Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw Jennifer on Entertainment Tonight. She was cute and adorable as usual. :love:

They showed her doing a goofy dance between takes for Victor. He looked at her with an affectionate grin. :lol:

Aww she was adorable...The dance was funny. ;)

Daredevil 2 ever going to happen?
April 9th, 2006

A long time ago, Ben Affleck said Daredevil 2 project was cancel. Later Jennifer Garner said that an Elektra sequel was in conversation and Ben is in “early stages” for Daredevil 2, but not much on that either.
Here is the story for Daredevil 2; After his defeat at the hands of the Daredevil during their first confrontation, the Kingpin returns with a new weapon more powerful than anything that Daredevil is prepared to deal with - the truth about Matt’s secret identity. And Kingpin has brought a new henchman with him to help achieve his sinister goals, the infamous Mr. Fear.
No dates, either confirmation for the sequel… is this project ever going to happen?

Source.

I hope it won't happen. :blink:

Ben has said he would do only one specific story of Daredevil, I forget which one, and that it should be written by Kevin Smith or be an adaptation of one of Kevin's books, and he wanted it darker than the 1st one. So, it's highly doubtful that a Daredevil 2 will ever be made.
The director's cut was better than the version released in theaters.

I remember that everyone trashed Elektra and Daredevil wasn't the best movie I have ever seen, but if they would make another one, of either movie, I wouldn't go and see it. The way both of them ended, how could you? I think if Jennifer signed on to it, it would be a huge career mistake. She needs to put out better movies now with Alias ending

Also, with the track record real life couples have with doing movies together I don't think either one wants to put themself through that.
you mean like... i dont know say Gigli? (among many others, of course)

i seriously hope Daredevil 2 doesnt happen - while the first one wasn't terribly henious (neither was elektra imo - though i suspect i'm one of the few that thik that) sequel just.... NO wont work

I loved Daredevil! And I actually wanted the sequel if Ben was coming as Matt, what is very difficult to happen... so I prefer no sequence at all.

And Descena, I loved your sig!!!!!!!

I remember that everyone trashed Elektra and Daredevil wasn't the best movie I have ever seen, but if they would make another one, of either movie, I wouldn't go and see it. The way both of them ended, how could you? I think if Jennifer signed on to it, it would be a huge career mistake. She needs to put out better movies now with Alias ending

I would go to see it, but I hope it doesn't get made.

Btw, I think your signature is too big. :thinking:

I agree Joella...I would go see it, but I hope it doens't get made. I also agree that Jennifer needs to move on from action chick, but I think she realizes that too.

And although Jen and Ben had great chemistry in Daredevil...they weren't really dating then...The only people that have chemistry whether they are dating or not are Jen and Michael...IMO.

I don't envision Ben and Jen starring in any films together anytime soon. I could see however, Ben writing and/or directing a film in which Jen starred. I supposed it depends on how well "Gone, Baby, Gone" goes, but I just think that Ben really loves writing, and I could see him (in the future), writing a script w/Jen in mind.

Holy Cow! they just showed a new preview during Freddie
It was longer than the other and featured some great Will and Syd moments, plus Syd and Isabelle cuteness

I can't wait till next week!

Someone posted a little recap of the promo TWoP, I'll put it in spoilers just in case:

I just caught a new promo during Freddie (Shut UP, I'm not actually watching it, it's just playing in the background while I wait for my cue for Lost.) that was actually fairly spoiler-ish. There were many shots of Sydney with Will, Sydney with Isabelle (With her saying "Mom's gotta go to work" before a nice montage of ass-kicking.), and Mr. Voice-Over saying something to the effect of "This fiancée didn't die.... Michael Vartan returns." which surprised me. Figured they would have left that to more of a surprise. Also a couple nice shots of Lena that I hadn't seen. Looked like she was in action, and oh Lord how I miss that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back