Season 3 Lauren is actually working for CIA

My theory is that Lauren is actually working for the CIA, and Sydney without knowing is actually working for the BAD GUYS. But in the end of the SEASON we will learn that Lauren is really BAD, but only in the end of the SEASON.
Tell me what you guys think.

Nah, i believe shes evil, n she killed Lazaray who help Kendall so much why would they want him killed!
n plus ive heard that

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('7e6e0fdebc09b419235eb7f48da40e74')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="7e6e0fdebc09b419235eb7f48da40e74" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> That maybe her n Sark get it on <!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Mad bout Alias said:
Nah, i believe shes evil, n she killed Lazaray who help Kendall so much why would they want him killed!
n plus ive heard that

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onclick="openClose('2c590a75054264a75dacdec62dbefb6a')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="2c590a75054264a75dacdec62dbefb6a" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> That maybe her n Sark get it on <!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->
hey - how do you know a spoiler harminder :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i thought you were spoiler free (and no i did not click on it!! :angelic: )

jems said:
Mad bout Alias said:
n plus ive heard that

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('2964ed83c8257faa9cb915555aafcf39')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="2964ed83c8257faa9cb915555aafcf39" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> That maybe her n Sark get it on <!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->
hey - how do you know a spoiler harminder :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i thought you were spoiler free (and no i did not click on it!! :angelic: )
Nah, ive read this spoiler ages ago, i am now spoiler free :D and proud!
I know quite a few spoilers! Which is annoyin!

the way she looked after the killing of Lazarey gives me the creeps ...

she looked like she wasn't herself ... :blink:

Back