Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, same here! It's like you can't wait to see a new episdoe, but you know that each one you watch means you are getting closer and closer to the time where there will be no more episodes to even get excited about anymore :smiley:. Wow, there's a way to make people sad :P Sorry :blush:

~Andrea :angelic:

Here is a tear-jerker for you: - on his site, Chad takes a walk down memory lane going over his favorite scenes from ALIAS and what he will take from the whole experience.

WARNING! No spoilers, but tears will result!HERE

I am going to cry so hard during the finale...I know that I will have to tape it and watch it again when I am more stable (okay, like that may never happen but you get the idea!)

Still just over Brangelina, keep voting people!!!

I just watched the exclusive preview for next week at aol and Jen is hilarious with her full on southern accent! Go here to see it, just click on the link for the exclusive video.

Hollywood Reporter was going all Alias crazy with the Milestone 100th episode. They had ads and everything. Jen had an ad herself stating....

Thank you to Touchstone Television and ABC for your unwavering support as we reach our 100th episode of Alias. To the producers, the cast and crew of Alias: I love you, I will miss you and I am in your debt. Love, Jennifer

Anyway here are some of the gems of the article in regards to Jen...

But merely having a female lead would not have been enough to ensure the show's success: There is general agreement that without an actress who carries Garner's charisma and sheer fortitude, there would have been no "Alias." She has proved the show's steadying, riveting core while growing into a star in her own right; she's also said to be a beloved figure on the set -- a sentiment trumpeted by co-stars Ron Rifkin and Victor Garber, as well as Abrams.

"There's nobody like Jennifer in the world," says Rifkin, who portrays Arvin Sloane. "Everything you hear about her is true: She's truly a wonderful human being with grace and kindness and generosity. The crew just worships her."

Adds Garber, who plays Sydney's father Jack Bristow: "She embraces the crew in a way that's not common, honestly: Everybody is a friend, treated with respect. She came up with the idea of a 'crew member of the week,' where a different one would get a prize. You'd be working at 2 a.m. on a Friday, and a pizza truck would pull up -- compliments of Jennifer. It makes you happy to go to work."

For her part, Garner -- who became a new mother in December with the birth of daughter Violet, with husband Ben Affleck -- sounds most happy simply to take a deep breath after five years of 18-hour workdays that found her in nearly every scene of an hourlong series.

"I think I had two days off in the last three years because I was doing movies, too," she says. "So I have the big emotion of getting my life back, of having this amazing new baby, but at the same time I'm so emotional about the 'Alias' part of my life ending. It has meant so much to all of us. Just surviving it has been an accomplishment, for sure -- but, I mean, we had an amazing set. I've just been blessed to be on a show like this.

"As an actress, you just want to keep working," Garner adds. "To be on something that runs 100 episodes, that just never happens. And thank God the material has been so good -- I'll always be able to talk about this with pride."

And more..

And while Abrams has not been actively involved in the show's production during the past couple of years to focus his attention on "Lost" and "M:I-3," he's confident that "Alias" is leaving the air on a creative high. "The cast and crew continue to work together to pull off what amounts to a magic trick every week -- I have enormous respect for them all," Abrams says. "But it really all gets back to Jennifer and what she's been able to do -- she's always been the key to its success. She's believable both in her vulnerability and in being dynamic, and she's got such a phenomenal work ethic. Without her, well ... you finish the sentence."

Hollywood Reporter

Did anyone tape Access Hollywood last night? They had a clip of Jen for ALIAS - I only caught part of it but saw Bradley on there as well!!

Oh man, I couldn't run fast enough to catch the VCR & remote...... :(

I don't know what happened. The video has been removed from my list. It's weird because I have the Alias promos and the other recent JG clip from ET (I think) on that website, but those are still live.

Anyway, I still have the file. If anyone (maybe the jen-fans.com ?) wants to just host it, I can email the clip.

I don't know what happened. The video has been removed from my list. It's weird because I have the Alias promos and the other recent JG clip from ET (I think) on that website, but those are still live.

Anyway, I still have the file. If anyone (maybe the jen-fans.com ?) wants to just host it, I can email the clip.

I did see the clip on Youtube, so I know it was working before. I don't know what happened either.

I can host it over at Jen Fans. Just send it to me. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back