and that wouldn't be too good.

I definitely want to see her branch out and do some more dramatic roles....I personally think she should do some sort of biopic....the Academy loves those...

Oh well. A matter of opinion.

So is everyone sick of Jen's Romantic Comedies? Do people want her to do more? I'm partial to some indies. I want her in Sundance! :lol: What movie genre y'all want her to be in?

Definitely drama movies or thrillers.

lol, aren't we all nat? haha. I love her in comedies as well....

Wasn't she in talks of starring in a biopic about Barbara Stanwyck just a few years back?

Wasn't she in talks of starring in a biopic about Barbara Stanwyck just a few years back?

Yeah. She was a finalist or something for the role. Went to Sienna Miller. Jen could have pulled it off brilliantly. She's got the dimples and everything.

Jen - a real, award-winning actress who has gone to acting school and has been an actress for over ten years or Sienna Miller - a supermodel who got her jobs because of her beauty or Jude Law?
It's pretty obvious who's the best one for the role. ;)

I do not have anything against Sienna Miller, it's just that, well...She's not a real actress!

wouldn;t it be crazy if she was nominated for an oscar for catch and release...i mean...what if it is THAT good??

I doubt that will happen since we can't even seem to get a release date for the movie.

I don't know if you saw the trailors, but I didn't think it was going to be oscar material even as much as I love Jen, I don't think this is the one that will garner Jen an oscar nomination.

She will have to pick a movie, like the ones Charlize or Hillary pick.

i like her better in kick ass roles... i guess i'm, just used to her being Sydney Bristow all these years

^ i agree, to me jen is that kind of actress, one who fights and kicks ass, i mean she's a really sweet person but i jsut think she suits powerful better

What happened to that Barbara Stanwick biopic? Never heard of it. Was it eventually made or was it one of those projects which never come to fruitition? To be honest I don't see Jen as Stanwick at all, somebody with a "weird beauty" like Uma Thurman would be better, meaning that Uma is not classicallly pretty/beautiful.

It doesn't really matter to me what kind of movie or role Jen does, as long as the movie has a good story and she performs her role well (and of course, we know she does, as she always has). ^_^

At this point.....I would just like to see her in something.....Oh...how bout Alias! Seems like a lifetime since we saw it! :redhair: Less than a month now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back