Lauren on Friends

I was just watching and old episode of Friends and SHE was on it...she played a lesbian! LOl ya she was emma's( ross and rachels daughter) babysitter, and had a kissing scene with a girl...she was good....shes a great actress ya know....even though

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>I HATE HER FREAKIN GUTS</span>

lol okie dokie did yall see her?

FYI, there is already a topic on Melissa's appearance on Friends in the Melissa George forum in the Cast and Crew area.

But she was great in that episode of Friends!! I wish I had known it was her when I first saw the episode!

AgentDesterRose.... i noticed you like MG and LR.. kool i do to, then i hope you might join her club that i have been trying to start... my saying.... yessums im stealing IRF idea but LRF is in the making lmao *muuahhh*

alias_freak69 said:
AgentDesterRose.... i noticed you like MG and LR.. kool i do to, then i hope you might join her club that i have been trying to start... my saying.... yessums im stealing IRF idea but LRF is in the making lmao *muuahhh*
I sure do!! And I think I did join the little club thing, so coolness!

regina_alias said:
You have to think of Lauren Reed and Melissa George as 2 different people.
Very true. I haven't seen much else w/ mg, but since Lauren exists only on Alias, I'll just continue to... er... dislike her strongly.

Back