Season 5 Lauren Pregnant

About 2 months ago, I said I think Lauren is going to come up pregnant, and she'll be carrying one of Sydney's eggs. This was posted at Kristen's column:

Question: I was at the Paley Festival, too, and I read a lot more into JJ's comment about Vaughn. He started by saying something like, "This is the only thing I'll give away" about future plots. Then he said, "Vaughn is exactly in the same position as Jack was." The general parallel between Jack and Vaughn is obvious, so I took JJ's comments to mean Lauren is pregnant.

Answer: Oh. My. Wow. I honestly did not read into it like that, but in the future, I'm sitting next to you. Very interesting theory, especially with my sneaking suspicion that those Syd-egg vials might not have been completely destroyed.

It makes me think my theory could be true . . .

Come on. How do we know this is true? Some of the information Kristin gives out doesn't happen or is wrong. Let's not worry until we see some more concrete spoilers that are more credible. Most of the SV shipper spoilers we've seen say that S and V will be back together by the end of the episode. Let's wait and see. :read:

lauriea32 said:
Question: I was at the Paley Festival, too, and I read a lot more into JJ's comment about Vaughn. He started by saying something like, "This is the only thing I'll give away" about future plots. Then he said, "Vaughn is exactly in the same position as Jack was." The general parallel between Jack and Vaughn is obvious, so I took JJ's comments to mean Lauren is pregnant.
OR, this could only means that, like Jack, who was fooled by Irina, he was also fooled by Lauren who married him on assignement and maybe he'll soon find out and FINALLY DUMP HER !!!! :D

I think Paris is right. But the spoilers about how Vaughn will go back to Lauren and the spoiler about how Sydney will understand why he is going back . . .

That to me means that Vaughn will go back to Lauren to "spy" on her since they know about her then but could also by related to if Lauren comes up pregnant.

I know Kristen is wrong sometimes. I just found it interesting.

parisMalias said:
lauriea32 said:
Question:  I was at the Paley Festival, too, and I read a lot more into JJ's comment about Vaughn. He started by saying something like, "This is the only thing I'll give away" about future plots. Then he said, "Vaughn is exactly in the same position as Jack was." The general parallel between Jack and Vaughn is obvious, so I took JJ's comments to mean Lauren is pregnant.
OR, this could only means that, like Jack, who was fooled by Irina, he was also fooled by Lauren who married him on assignement and maybe he'll soon find out and FINALLY DUMP HER !!!! :D
thatìs what i think!! i don't think jj would lauren turn out 2 b pregnant it's 2...i dunno...i just hope he doesn't make the show go in that direction!
and if u read the hole chat it says that melissa george is "contracted" for only this season so far, and that wether she'll be back next season hasn't been decided yet. so i don't think jj would make her pregnant!! at least i hope not! :(

I think we should take JJ's hint with a grain of salt. His comment would have wowed an ordinary citizen, but everyone here are super sleuths on spoilers. So no shocker there.

I mean if we were to be quite literal, wouldn't JJ's hint say that Vaughn will find out about Lauren. And Lauren will have a daughter named Syd. Then Lauren will fake her death. How Syd II will enlist in CIA. Then Lauren will come back and reconcile with Vaughn and have sex with him. Then the person playing Lauren won't return to the show. etc. etc.

Hahaha, sorry got carried away!

liliana said:
helllooo if this was gonna happen but it might not be Vaughn's kid ever thought of that it might be Sarks
I thought of that too... I wonder if they would explore that or if they would leave that as a road to go down in the future... I would be so annoyed if they left that one hanging. Too soap Operaish

I really hope this news is wrong. I'm not a s/v shipper but that would just be awful by making her pregnant I don't care if it was by sark or vaughn she needs not carry anything. :angry: :angry: :angry:

i hope lauren is not going to have a baby! vaughn would never leave her now! i don't think they would plant sydney's eggs in lauren because she is to valuable to them. she does do all the butt-kicking missions with sark!

I do not think the L will get pregnant mostly because again Kristen isnt reliable and Manu on SD-6.com has said the following

* Jack is Sydney's father
* Sark and Syd are not related
* JJ is not going to recast Irina (he said so at Paley - check my sig)
* There will be no baby.

Back