London Bridge is Falling Down

Your story is great so far. I hope in the next chapter, she tells vaughn about what her dream is about! I can tell your building your story into something great! Keep it going, and post more really soon! PLEASE!!

Woah! Anna Espinosa = Francie? Great idea! I never thought of that before, but that would be way cool.

Aliaschick4mv, don't worry about the delays, I stick by this no matter what because it's great! but i still hope to see and update soon! :blush:

aliaschick4mv said:
Oh, I forgot, I don't own Alias, but I would LOVE to own Michael Vartan (who wouldn't??) In other words, I don't own him, and even if I did, he's single, so you have no legal claim.
Same here! But awesome job so far...jealousy can always be intriguing...IF Syd and Vaughn still stay together in the end! ;)

I'm SOOOO sorry that its taking me so long. I feel really bad! It's just that I have a lot of school work. It should be up soon, but I just wanted to say thank you for waiting, and I'm sorry.

YAY!! I'm here! I had a boring day at school, so the entire time I worked on this so here's more!! And lucky you, you get to find out about the dream in this thing. Sorry if my spelling gets messed up, I'm tired, I was up until 6 in the morning on Sunday. I was at a sleep over.

Dear Syd,
I've got a ton of bills due for the restaurant, and I've decided to fill them out at the restaurant. I don't know why. Anyway, I'll probably be there until late, so don't wait up.
Love,
Francie

"Guys! Francie's doing bills at the restaurant so she's not coming!" Will announced as he read Francie's letter of the fridge. Vaughn was watching a hockey game with Jack (who was watching totally against his will) while Sydney was getting changed. She had decided that this dinner was going to be a fancy event, since the men were already in suits (Will had gone out and gotten one after the meeting with Kendall about Amahad Kabir). She had then decided that she wasn't dressed up enough. She had come home, put some food on the stove and in the oven, and rushed off the change.
"Syd! I think your pasta is done!"
"Thanks Will! I'll be right out!" came Sydney's reply, muffled through the door.

"Mr. Tippin," said Jack, "May I speak with you a minute?"
"Sure, Mr. Bristow." Will and Jack stepped outside. Vaughn had decided that he had not been included in the conversation for a reason and continued watching the game.

A minute later a female voice said behind him, "So. How do I look?"
Vaughn's head snapped and his breath caught in his throat. Sydney was standing behind him wearing a spaghetti strap, black dress, with the straps criss-crossing in the back. Her hair was up in an elegant french twist. She looked absolutely amazing.

Sydney almost laughed at the look on Vaughn's face. He looked so shocked and amazed. The next that she knew he was standing in front of her, lips on hers.
"Wow," Vaughn said, giving her a once over.
"Wow," Sydney said, kissing him again.
The sound of someone clearing their throat broke them apart. Will and Jack had returned from their meeting, both with uncomfortable looks on their faces. Will stuffed his hands in his pockets so that no one would see that his hands were balled in fists.
"Let's eat?" said Sydney, breaking the silence.
"So, Syd how dangerous is this Anna whatshername anyway?" Will asked.
"Very? Yeah, I know that's not a very discriptive answer, but it's true. I mean, she's dangerous in the biggest way. My archnemisis, if you will. The way it works is, you're not working for K-Directorate, you're dead. And she doesn't like to lose. I escaped her, and now she is more out to kill me than ever."
"Sounds pleasent," said Will sarcasticly.
"Real charmer," muttered Vaughn, grasping Sydney's hand tightly under the table. You couldn't tell from looking at her, but Sydney was shaking slightly. Vaughn could only tell because he was touching her. All tihs talk about Anna was scaring Sydney. And that scared Vaughn. Sydney doesn't scare easily.

Which is exactly what Anna knew, as she watched hidden in the attic in Sydney and Francie's- well Sydney and Anna's now- house. After the CIA cleaning crew left, Anna was stuck with the task of installing all new bugs throughout the house, including a video and listening device in the kitchen. As she listened to the conversation that was going on, Anna smiled. She loved being able to instil fear in people. It gave her a feeling of enpowerment. Sydney Bristow would suffer soon enough.

After Will and her father left, Sydney and Vaughn sat on her couch to watch a movie. She wasn't sure which, and she couldn't have told you what it was about. She was... busy doing other things (like kissing Vaughn). They fell asleep when they actually started to watch.

"AAHH!" Sydney woke up as she had the previous night: in a cold sweat and shaking.
"Sydney! Are you okay? Did you have nightmare again?" Vaughn was worried. These nightmares had to be pretty bad if Sydney was waking up screaming two nights in a row.
"G-d Vaughn! It was horrible!"
"What was? Sydney I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong."
"I'm scared." She looked straight into his eye.
"Scared of what?"
She didn't respond. "Sydney! You can tell me! I love you, I can help you!"
Sydney froze. Did she hear him right?
"What did you say?"
"You can tell me?"
"No, after that."
He smiled a little as he realized what she was asking about.
"I love you."
Sydney smiled the biggest smile ever. "I love you too."
"Now tell me what these dreams are about."
"Dream. One dream. Only tonight there was more of it. At first it seems so perfect. You and I are at some outdoor cafe somewhere. It's so beautiful, so peaceful. Then, all of a sudden, I notice some movement out of the corner of my eye. I turn and before I know who it is, a shot goes off." Sydney's eyes filled with tears. "And I'm covered in blood. And for a split second I think I'm going to die." She was crying now. "But then I realize it's not my blood, it's yours. And I'm screaming and I'm trying to stop the bleeding. But there's so much blood. And I scream for help and I keep screaming. And someone calls an ambulance, but the second it gets there..." She paused here to take a few harsh gasps. "You're gone. And my name is the last thing you say. And I scream and I scream and I scream. And then I wake up."
"Syd, it's just a dream."
"It didn't feel like a dream."
"It wasn't really sweetie. I'm right here." Vaughn softly stroked her hair. "I'm right here." They were both too scared for each other to fall asleep.

All done for now!! Yeah, not very suspenseful, and if you thought the dream was something better I'm sorry. I'll be back soon to post more. I hope. HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!! Review please!

Awww...I am so serious, that is one of the best "I love you" passages I have ever read with Sydney and Vaughn. That was great, and so sweet! Aww...

Back