Season 5 Lauren and Spoiler

I'm just staring at our avs... hotness! And thinkin' bout him in that leatha jacket.

Wait, no... I'm thinkin' bout him OUT of that leatha jacket. 🤤

:doh: Gotta get my mind out of the gutter!

Ahh yes. Out of the leather jacket! :angelic: :whistle:

Unfortunately, looking at our av's or any of the DA/Sark pics in the Angels thread, thinking about him in a leather jacket, or just thinking about him period, all put my mind to the gutter! :blush:

I can try and get out of the gutter:

:banghead: :poke: :doh:

...but it never seems to work!

Ambrosia Lorien said:
Mrs. Sark, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!! LOL u make me laugh

Anyways, I agree about how Lauren has destroyed Sark. I remember his first appearance on the show very well. That look on his face as he shot the FTL leader will be forever engraved in my mind. However, I like to think that Sark knows what he's doing.

I AM SO ECSTATIC THAT JJ HAS GIVEN SARK A BIGGER ROLE!!!!!! We see him every episode now!!!!!! :D

Alright, give me some feedback on this, but I think it would be interesting if Spysis was evil and hooked up with Sark. I mean, come on, with lauren down to recurring, who's left to get Sark to take his shirt off??!!!!!!
Okay, to tie in what Joyie and I have been chatting about...

1. I think it's safe to say that we're both equally ecstatic about Sark having a larger role on Alias. We love his character. He is (with the exception of some Lark interaction) a bada** assassin.

2. With Lauren only as a recurring character (thank goodness! though its not enough for me...I want her gone! It's safe to say Joyie does too!) Who will be there to give our cold-blooded assassin some love?

Spysis is a potential. But I don't know yet...it would be tough for a Sarkney relationship to ever happen if Spysis and Sark hook up. But it could work.

I think it's also safe to say Joyie and I would love to see a Sarkney relationship.

Just not Lauren. No more Lark. Ever.

King9686 said:
People you need to think that at least Sark has a hot chick (Lauren) hotter than Allison.
Ummmmm...hot is a relative term. I personally don't think that Lauren is hot. I also don't think she's good enough for Sark. I think her character is not well-developed and poorly written.

And Allison...well...she wasn't good enough for him either, but I liked her with Sark better than Lauren.

amy lynn said:
King9686 said:
People you need to think that at least Sark has a hot chick (Lauren) hotter than Allison.
Ummmmm...hot is a relative term. I personally don't think that Lauren is hot. I also don't think she's good enough for Sark. I think her character is not well-developed and poorly written.

And Allison...well...she wasn't good enough for him either, but I liked her with Sark better than Lauren.
:laughbounce: Ha, that's funny.

I agree with Amy (Amy, I have this huge urge call you Amyness and Amesta cause I used to work with an Amy :lol: ).- :hmm: Lauren is not good enough for Sark. Nope. 🇳🇴

The only person good enough for Sark is Sydney. ;) :lol:

Allison with Sark was way better than Lauren with Sark. Pfft.

Mrs. Sark said:
amy lynn said:
King9686 said:

:laughbounce: Ha, that's funny.

I agree with Amy (Amy, I have this huge urge call you Amyness and Amesta cause I used to work with an Amy :lol: ).- :hmm: Lauren is not good enough for Sark. Nope. 🇳🇴

The only person good enough for Sark is Sydney. ;) :lol:

Allison with Sark was way better than Lauren with Sark. Pfft.
Hee hee! You can call me whatever! People always seem to get the urge to lengthen my name or call me some verson of Ames/Aims (they even spell it different ways). LOL. :lol:

And I agree. Sydney is the only one good enough for Sark. They're both the best at what they do, and they both deserve nothing less than that in their partner. ;)

Yeah, Allison was WAYYY better than Lauren...

(btw Mrs. Sark, your posts never cease to make me laugh my butt off...and your DA pics are HOT! 🤤 )

Sally said:
Yeah, Allison was WAYYY better than Lauren...

(btw Mrs. Sark, your posts never cease to make me laugh my butt off...and your DA pics are HOT!  🤤 )
Glad you find me funny, I try!! ^_^

And uhhhhhhh-huh they are! Hey, any picture of DA is HOTTT! :thud:

I take it that I'm not the only one who *cringes* when I see Sark with Lupe or Allison. Both of those characters just have never seemed like the kind of gals Sark would go for. But if Nadia is as evil as I hear, she may just be the right fit for Sark...

I've always kind of thought it would be interesting if Syd & Sark ever hooked up. Do you remember the chemistry they had in S2? I almost thought it would lead to a little somethin' somethin' but the writers never took that path (obviously they haven't taken a lot of paths this Season).

I remember. :D

People who don't want Syd and Sark to hook up are just blind to all that chemistry. Pssh. Remove the S/V blinds from your eyes, lovies!

There are other ships out on the ocean and the S/V ship is close to sinkin'! Well, it sunk for a me a while ago! :lol:

You guys make me laugh. There is no interaction between Sark and Sydney that would make me think that they could ever be together. He may be obsessed with her, but she hates him. He is EVIIILL....pure and simple. He kills people for fun. I don't think that Syd would be with a criminal.

Back