Season 3 lazeray/st. aiden

were you surprised to see Lazeray alive, or did you guess he was still alive after ep 9? be honest.

• yes. he had to still be alive. but it was still shocking.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no way. totally surprised. never saw it coming.

• psh. i'm so darn smart i knew he'd be alive. it was totally obvious. i should write this show. (psst

• Total voters

sdmix

Cadet
after last week when Sydney told herself "trust Lazeray" i figured he had to still be alive. and of course because Sydney found his hand and we knew that he wasn't killed by Sydney in the video - that it was a setup -, i surmised that it was unlikely he was dead. also JJ likes to make us think about terribly scary things like someone having thier hand cut off by their own will. like when Jack cut off Sloane's finger, or when Sloane cut off Emily's finger. so it would totally fit if we had to see Lazeray with an amputated hand, and find out that he had Sydney cut it off. though i'm just assuming we'll find that out.

anyway, i chose the first one. even though i guessed it, i didn't know in my mind for sure because alias is just full of surprises. and so it was still shocking to actually see it.

i thought it was, i knew he was still alive, ya but it was still surprising to me, i went hey! i know that guy from somewhere, yep so, it was surprising to me at least :smiley:

oh yes forgot to say, that must of realy hurt his hand and all!

and i do love it when someone gets a limb cut off. it's such a freakout but it makes the world of ALIAS seem more real. like when Sydney had to beat up Lauren. or in the pilot when that nasty guy pulled out Syd's tooth. that kind of stuff happens in that sort of world.

btw, i'm a tru fan too. it's a pretty great show. nowhere near ALIAS, but then nothing is.

YOU KNOW! I WAS GONNA PICK "psh. i'm so darn smart i knew he'd be alive. it was totally obvious. i should write this show. (psst, don't pick this choice or we won't like you)" UNTIL I SAW THE END IN THE ( ) lol

but really i didnt think he was really dead i mean i wasnt even in shock when i saw Syd "kill" him at the end of the premiere

I knew (or figured, rather) that Lazarey was still alive. But when Will asked "what happened to your hand" I have to admit, I was shocked. Well, not shocked persay, but I still didn't see it coming. When Syd told herself to trust Lazarey, I didn't think he would be "St. Aiden". I figured he would appear in some other way. And with all the speculation about what (or who) St. Aiden was/is, I'd say quite a few people didn't see that coming!

:cool:

yah, i never thought for a second that the St. Aiden thing would connect to Lazeray. and involve Will. and Will having been in contact with Lazeray is so weird. not weird in a "that was just a stupid plot twist" sort of way, but in a "he must be so weirded out that he was in contact with Lazeray." i actually didn't think we'd see Lazeray yet. i figured we'd have to wait a while before getting caught up with him.

i should add though that at some point then, during Sydney's missing 2 years, she found out that Lazeray was one of Will's contacts. and she learned his codename St. Aiden. and that interests me. like, how did that come up between Sydney/Julia and Lazeray?

Back