Season 5 Lark Spoiler and Dixon/Jack Spoiler from Alias Mag

Jaimie

Retired
this is about sark and lauren. also a Dixon and Jack thing too. not much of a spoiler for Lark fans.....but still.

"i'm telling you this story about Lauren and Sark is about to get really twisted," says JJ Abrams. "There's going to be this wildly- how do i describe this?- they begin to have this rabid, animal, physical relationship that is pathological. It is as amusing as it is disturbing. It's this very funny and insanely sexually charged thing. That starts about episode 13. You can see how the Sark and Lauren stry thing is twisting everything. What I love is the notion that Vauhn could never betray his wife- he just wouldn't do that- and yet, his wife is now betraying him...and doing so with Sark in such a crazy, twisted way! There's this great perversity about these people...it just makes me laugh. It's one of those elements on the show we haven't had before. I think it's hysterical. It's disturbing in he right way and adds a flavor to the show which I think will be great for fans. Now we know the truth about Lauren and are witnessing this 'spy vs. spy' thing with Sydney and Vaughn versus Lauren and Sark, it's all coming to a head. Something is building which will be about the complications between those forces There are stories unfording regarding Dixon and Jack, which are very emotional, and Sloane has an incredible story where he does something really unexpected, someting that I think will be using Ron Rifkin at his best because there's a really wonderful ambiguity to the storyline that I think Ron wil play wonderfully. Where is the story going, it always comes down to good versus evil. You'll see that played out thru Sydney and Vaughn-the CIA- against The Covenant-Sark, Lauren, and a few others..."

i think the hole lark thing is totally right for the show, and it is disturbing...just a bit...and awkward, but that's y i like it! it's just unusual!!
btw, when he said that vaughn would never betray his wife, does this mean....we have to wait until next season???? :blink: :eek:
i soooo hope not!! :angry:
and besides, he did betray her in korea!!! :angry: :confused:

betta said:
btw, when he said that vaughn would never betray his wife, does this mean....we have to wait until next season???? :blink: :eek:
i soooo hope not!! :angry:
and besides, he did betray her in korea!!! :angry: :confused:
I thought the same thing...

Sarkney_fan020 said:
Lark is hot... I think JJ has it all wrong.
I wouldn't go so far as saying that Lark is hot, but Sark sure is!! Hey, as long as we're getting some Sark with his shirt off and Lauren being evil (so as to open the door for Sydney and Vaughn to be together for real again) I'm a happy girl!

I thought I would love the Lark, and while I definitely like it better than Lauren/Vaughn (is there anyone on that particular 'ship?), I'm still hating Melissa George. Maybe even more now that she's bringing Sark down with her. I refuse to believe Sark would be sooooo impressed with her. Argh. To quote the VHo's Kate, does Lauren "suck? Does [she] blow? Does [she] suck and blow?"

Back