Season 3 St. Aiden

When Will offered to contact St. Aiden for Syd, I thought, cool, we finally get to find out what it meant - person, thing - and when Will and "St. Aiden" met, and Will said "what happened to your hand" I seriously said "Oh my God" when Syd did! It was so... unexpected. I mean, it was a twist that I should have seen coming, but didn't.
Anywho, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I was totally shocked! Was I the only one?

:cool:

Yeah, I was totally shocked too! But still aggravated because we still don't really know what happened between Syd and Lazarey...and if Sark killed his daddy, it's hard to tell when we'll ever find out!

I posted this on the reaction to the epi: but:

I think it's funny that we all researched who St. Aidan was last week -- from a irish monk he became lazzarey! Fun times! :smiley:

yeah when the guy walked up i recognized it to be lazarey... i am so glad i am staying away from the spoilers... eppys are much better now :D

I was definatly really, really shocked. I mean like wow! Yet again you can always count on Alias to change everything you believe to be true into a bunch of felgercarb that is totally false. gotta love it :cool:

When Will had a contact, I kinda expected him to meet Lazarey.
^_^

ur too clever VH.

i was shocked! why did sark have to show up!! i wanted more than just a box - i wanted syd to be able to talk to Lazeray and find out what she was up too!!!!

Back