Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry for the paparazzi thing... but... Violet... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... she's so cuuuuuuuuuute!!! Pucci pucci pucci! Dudduddu Daddadda! :D

Thanks for posting those adorable piccies... :love:

I'm just curious... I really think 👶 Vi looks like Jen. You know we have that one piccie of Jen when she was around 9 months or one year... and it kinda looks like a copy

Do we have a Ben pic of when he was a baby? Just for comparising because right now Vi looks like JG :angelic:

The pictures are adorable... the way JG places kisses onto those baby cheeks :woot: It's beyond cuteness and it makes me smile to see her so happy ^_^

baby Violet is sooo.... adorable... those cheeks, those eyes!!! she's pretty.... i cant wait to see how she would like years from now!!!

damn cute pictures!!! adorable!! i see both ben and jen in vi!!! at one point both vi and jg were doing basically the same face expression!! ha ha...priceless!! but jen looks great and so happy!!! i love it! but i feel so bad for looking at the pics :(!

Baby Vi has grown up! And she SO has got her mommy's eyes! Aww!

Thanks Marnye for linking this article... I think it was great of her to help her, especially since we all know how much she likes to spend time with her daughter....I'm sure though that Ben did a perfect job accomplishing his task as a father :angelic:

She's so wise... I love JG! :hug:

aww what jen said about going to NO was so sweet
she looks so cute on dave lettermen - that's not going to air until tomorrow, right?

and i think i may have missed her on GMA... i hope not but i just woke up :yawn:

ETA: nope, didnt miss it - she was soooooo cuuuuuuute :love:
omg when she was talkin about how that phoncall with ben made her cry cuz they were talking about her final scene **I** almost started crying and my mom looked at me and shook her head - and i was like 'what?! MY LIFE IS ENDING' :angelic:

It airs on the 17th...I believe. Regis and Kelly is tomorrow.

I know it! Wasn't she soooo adorable on GMA? I thought that was sweet about that phone call to Ben too...and about her and Victor being in denial. It's alright Janet...our lives really are ending...I feel your pain.

This is just one reason why I hate not living in the USA... :( I wish someone could upload that up somewhere for us deprived overseas fans :D! She sounds so adorable, and it's so cute that her and Victor are in denial! I know I am :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back