Lonely

ok yes another short one but ahhhhhh Hey its an update! :thinking:

Chapter 3

Throughout the whole class Sydney and Nadia planned out how to get back at Michael, while Mrs. Dixon wrote notes up on the board deciding they would just get them from someone later.

Suddenly the bell rang pulling them from their planning. So they got up and walked with Francie and Eric(whom they had all their classes with) and some others to their next class, Algebra 1. When they got there they found that they also had this class with Michael Vaughn.

Throughout the day Sydney was wondering if Michael Vaughn even remembered her. If he was the same person as he was back in New York? But wait..... No I can't be having second thoughts about this, he deserves it after how mean he was to me back in New York! But wait people can change? Oh why do i have to be so nice? Oh well the plans already been put in action no turning back now.

Finally the bell rang and it was lunch time. As soon as Sydeny and Nadia got into the cafeteria they went over to their table where Danny and Weiss were already sitting. When Sydney got there she kissed Danny, while Nadia kissed Weiss. Then they each sat down and snuggled in with their boyfriend while waiting for everyone before telling their plan to torment Michael Vaughn.

About 5 or 6 minutes later Danny, Francie, Will Weiss, Noah and everyone else were there. So Sydney and Nadia layed out their plan to them after first telling them how Michael was mean to Syd in New York which made everyone immediately agree even if he was the nicest person in the world now.

"ok firstly" Sydney began "We were goin to duct tape his locker."

"Then" Nadia started, " We were going to ask Danny, Will, Noah, and Weiss to give him a good old fashion swirly."

So far it seemed like everyone agreed with them. That was good because they need their help for two things, one: to carry out most of the plans, and two: thinking up some more plans.

Just after they finished explaining everything and got everyones approval the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. So they all got up and agreed to talk about it more after school.

As Sydney was walking towards the exit of the cafeteria she heard her name being called. So she turned around and saw the last person she expected.

ok off to send pms!
SuperDuck123
ToughCookie47
Alias_Rocks_87
luckylass
Phoenixwannabe
alias/gglover
Sydney A Vaughn
ohiochic2010
Jen-Jen
dancingfortherain
gregstar
Garner_Chick6
oooRevesDouxooo
sydeny_alias_vaughn
wanttobew/MV
vaughnshoney
LifesMystery
secret agent angel
Bamse
fire*n*ice
SYD96
spychic16
anji alias
vaughnroxmysox

Addicts List:
#1.SuperDuck123
#2.ToughCookie47
#23.ohiochic2010
#47.SYD96

or does it????? that 'tis the question(im not sure its vaughn or sum1 else tehehehe ill try to update sooner if any one can figure out who else it could be! pretty obvious but who knos)

well i guess it could be one of her friends or someone like that but i WANT it to be vaughn. i want him to remember her and be nice to her so maybe she'll change her mind about torturing him with payback. LoL
<nicole>
:smiley:

Hooray, you updated. That was really good but I dont like the sneaky Syd and Nadia making up plans against Vaughan, that just doesn't seem right!

Thank you for the pm and for the update. Please dont wait too long before updating again.

sorry it took me sooo long to review. Girl this story is so good! i think that it's her dad telling her that her mom died and now Vaughns going to comfort her. lol Just kidding whatever you have planned will be fine.

*sneaks back in* life was crazy last week with the little ones but iam done with that now so i can now bug you in here! *simles proudly* and for the review...

*cue dramatic music* its vaughny boy!! lol l like what you added!! keep it coming cait! ill let ya know if i come up with more evil plans for you to add! lol

oh hey now you get to be on more so i can bug you!!!*evil laugh* lol
tanku tanku
and is it vaughn???? hummm ya never know :angelic:
cause i did make a promise :angelic:

Sydney A Vaughn said:
well i guess it could be one of her friends or someone like that but i WANT it to be vaughn.  i want him to remember her and be nice to her so maybe she'll change her mind about torturing him with payback.  LoL
<nicole>
:smiley:
[post="1406967"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree but at least let her get a little revenge.

Anji

Back