Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone read the USA today insert this Sunday?

It had a nice little article on ALIAS and interview with Jen. Even though it was short, she did have some new things to say. Nothing spoilerish that I remember, just things about life in general - being a mom and also spending time with Ben while he is filming his next movie.

I forgot to bring it to work today. If I remember, I can bring it tomorrow and scan it for you. Nothing appears on the USA website, unless I was looking in the wrong area.

Wow that's so Newsworthy Snorts.

Jen and Scott at the Same Restaurant in LA.

What are the Chances (Note My Sarcasam) Don't the Paps have anything better to do or is there no TomKate News :Ponder:

Were not really sure Marla.

They may have seen each other from across the restaurant but it shows Jen getting out of her car talking to some Gals and Scott and his Girly getting into his car across the street.

Exciting Stuff :yawn:

Ok, it wasn't USA today that the article was in but a TV spotlight section.

I tried to upload it, so I hope this works.

HERE

I couldn't get it any bigger, so you may have to print it to read it. I am not very good at the uploading part, so if anyone has a suggestion how to make it better, please let me know.

Enjoy!

Ok, it wasn't USA today that the article was in but a TV spotlight section.

I tried to upload it, so I hope this works.

HERE

I couldn't get it any bigger, so you may have to print it to read it. I am not very good at the uploading part, so if anyone has a suggestion how to make it better, please let me know.

Enjoy!

Thanks a lot for the scan! :D

Thanks Billi for the article!!
if you are unable to read the article...i actually found it on the internet...so you can read it here...http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-aliaspasses100,0,5511899.story

JG running into Scott has actually happened before...i think it was like a year or two ago...and i am pretty sure it was because they both were going to the same party (a friends bar mitzvah)...and when she was going into that restaurant in the video it was right after a friends bar mitzvah...lol kinda weird that both times JG was going to a bar mitzvah...but neways i think that is insane how the paparazzi was going crazy to get pictures of her doing nothing!! like seriously they need to get a life! and i think the paparrazzi totally crosses the line!!

They have new pictures from the episode "Reprisal" at alias-media.com. I think the episode is part 1 of the finale, which makes me :woot: and (n) at the same time. Pics are here.

Jen was cute when asking about the valet. That has to be at least somewhat awkward though seeing Scott.

Jen looks really pretty in those pictures for Reprisal. She doing the whole cheetah print thing like Irina, lol :D.

It is so weird that people chase her just to get a shot of her going into a restuarnt, but it seems she handles it really well.

~Andrea :angelic:

Yeah, she's probably really used to it now...which is sad.

She is doing the whole cheetah thing...Lol. She looks very good, her makeup is very pretty. And I'm loving the whole waiter outfit...lol.

awwww she's so cute!! :lol:

but i'm dreading seeing new eppies of Alias, i mean i'm excited but i don't want it to be over :cry:

*clings to my denial bubble*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back