Season 5 Spoilers from Alias magazine

excuse me for this but YES sorry guys never gonna change me on the fact that S/V still rocks.and YAY Syd and Nadia will be roomates should be interesting

ooooh so many spoilers coming up at the moment :woot: so great.

i am really happy about syd and nadia being chummy.!! nice turn of events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y)

and cannot WAIT for my brloved s/v to get on down again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

I'm looking forward to Syd and Vaughn getting back together and having to work around all the emotional felgercarb they've been put through in the last three years.

I think having Nadia and Syd be roommates is only a convenience to the writers. They didn't know how to get the girls together any other way and they didn't want to hire another actress to be a friend to Sydney. Besides, why does Sydney need a roommate? It seems that writers tend to write male characters as being able to live on their own, but if the character is female they have a roommate. Makes you wonder do the writers think all females need to follow the herding tendency? Bachelor males are solitary and while females (and usually sisters) stay banded together. Just a question that just popped into my mind.

Also, I'm kind've disappointed about the news about Jack. I was looking forward to SpyDaddy being a bit darker- more like season 1. But instead, they're making Irina out to be the bad guy again because it's easier.

Chris

Jinnie said:
Spoilers from the Alias magazine. Typed by ciao15 at TWOP.

1) Nadia is going to live with Sydney as her roommate.
2) Jesse Alexander is going to write the third episode.

I love this one.  it will be so much fun. they will have sisterly squables. Sydney always wanted a sibling now she will  see what its like to argue with a sister. mabey they will go on missions to gether. The best episode would be if Irina came back and jack, sloan, Sydney and nadia and it would be a family reunion. they would have a family dinner and yell at eachother over the food.

3) Season 4 is going to be about Sydney becoming her own person, separating from her father, with Nadia as the catalyst.

4) Sydney and Vaughn are going to resume their courtship and getting to know one another again.
[post="949006"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yay! :woot:  That is great except for the fact that  I truly believe that Sark and Sydney should be paired up. they have such energy when  they argue. They would make a hot couple.

Yes, I found those spoilers for season 4 in the latest issue of Alias the magazine, which i picked up today, those spoilers that they are planning to do sounds so interesting that it may increase the ratings.

No interruptions between the Alias season 4 episodes is great, this way we won't have to wait for two to three weeks to find out what happens next.

A 2 hour season episode is so cool to start off season 4 of Alias.

The part about what Sydney read in the papers was about Jack and Irina... Maybe the CIA always knew that Irina was going to be sent to marry Jack, or they found out while she was trying to seduce him, and then Jack was really playing Irina... I dont' know, it still sounds kind of sketchy because then why would he give her any info on proj chirstmas

I hate spoilers, but I can't avoid them. I'll keep most of this in mind when I watch the first episodes, but I think it will tide me over until January. Can't wait to see all this happen! :D

How about Lauren returning - no more dead people coming back - seriously how do you think she'll return - maybe she recorded something, flashbacks ???

I am alittle sick of the S/V relationship (sorry to all of those who love them) it'll be interesting seing how difficult it will be being a couple - with things always getting in their way when they are a couple

superfreak said:
How about Lauren returning - no more dead people coming back - seriously how do you think she'll return - maybe she recorded something, flashbacks ???

I am alittle sick of the S/V relationship (sorry to all of those who love them) it'll be interesting seing how difficult it will be being a couple - with things always getting in their way when they are a couple
[post="979433"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Like Victor Garber said in the latest Alias magazine -- In alias you ain't dead unless they take your pulse. So since Lauren just fell into a hole and got shot a few times, she's fine as can be :smiley: She'll be back for some major evilness I think, though not as a regular. The whole V/S/L love triangle was getting old, and the writers know that. In fact, no more love triangles for a bit please. Let's just see what Syd and Vaughn will do to repair their broken relationship.

Xin Li

I wouldn't say he is evil. I think we'll come to find what he did to Syd to be somewhat despicable. But at the same time, JJ as promised that Jack still loves Syd very much and everything he does is in the service of protecting her.

Back