Season 5 Kristin's Sneak Peek

Manu

Cadet
Alias
Season premiere: Sept. 28
If you've managed to scrape your jaw off the floor in the three months following Alias' stunning season finale cliffhanger, get ready to drop it again. The new season picks up where we left off last season--two years in the future, and everything for nearly everyone has changed. Yes, Vaughn is married, and to make matters worse, his wife (played by Australian beauty Melissa George) is someone Sydney actually admires (shudder). Meanwhile, Syd's parents (Victor Garber and Lena Olin) show up together in a surprising partnership, and Sloane is no longer the hunted--a fact with which Sydney must come to terms. Sark (David Anders) and Marshall (Kevin Weisman) are also back, and Marshall's got a full-fledged relationship with CIA tech buddy (and former Felicity Goth girl) Amanda Foreman, back in a recurring role.

*squeal!* I can not wait! I am so excited and it's almost here! This should be a wild and interesting season

How exactly did Lauren steal Vaughn from Sydney? He thought she was dead. And so did Lauren. Get a grip, people.

omg!! im so pysched!!! haha i love kristens remarks!! she the greatest! anyways this is goin to be so freakin good!

I'm counting down the days till the premiere! I can't wait! It's gonna be so frickin awesome! :D It'll be interesting to see syd kick vaughns @$$!!! :P But on the other hand it won't cause i want them to get back together!

1 week, 3 days and counting!!

Manu said:
Alias
If you've managed to scrape your jaw off the floor in the three months following Alias' stunning season finale cliffhanger, get ready to drop it again. The new season picks up where we left off last season--two years in the future, and everything for nearly everyone has changed. Yes, Vaughn is married, and to make matters worse, his wife (played by Australian beauty Melissa George) is someone Sydney actually admires (shudder). Meanwhile, Syd's parents (Victor Garber and Lena Olin) show up together in a surprising partnership, and Sloane is no longer the hunted--a fact with which Sydney must come to terms. Sark (David Anders) and Marshall (Kevin Weisman) are also back, and Marshall's got a full-fledged relationship with CIA tech buddy (and former Felicity Goth girl) Amanda Foreman, back in a recurring role.
did you gusy see Syd tell Sloane:

"what did you do to me?" ...

I can't wait ... just 9 more days ... :woot:

Alias_Gay said:
mystery_chick said:
:confused: Sydney admires her *shudder*
--Mandy :angelic:
OMG thats so creepy ...
:D :D MUHAHAHAH!!!! GO Lauren Reed!!!! :uhoh: runs and hides::::

from out of bush... :muahahha.. i knew this would ahppen.. i actually think lauren will be cool.. hey.. u never know... :hides and runs from mobs of AA peeps!:::: :Ph34r:

:redhair:

Alias_Gay said:
Manu said:
Alias
did you gusy see Syd tell Sloane:

"what did you do to me?" ...

I can't wait ... just 9 more days ... :woot:
yes i didi!!!! yes i didi!! :"runs and hides again!***

Back