just that good

Jack so didn't kill himself. :confused:

Great update! If you happen to update while I'm still MIA...I promise to review as soon as I get back!

Sorry for the short review...so much stuff to do before I leave tomorrow...

chapter vii

sark noticed the change in sydney as soon as she returned to the penthouse. she was quiet. she hadn’t been crying but he could tell she wanted to. it was as though she had a wall between her and the world; affect nothing, allow nothing to affect her. storms were brewing behind her eyes. revenge shone through as the by-product of hatred and anguish. sark could see her thoughts as she formed plans on how to get her justice.
but even that couldn’t satisfy her, couldn’t fill the black hole left in her heart. it hurt him so much to see her that way and not be able to help her. it was trite, but it was how he felt. he loved her but also knew her well enough to let her think things out on her own.
“i’m going to take a shower,” sydney sighed.
she stood. everything about her was tired. her body and movements were languid. her voice was as though there was nothing but darkness in front of her eyes. sark couldn’t stand it, but simply watched as she slowly made her way to the bathroom.

eye on you as you walk away
i hate it when you seem this way
all i want is to be with you
please tell me you want it too

sark sat silently and alone in the living room. he couldn’t sit still. standing, he took one last swig of his crismon red wine and headed to the bathroom.
he opened the door slowly and stepped inside, never making a sound. the shower was on, but the noise of her quiet sobs overpowered the running water. he silently disrobed and jonined sydney in the shower. she gasped when she felt him touch her, as though his hand burned her. he saw her bite her lip and try to stop crying.
“it’s okay,” he whispered.
she shook her head and leaned into him. he held her close, warm water running over them. as sad as he was for how she was feeling, having her naked body that close to him did things to his body that he couldn’t control.
she felt his arousal on her thigh and reached down. he let out a moan as she began to stroke his c***.
it wasn’t comfort sex. it was much more. it was telling her that he would always be there. it was expressing the love they shared. it was the deep connection that would never be broken.

i’ll fix this broken things
repair your broken wings
and make sure everything’s all right
my pressure on your hips
sinking my fingertips
into every inch of you
‘cause i know that’s what you want me to do

he took her hands away from his body. he was doing this for her. his lips reached out to hers; soft at first then deeper. he slid a finger into her. the motions of his finger – make that fingers – matched those of his tongue in her mouth.
this time it was she who stepped away. there were to be no games.
he took her by the hips and guided himself inside. her feet left the floor and followed her legs as they wrapped around him. she moaned as he thrust in and out. calm and precise, hitting every spot. he pushed her against the shower wall and began to thrust harder.
“i love you…i love you...i love you,” he whispered it as he moved.
“i–” she began but a gasp interrupted. she moaned.
her words were forgotten as her walls began to clench. one last thrust and she was lost. but she didn’t say his name. she didn’t scream. she only moaned. even in ecstasy she only moaned. it wasn’t until after he had pulled out and gently set her feet back on the floor that he understood why she had only moaned; she was still crying. it didn’t matter what he did, this was something she had to get through on her own.
sydney was staring out the window into the rain when simon visited again. this time irina was with him. but even the presence of her mother didn’t make sydney move. she sat there quietly; seemingly peacefully, but inside her head was chaos.
“what do you have?” sark asked simon, trying not to bother sydney.
“she might be interested in this,” simon replied quietly.
sark shook his head. “what do you have?”
simon sat down and once more opened his computer. a picture of a man came to his screen.
“this is tom vanlopin. he was employed by sloane. he was programmed to be an assassin,” simon explained.
“why is this all past tense?” sark asked.
“he was fired. i don’t understand why he wasn’t killed, but he was just fired. he overcame his programming. things weren’t in black and white, he felt things while he killed. yet sloane didn’t kill him, he simply fired him,” he replied.
“why does this matter?”
“sloane called him back. he was the best, even with after overcoming his programming he was still the best. he could get in and out with out being detected by anything, ever. he never left anything behind. there was never a clue or anything. he had worked for twenty years before he overcame his programming and never once did he leave any sort of clue behind,” simon said. “sloane called him back for jack.”
“that man killed bristow?” sark asked.
sydney moved from her seat at the window. she stood behind simon, glaring at the screen.
“he was supposed to. but of course there were no clues. i can’t tell one hundred percent without talking to him,” simon explained.
“well is that possible? can you talk to him?” sydney said quietly.
“we believe he is living in a shack in a forest in kansas. it is supposed to be incredibly difficult to find, and he lives on his own. we are going to find him,” irina said.
sydney looked at her mother. she was amazed. irina was so confident. so beautiful. she had so much poise. not only that, but she was willing to do anything needed to help her daughter and find jack’s killers. irina was a truly awe-inspiring woman.
“is it going to be all four of us?” sark asked.
“yes. i will have backup in a helicopter, but we should be able to get the job done by ourselves. we leave tonight,” irina replied.
“daddy!” sydney yelled.
she was four years old. her dad grinned and swooped her up in his arms. she was so happy.
slowly the image faded. she could no longer feel her dad holding her. his face was not there, it was all black. she noticed that she was older now. she was in the present.
lights turned on. she was in francie’s restaurant with francie, will, and her father. the walls were red like the wine in their glasses. again she was happy. jack got along with her friends as though he had always been the perfect father. she adored him.
suddenly gunshots rang out. jack fell out of his chair and hit the ground. sydney gasped and dropped next to him. as she did, the gun fell from her lap.
“dad i’m sorry. i didn’t mean to dad. i didn’t mean to,” she sobbed.
but he was already gone. his face was the stone-cold, poker face he always wore during business. his eyes were open.
sydney was crying so hard she hadn’t even noticed will and francie on the floor. there was a puddle of blood around a gunshot wound in francie’s head. will was crawling toward sydney, leaving a trail of blood from his chest.
“why?” he asked. “it didn’t have to be this way.”
“i’m so sorry. i’m sor-”
but will was gone.
she sat in the middle of the three people that made her happiest and cried. all she could do was cry

sydney woke up with tears streaming down her face. sark was next to her but he was sleeping. no one else was awake. she sat there silently.
“it’s all my fault,” she whispered, still choking back her sobs.

hope you like

m-c

storms were brewing behind her eyes. revenge shone through as the by-product of hatred and anguish. sark could see her thoughts as she formed plans on how to get her justice.
but even that couldn’t satisfy her, couldn’t fill the black hole left in her heart. it hurt him so much to see her that way and not be able to help her. it was trite, but it was how he felt. he loved her but also knew her well enough to let her think things out on her own

The is so sad and romantic...he wants to help her and be there for her but...he knows that she has to work things out for herself.

“we believe he is living in a shack in a forest in kansas. it is supposed to be incredibly difficult to find, and he lives on his own. we are going to find him,” irina said.
sydney looked at her mother. she was amazed. irina was so confident. so beautiful. she had so much poise. not only that, but she was willing to do anything needed to help her daughter and find jack’s killers. irina was a truly awe-inspiring woman.

Sidney is Irina...she just doesn't see it. I love the way you wrote that.

suddenly gunshots rang out. jack fell out of his chair and hit the ground. sydney gasped and dropped next to him. as she did, the gun fell from her lap.
“dad i’m sorry. i didn’t mean to dad. i didn’t mean to,” she sobbed.
but he was already gone. his face was the stone-cold, poker face he always wore during business. his eyes were open.
sydney was crying so hard she hadn’t even noticed will and francie on the floor. there was a puddle of blood around a gunshot wound in francie’s head. will was crawling toward sydney, leaving a trail of blood from his chest.
“why?” he asked. “it didn’t have to be this way.”
“i’m so sorry. i’m sor-”
but will was gone.
she sat in the middle of the three people that made her happiest and cried. all she could do was cry

I can't begin to imagine the pain that she is feeling there. It hurts my heart just thinking about it. You really brought the reader into the story right there. I felt like I was her...or I was sitting there watching her as she reacted.

Another amazing job m-c...can't wait to read more!!!!

~Heath

Great jobs, and i say jobs because i missed a few updates when i was outta town!!!! So 👍 !!! Lovely smut :devil: and awww...sark and syd 💘

sark sat silently and alone in the living room. he couldn’t sit still. standing, he took one last swig of his crismon red wine and headed to the bathroom.
I love how he goes to her :love:

and from the post before

he made it to the lobby just in time to see her head to the street. she pulled out a cell phone. he knew he had some time to catch his breath, so he slowed his pace. he weaved through the crowd on the street, always keeping her in his sights. she was on the phone, no doubt talking to her mother, finding a place to meet or something similar. sark caught up to her as she rounded a street corner. he slipped his hand into hers before she had even realized he was next to her. once more she had to stop her emotions from overflowing.
“i’ll be there,” sydney said and hung up the phone.
she placed it back in her coat pocket and stopped walking. though the crowd had not lessened and people continuously bumped into the couple as they passed, sydney kissed him. they stood in the middle of the sidewalk and kissed. finally she pulled away.
“i need to do this on my own,” she said quietly. “no matter our relationship, this is something i need to do for myself, by myself.”
this time it was he who had to compartmentalize in simply a blink of the eye. but he did, and he nodded.
“i understand,” he said just as quietly. “but i just want you to know, it doesn’t matter if you think it makes me seem like i’m fifteen, i love you.”
god she hated moments where she felt this vulernable, this honest.
“i love you too,” she whispered and slipped away with the crowd.
i love the chase and awwww again!!!!

:rockon:

thanks for the PM!

Lissa
:blowakiss:

I feel so sad for Sydney, but I'm glad that Sark loves her and told her that.
Exellent chapter, can't wait for more.
Thanks for the PM.

~Rach~

the next chapter is going to take a while. you know, gotta sort things out.

i just wanted to say thank you guys. you have all been so great and always made me feel good, even if i didn't think the chapter was my best. i'm so glad that you started picking out certain quotes that you liked. i really enjoy knowing just what part struck you. thanks to all of you

m-c

chapter viii: tom vanlopin

kansas. 11:30 pm. 31 oct.
it was a cold october night. colder than usual. a few dead leaves whipped through the frozen wind; but the trees were holding strong to most of their previously green foliage. frogs had already buried themselves in the mud of the small pond with rippling waves behind the house. coyotes howled in the distance, returning calls to one another. a full moon cast its light over the forest. it was a classic halloween night. the only things out of place were the black-clad figures with guns who were darting between the trees. sydney, sark, simon, and irina were slowly moving in on the assassin’s home. avoiding stepping in leaves or breaking twigs, they made their way silently.
the shack was just that, a shack. it was not nice. it looked as though it had been boarded up and abandoned for years. the door and single window on the front of the house both had planks nailed across them. the middle plank on the door had lost one of its nails and was just hanging loosely, with no purpose. the back had a single window. it was boarded shut just like the front. the only evidence that anyone was living inside was the faint vestiges of smoke that drifted over the chimney.
sark and sydney approached from the front; irina and simon came from the back. irina had backup in a low-noise helicopter somewhere over the forest, for emergencies only.
“the window is boarded up. we have no view to the inside,” irina’s voice crackled over the radio.
“same in the front,” sark replied.
“we are moving in,” sydney said.
sark and sydney headed to the front door. under closer investigation, the boards that seemed to not allow entry or exit through the door, were fake. they were cut precisely so the door could still open and close at any time.
“the boards over the door aren’t real,” sydney whispered to her companions behind the house. “the door is still functional.”
“moving in for backup. wait to enter,” irina instructed.
sark and sydney stood silently, leaning against the cabin, waiting for irina and simon. they checked their guns, the ammo, their vests. sydney pulled out a picture of her father. i love you she thought to herself. then her eyes narrowed. i am going to make your killer suffer. she put the picture back in a pocket as irina walked up.
“simon is out back, he will take down vanlopin if he comes out that way,” her voice was quiet, but her confidence and determination still resonated around them.
“let’s go,” sark nodded.
everyone took a step back. sydney kicked in the door. they raced inside, guns ready. a man leapt from the bed. sydney shot, missing by an inch.
“that miss was not an accident,” she yelled. “don’t move!
the man stood still. he turned to face them, a look of fear took over his face.
it took everything sydney had not to blow him away without a single word, but she held back. sark’s hand on one shoulder and irina’s on the other held her back.
they stood in silence. sark and irina staring at sydney, wondering what would happen next. vanlopin’s eyes skipped from sydney to sark to irina; to sark to sydney to irina.
“tom vanlopin?” simon’s voice came from behind them.
“yes?” his voice was timid, weak. not the voice of an assassin.
“were you called back to duty to kill jack bristow?” simon asked.
sydney was glad he started the conversation. she didn’t think she would have been able to start it herself.
“yes, but i didn’t kill him,” van lopin said.
sydney again missed him by an inch. “don’t bulls*** us.”
“i’m not. i swear on my mother’s grave, i am not,” he replied. “jack bristow is my friend.”
“you speak in present tense. why?” irina asked.
“because he still is my friend,” van lopin began. “i would never kill him, nor would i let anyone else. sydney, i have heard so much about you, seen so many pictures. your father is very proud…and irina. he adores you. i can see why.”
“as much as i would enjoy little anecdotes, let’s get one thing straight. you will tell me everything you know. and then i will decide whether or not i kill you,” sydney growled.
“the emts, the police, the reporter who wrote the story, all were your father’s associates,” the words sprung out of vanlopin’s mouth as though he was scared out of his mind. “the article was made, the police report, the autopsy report, everything was faked. sloane truly believes that your father is dead.”
“as does his family, anyone he ever knew; except, seemingly, you. and how do i know that you are telling the truth?” sydney accused.
she didn’t believe him. her father, alive? no, he would have called. i would have known. she told herself.
“i am. i know where your father is. we can go to him, right now. i assume you have a plane,” vanlopin said.
“if you are not telling the truth, she will kill you. and it will be painful. she’s my daughter. she’s jack’s daughter. you should understand.”
irina’s voice was stern, that of a mother. but it was also true, obviously, completely true. her face was calm, showing none of the emotion that was inside of her. she stood straight and confident, just as always. sydney stood beside her. looking just the same. tall and bold. though her eyes gave away her feelings. i’ll have to teach her that irina thought, glancing at her daughter.
“i know,” vanlopin replied. “just let me take you to jack. he’s in london.”
tears fell like the rain from a monsoon. the breath was squeezed out of each other like the air out of a balloon. only after that did the explanation come; but the hugs and tears had to come first. they had to come first.
“dad,” the word was whispered at first, as though she didn’t believe it. but soon it came louder. “dad. dad. daddy!”
“sydney,” he beamed.
she hurled herself into his arms and let him hold her. her dad was alive. alive and right there in front of her, his arms wrapped around her.
“i love you,” she sobbed.
“i love you too,” he replied.
she never wanted to leave, but she could almost feel her mother waiting, not exactly patiently, behind her. she had to pull herself from her father to allow irina in.
the magnet between the two was obvious. they loved each other. everything they had been through together, and they still loved one another. irina cried as jack held her head to his heart.
maybe she is human sydney thought. truly human.
“dear god, i love you,” jack whispered.
“i love you,” irina said.
they pulled apart.
“jack,” sark stepped forward, offering his hand.
jack grinned.
“julian sark,” he shook his hand. “good to see you again…and simon walker. they brought you in did they?”
“glad to hear you’re still breathing,” simon shook jack’s hand.
“about that,” jack began. “sit down. i’ll explain.”
everyone took a seat. it was an intense moment. jack stood in front while sark, sydney and simon crowded the one bed of the hotel room and irina and vanlopin took the table and chairs. each of them stared intently at jack. well everyone would have much rather just been happy to see him and talk to him and not worry about everything that had happened, they knew the truth had to come. jack took a breath.
“i knew sloane would have me killed. i also knew he would probably call tom back in to do it. i contacted him first; told him i wanted to fake my death. he agreed,” he explained. “i called in every favor i had to get this done. the paramedics were men i knew. the 911 call was fabricated. i got a police friend to fake everything. your friend will helped. he talked to a friend at the crime desk and got the article in the paper. as far as the world was concerned, i was dead.
“sydney, i knew you would find tom, and i knew tom would lead you to me. i’m sorry but i couldn’t risk anyone knowing before you found me. sloane would kill me, and i’m sure the cia wouldn’t be too happy either. i expected you to go to your mother. i knew you both would find me. all i could do was wait.”
“so you have just been here, waiting?” sydney asked. she was still blown away, just so happy.
“i’ve got a few contacts who have been informing me of sd-6 movements, of cia movements, of your movements,” jack replied. “but i have to stay low-key.”
“i’m so glad you are alive.”
she hugged him again. irina stood next to them, hand on sydney’s back. the three were rather oblivous to everything else that went on in the room.
“simon i have your money on the plane,” sark said. “thank you for helping us.”
“julian,” simon began. “i need to tell you. you have got to understand. i didn’t mean to kill lynn. and she wasn’t with me. i promise you. i was nineteen years old. i thought i was being cool. she was twenty and beautiful and, well you know. i was so jealous of you for having her. so we were driving around in my new car. the roads were slick and i took a curve too fast. she didn’t suffer.”
“so the police told me,” sark grumbled.
“it’s been a long time since then. you have sydney now. i know the first love always stays with you, but can you at least forgive me?” simon asked.
“i don’t know.”
sark and simon sat silently for a moment. sydney, jack and irina were still talking at the front of the room. vanlopin was just observing quietly.
sark stuck out his hand. high five. low five. fists. their teenage handshake. simon grinned.
“okay, now go tell your woman you love her,” he said.
sark nodded and stood. he stepped behind sydney and wrapped his arms around her waist. she giggled as he nuzzle his face in her neck. jack put his arm around irina and smiled.
everything was perfect. it was one of those moments where if it would all be over exactly at that time, it would be okay. because now, everyone was together, everyone was happy. vanlopin and simon watched as though outsiders, but they would remember the moment just as vividly as those involved. the love, family and romantic, the bonds were just so strong, it was a truly amazing thing to witness.

really like this chapter. hope you do too. read and review. hope you like

m-c

Oh goodness -- great stuff!

Don't have time for a proper review, what with getting caught up and all :smiley:

Thanks for the PM and I hope to see more soon!

:D :D :D m-c...that was beautiful...such an amazing writting job. I wanted to go through the whole story and quote for you. But...I decided to quote the part that I like the best. The part that stood out to me...

“dad,” the word was whispered at first, as though she didn’t believe it. but soon it came louder. “dad. dad. daddy!”
“sydney,” he beamed.
she hurled herself into his arms and let him hold her. her dad was alive. alive and right there in front of her, his arms wrapped around her.
she never wanted to leave, but she could almost feel her mother waiting, not exactly patiently, behind her. she had to pull herself from her father to allow irina in.
the magnet between the two was obvious. they loved each other. everything they had been through together, and they still loved one another. irina cried as jack held her head to his heart.
maybe she is human sydney thought. truly human.
“dear god, i love you,” jack whispered.
“i love you,” irina said.
they pulled apart.

For one brief moment....we're family. :smiley:

Ya m-c......I love it!

I'm so glad that he's alive, exellent chapter, can't wait for the next part.
Thanks for the PM.

~Rach~

i can't belive it, but this seems to have wrapped up. i expected at least one more chapter, but this is it. i am writing a short epilogue that will be posted soon, sort of a just for fun thing, no big deal. and i will be writing a sequel, but it will take a while because school is starting back up and i'll be busy. and the sequel will also mainly be fluffy romance stuff. there shouldn't be any big problems or conflicts or anything. but anyway, here's my goodbye

chapter ix: part of the family

it all seemed so simple. everything was so perfect. it was a hollywood ending. but that’s just how it was. jack explained his fake death. simon and vanlopin were sent on the way, with the promise that sark’s jet would take them anywhere they wanted to go. then it was just sydney, sark, jack and irina.
“i know this hotel isn’t the nicest of places, but the room next door is empty if you want to book a room,” jack told sydney.
she nodded. she was just so happy to be with her father again.
“i’ll go book it,” sark said. he headed down to the front desk.
“sydney, it’s time you knew the truth about our relationship,” irina said. “your father’s and mine i mean.”
they sat at the table, sydney listening intently as her parents explained their past.
“the cia knew that the kgb put an agent on me,” jack said. “but i knew that before they told me. your mother had told me the day i asked her to marry me.”
“he fed me the fake information that the cia told him to feed me, but i knew he was doing it. the kgb thought i was a priceless agent, when really i was loyal to jack,” irina explained. “when the kgb faked my death i always kept in contact with jack. he told me about you being recruited into sd-6. he didn’t tell me that he was going to tell you the truth about everything; his ‘death’ threw me off. i didn’t understand why he wouldn’t have told me. when tom told us jack was still alive, it all made sense.”
“you have to understand that i couldn’t risk anything. if sloane knew i was alive, he would have me killed. if the cia knew i was alive, they would try to bring me back, and when they couldn’t, they would imprison me as an enemy of the united states,” jack said.
“what about your life in between your faked death and now?” sydney asked irina.
“i built my empire. i used the money i made from the business to buy houses all over the world. estates, villas, cabins; i bought anything i wanted. i knew that someday your father and i would be out of that life, so i made sure no one knew the location of any of the properties. they are the perfect escape,” irina said.
sydney understood why everything seemed so simple. there was an understanding that irina did things that wouldn’t seem appropiate in order to build her empire. jack lied to the cia about irina, about leaving sd-6, about a lot. but nothing like that needed to be discussed. it was time for family, time for a peaceful life; talk of things like that could only bring pain. everyone understood that some things didn’t need to be said.
sark reentered with a room key in hand.
“my family has always come first in my life,” irina said quietly.
sydney smiled, her eyes glossing over in tears. she nodded.
“i know that now,” she replied.
she squeezed her mother’s hand, then her father’s.
“i realize that this is a family moment,” sark began. “but i want to be part of the family.”
he reached into his pocket and got down on one knee. he opened the box, revealing a single diamond that was encrusted into a platnium band.
“i love you. i want you in my life until the day i die. marry me,” he said.
the unshed tears in her eyes began to fall, but she laughed. she threw herself into his arms.
“yes,” she giggled into his ear.
sydney lay in bed, thinking of the events of the past day and a half. she had discovered her father was alive, learned about her parents relationship and her mother, and gotten engaged. she could not help but beam at the last thought. she was engaged. she fingered at the ring on her left hand. she smiled.
she loved sark. julian sark. and he loved her. and now that she had found her parents, there was no need not to feel. just like her parents, she and sark had agreed that it was time to be out of the business. irina had offered them any of the homes she bought over the years. they quickly accepted and soon would be off to live on the italian coast.
everything is perfect syd thought. she couldn’t stop telling herself that, yet she didn’t think that meant something had to go wrong. it’s going to stay perfect this time she assured herself.
“mmmmm.”
sydney heard a moan from her parents’ room. she smiled once more. she could imagine exactly what they were doing. after all, they hadn’t been together in years, but they still loved each other.
“oh god.”
sydney rolled over to be on top of sark. he readusted himself, but stayed fast asleep. she kissed one cheek, then the other, then his forehead, both closed eyes, his nose. as she daintly kissed his lips, his eyes opened. he smiled when she pulled away, and immediately pulled her back. the kiss was anything but dainty. he coerced her mouth opened and lavished her with his tongue. he rolled her over so he was on top.
they were both already only in their underwear to sleep in, and sydney’s hands began to roam over his toned torso that she had memorized. she knew every muscle, every scar. she traced them as she kissed him.
sark pulled away when he heard a moan from the room next to theirs. his eyebrows went up and he chuckled. but quickly he was back, kissing her again. his hands went to the back of her bra and he un-clasped it. as he took it off, his mouth went to her neck. he nuzzled and kissed her.
she pulled off his boxers and stroked him lightly. he moaned. his mouth moved to her breasts as he pulled her panties off. he suckled and licked and then pulled away. he took her hand and ran his fingers around the engagement ring. they beamed at each other.
“i love you,” he said.
she pulled him in and nibbled on his ear. “i love you too,” she whispered.
she began to stroke his c*** once more. he tilted his head back and moaned. his hands ran through her hair; she stroked harder and he grasped handfuls of it as he moaned.
he pulled away and dove under the covers. he lightly ran his fingers over her clean, shaved ****y. she giggled. he kissed the inside of her thighs. he could feel her tense as he got closer and closer to her ****y. he teased her, running his tongue along her slit, not hard enough to open it.
“if you are going to be a tease, i should be allowed to too,” she said. “turn around.”
he flipped his body upside-down. his mouth was still at her ****y, and now her mouth had access to his throbbing c***.
she first stroked it lightly. she arched her hips toward the light touch of his tongue and he gave in, licking her hard. but she was still teasing. she kissed the tip of his penis. she took just the head in her mouth and licked it lightly, ran circles around it. but as his tongue found her clit, she conceded to what he wanted. she took his c*** in her mouth and ran her tongue all around it. they moaned simultaneously, both of their genitals appreciating the vibration. moans came from the room next to them as well.
“do you suppose they are doing the same thing?” sark asked from under the sheets.
“shut up and put your tongue back where it belongs,” sydney demanded.
sark chuckled but did as he was told. he licked and blew just where he was supposed to. she was doing just the same to his c***. sydney came first, sark quickly lapping up her juices. they sark came, directly down her throat. she loved the way he tasted and licked his cum off of him.
sark crawled out from under the covers and grinned at sydney.
“so, mrs. lazarey, what did you think?” he asked.
sydney smiled. “not mrs. sark?”
“my name is julian boyd lazarey, so if your last name is going to be sark, i think we need to have a talk,” he laughed. “what did you think mrs. lazarey?”
“well mr. lazarey, i think you should be inside of me,” she said.
“i think i can handle that.”
he kissed her. as their tongues dueled, he took her by the hip and guided himself onto her. they both gasped. they were so good together, fit so perfectly together.
“oh jack,” they heard from next door.
“we can’t let them beat us, can we?” julian grinned.
“never,” sydney replied.
he began to thrust. she wrapped her legs around him, and he used both hands to pull her into him. her hands ran through his blonde curls as they kissed. he thrust harder, faster. it got wetter. her walls began to clench. they were both close. he emptied into her as she called out his name. next door came at the same time, screaming each other’s name.
in the end, both couples were entangled in each others’ bodies, breathing heavily. both men ran their fingers over their lovers’ rings that wrapped around their left ring finger. both women kissed their lovers’ chests lightly. and in that moment, everything was once again perfect.

hope you like. epilogue soon

m-c

Oh geez! How mortifying...hearing your parents in the next room...but they made some noise of their own to make up for it ;) :blush:

M-C, this was a wonderful story. I love what you did in the end, how Jack was alive -- and yet, Sydney ended up stronger than ever anyway. She wasn't weepy, she was determined.

And the hotness with her and Sark. Fantastic :smiley:

I can't wait for the epilogue :smiley:

This story is so good, love how Jack was alive and that they're a happy family now..Exellent ending.Can't wait for the epilogue.
Thanks for the PM.

~Rach~

NO END!!! lol. great job again! lovely lovely smut :devil:. my review is for the last two chapters:

“the emts, the police, the reporter who wrote the story, all were your father’s associates,” the words sprung out of vanlopin’s mouth as though he was scared out of his mind. “the article was made, the police report, the autopsy report, everything was faked. sloane truly believes that your father is dead.”
shocker!!!! :blink:

tears fell like the rain from a monsoon. the breath was squeezed out of each other like the air out of a balloon. only after that did the explanation come; but the hugs and tears had to come first. they had to come first.
“sydney,” he beamed.
Awww....tearing up now :blush:

“he fed me the fake information that the cia told him to feed me, but i knew he was doing it. the kgb thought i was a priceless agent, when really i was loyal to jack,” irina explained. “when the kgb faked my death i always kept in contact with jack. he told me about you being recruited into sd-6. he didn’t tell me that he was going to tell you the truth about everything
interesting twist!!! (y)

he reached into his pocket and got down on one knee. he opened the box, revealing a single diamond that was encrusted into a platnium band.
“i love you. i want you in my life until the day i die. marry me,” he said.
the unshed tears in her eyes began to fall, but she laughed. she threw herself into his arms.
“yes,” she giggled into his ear.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

“shut up and put your tongue back where it belongs,” sydney demanded.
Hiliarious!!!!! :lol:

Keep writing!!!

Patiently waiting for the epilogue,

Lissa

epilogue: the rest of their lives

the next day, julian and i checked out of our rooms. we said goodbye to my parents, they promised they would come visit soon, mom said she would help me plan my wedding. we boarded julian’s plane and flew to italy. mom’s property was beautiful. it was excluded from everything else, very private. we had our own section of beach.
we lived happily, no contact other than a few close friends. simon came to visit a few times. we became close with the neighbors, they were very nice people. julian made contact with his family, wrote them that he was out of the life. his sister and mother came to visit. my parents came a few months after we had left the hotel. i was happy to be able to tell them that i was pregnant. that night at the hotel had not only brought me back to one family, it helped me start another one. mom helped me plan my wedding as she had promised. julian and dad went shopping for our little boy; they came home with three sports outfits and a stuffed baseball bat and a stuffed soccer ball.
our wedding was beautifully elegant. we got married barefoot on the beach, no best man, no maid of honor. my parents, julian’s mom and sister, simon and the neighbors. it was tiny, but everyone who we needed came.
he looked so good. we weren’t supposed to see each other until the actual wedding, but i snuck a peak. he was on the porch talking to simon. no one was around, so i went out on the deck outside our bedroom and looked down at him. he was adorable. his blonde hair was perfectly unkept, the little curls at the edge. he wore a classic tux; black slacks, black coat, black vest, white undershirt, white bow tie. i love him so much.
god she was beautiful. her brown hair was parted on the side and pulled back into a low ponytail. two white roses sat at the base of her ponytail, making her look all the more perfect. her dress was plain, and yet she made it look anything but plain. it was white, and sleeveless. the top was high, but the back of it cut low, showing her flawless back. i knew where every freckle was on that back. knew every scar. but i wasn’t concentrating on any of that when i saw her walk up the aisle. i was looking at her beautiful face, her deep brown eyes, her gorgeous white smile. i pulled her into a kiss the minute she was close enough to me. everyone laughed a little at it, but i couldn’t help myself. i kept my arms around her throughout the entire ceremony.
irina had tears in her eyes from the moment she saw her daughter. she held jack’s hand and tried not to cry throughout the ceremony. julian’s sister daria and mother colleen sat together beaming at their favorite boy getting married. simon wore a grin that was only visible in his eyes. the neighbors appreciated the beauty of the wedding.
“julian boyd lazarey, do you take sydney anne bristow to be your wife? to – ”
“yes i do. no matter what you say i do,” julian cut in.
once more everyone laughed a little.
“i do too,” sydney said. “i always will.”
looking back on it, sydney would always treasure that moment. of course, it was her wedding day, but it was so different to her. there were human displays of emotion. it may sound stupid and obvious, but to her, it was neither. her mother cried, her father looked like he had tears in his eyes. her family was together and happy and truly human. it meant everything to her. and she didn’t care how long she had planned every detail of the wedding, she did not mind completely missing the vows just to say she loved him and he loved her. she didn’t mind how short the ceremony ended up being. all that matter was she was married to the man she loved, and her family was together sharing the joy.
after the ceremony, everyone came together on the dance floor. they smiled in awe as jack and irina did a flawless tango, and laughed as julian and sydney failed miserably in their attempt at a tango. they were all smiles and laughs, tears of joy and declarations of love. and as the night wore on and the music played a steady beat, they all began the rest of their lives.

hope you like. it's the epilogue and it's all i got left in me. i really liked this fic, especially the end which ended up somewhere that i hadn't even dreamed of when i started the fic. but now i roped into other things. i'm sure there will be a sequel sometime. but i started two new fics without even attempting to lol, plus school will start soon so who know's when. anyway, hope you like

m-c

Back