Season 5 Legacy

Bonami said that the passenger was Irina's legacy. Spoilers say that spysister Nadia is the passenger. Since Bonami talked to Syd about her mother, I'm assuming he meant Irina the woman, and not "Peace". There is an upcomign episode called "Legacy". Is Nadia the one of the prophecy? Or was it Irina, and Nadia is Rimbaldi's legacy too, his child. Is Nadia's Irina's chosen child, to carry on her work, being an evil master spy and Rimbaldi hunter? But its Syd show, and Irina did say it was up to her at Season 2's end, so I'm guessing she's the favourite child. What is up with this whole legacy business?

:thud: Whoa, so many questions. Gotta take a step back and rewinddddd....

Okay. First, Bomani did say the passenger was Irina's legacy... and all the talks we've been hearing 'bout SpySis being the passenger... I'm going to assume she is the legacy. And I'm going to assume that the legacy has to do with the fact that Nadia is the one in the Prophecy and she's going to fulfill his legacy and be the one that will bring forth his works.

Because Syd can't be the chosen one anymore, she saw Rambaldi's skies behind Mt. Subasio.

But seriously, I have no clue. I try not to think so hard about this stuff... just take it as it comes.

but they also said that the virus thing in the box was called the passenger...so what weve heard could just be wrong...or right! i have no clue.

Actually if watch the episode Q&A the prophecy sayd that if she had seen mt. (can't remember the name of the mountain) that it "MAY' quench her fire.

but dont u guys rememba dat in the rambaldi prophecy, tha picture is of syd.....unless syd n her step-sis look dat much alike.....which would b freaky! lol silverdewdrop.....its syd's show alrite! :P

Maybe Nadia or the Covenant (or both if Nadia is in the covenant) is the greatest power which Syd destroys. Syd hates Sloane, who might be the head of teh Covenant. She's angry at him, so if she destroys him, she destroys the covenant. So it's possible that it's Syd in the prophecy.

Back