McDonalds and Butt Lovers

Here is the chapter, as promised, dedicated to Steph... now... who will be the first to post AND beat the PM...? Katy... or Steph...?

:P Well, I didn't get First, but second it Okay... I'm still the best stalker.. HeHe! And I did beat the PM! I want another chapter dedicated to me :( I'm the best Stalker/Lurker... Remember that :smiley:

:laughbounce:

I'm so GLAD that it was all a dream.. Sydney and Vaughn can be together now ^_^ And Vaughn isn't Rachel's baby's father. I'm still THRILLED about that :woot:

Great Chapter
I Loved It
Cant wait for more

:laughbounce:

Back to Stalking

*Lurk*

:Ph34r: :ninja:

Edited to Say: Eeep... sorry, GalicDreamer... now you're on it... ;)

PM List:

cute_as_candy
krzykty57789
Aliasrulz4ever
loozy
ny1042
Jen-Jen
Aliasfan23
Alias Fan Gillian
cara67
S/V
alias_luver
vartancrazy24
hannahb
aliaslover777
JournalismChik
anji_alias
vartan-lova
Sarahmañana
cara67
spy_girl21
Alias79
noggi16
jgmvlover
okelay
Superspy
shadyblue1987
stealthy
spy41
jughelynj
bRiStOwInTrAiNiNg
iluvalias0203
Mountaineer4746
aliasluver47
GalicDreamer

~Missing anyone?~

Bravo!! Bravo!! I'm glad it was a dream, it was a bit freaky there for a second. lol. I'm glad she's back to seeing reality. thanks for the PM.

~Kristina

she is still dreaming, right? because Vaughn's in hospital too, so he couldn't have actually been there? or could he? oooh i don't know.... *scratches head, mumbles and walks away*

That's exactly what I'm thinking.... :blink: But it was good anyways! ^_^

Update soon so I won't have to be confused!

Thanx for the PM!

--Mel :drive:

krzykty57789, when aren't you stalking sidneymichaelvaughn4ever's great stories? ;)
Just kidding!!!
Anyways, thanks for the PM, the update was great!!
I'm so glad she is back to reality!!

Dedicated to Amy!! Hurry Amy!! :eek: ;)

~Chapter 32~
-The Hospital-
-12:00PM-
-Sydney's POV-

[A/N: Vaughn is, yes, walking around, but he has a big bandage on his chest. And a shirt over that... just so no one is confused... ;) ]

"What happened?" I asked. Vaughn squeezed my hand a bit. "What do you mean what happened?" He asked. "I mean... what happened? How did I end up blind, in the... hospital...?" I wasn't sure where I was, exactly, but I think it's the hospital because of the weird noises. Hospital noises. "Yes, you're in the hospital... and you ended up here because... well, because of Noah... he hit you with a big metal pipe..." I already knew that. I remembered it. I also happened to remember Vaughn proposing to me... I don't know how to answer it... I know that I do want to marry him. But do I tell him, 'yes' here? Or wait until I can see his face? I always waited for him to ask me. I knew we would end up together. "Yea, I remembered all that." I heard him breathe a sigh of relief. "That's good. Earlier today, you went into surgery though and you should thank the doctors... they saved you... you were going to die... but you're alive... Atleast you didn't loose your memory. But I really should get the doctor for you now... he's gotta check up on you." I felt him lightly kiss me on the cheek. "Okay, come back later, though... okay?" I heard him opening the door. He stopped and said, "Of course." I think he was smiling at me. "Hey, and Vaughn..." I paused. I think he did too. "...M... Michael Vaughn..." I smiled. "...My answer is yes... I would love to be Mrs. Michael Vaughn." I grinned widely. I felt him come over and wrap his arms around me. He really kissed me then. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. I kissed back with all my feelings for him that had built up since I was five. That was our first real kiss. I was in the hospital, and I just came out of a coma, and he was, well, tired sounding. Real romantic, Syd... real romantic.

Here is the final two chapters... I was going to break them up, but I don't want to... and the final dedication goes to... everyone that read the story... ;) (Including you, katy and steph... :P ) Btw, thanks to everyone who posted for me when AOL was being evil... ;) So, here are the final chapters... enjoy! And, the surprise is on the bottom... ^_^

~Chapter 33~
-5 months later-
-Jack and Laura's House-
-The "Guys Tent" (Outside)-
-1:00PM-

"Vaughn... I think you need less aftershave... I mean you don't want to sufficate her up there... do you?" Will walked up behind Vaughn who was looking in the mirror. He handed Vaughn a wet washcloth. "You should take off atleast one liter of it..." Will laughed.
"I don't have that much aftershave on..." Vaughn looked at his friend through the mirror.
He never thought this day would come. The day he and Sydney... his soulmate... his everything would join together in marriage.
"Uh yea... right..." Will mumbled walking away from Vaughn. Will went over to another mirror and fixed his bow tie. He also knew this day was coming. He saw the connection in Vaughn and Sydney wherever they went or whatever they did. They were meant to be.
"Fine..." Vaughn wiped the washcloth lightly over his face. "There? Do I look and smell better now?" Vaughn laughed.
"Much... thank you." Will smiled and turned back to his mirror to fix his shirt.
"Will, how do I settle this thing with Rachel?" Vaughn sighed. "I mean Sydney and I are expecting our first and she's bound to do something. She said she would if I ever had another child with someone else. I believe that. She came back at the very worst time... she'll probably come back on my wedding day... it makes sense." Vaughn turned around to face Will. Will continued fixing himself in the mirror.
"Well, if she comes back, you can ride on your white horse and save Sydney... again..."
"But what if I'm not there?"
"Then I will be."
"Honestly?"
"Yes. We'll all be there for you guys. Sark, Lauren, Jack, Laura, Francie and I..."
"Thanks guys."
"Yea, no problem." Will quickly turned around to see Vaughn smiling at him. Will smiled back.
"This is the best day of my life."
"Strangely enough... it's the best day of my life too... so far atleast..." Will laughed. He was thinking of how he and Francie planned to have their wedding on the day they met which was a month after Vaughn and Sydney's wedding.

-Jack and Laura's House-
-Sydney's Room-
-1:00PM-

"Fran! Can you get my mom?!" Sydney called to her friend who was in the bathroom. Sydney was sitting at her old desk, which was still piled high with makeup.
"Yea! Just a sec!" Francie screamed over the loud noise of music coming from outside. People from Sydney's and Vaughn's family were everywhere. Together, they made quite a racket. Luckily, Jack and Laura's house was far away from any other civilization. They were in the middle of the country. Francie quickly exited the bathroom and ran downstairs to go find Sydney's mother. She was probably in the kitchen... critisizing the cooks they hired. "Laura!!" Francie screamed.
"Over here!" Laura yelled. She ran over to Francie. "What's wrong?"
"I don't know... Sydney just told me to get you."
"Okay, could you watch these stupid cooks until I get back...? They almost dropped three whole platters of food. Stupid cooks..."
"Yea. I gotta finish my makeup though after, so please hurry...?"
"Okay, will do!" Laura yelled to Francie as she headed up the stairs. "Honey... are you okay?" Laura asked calmly as she walked into her daughter's room.
"I wanted to ask you something..." Sydney asked as she sniffled a bit.
"Yes? Ask away."
"Are you sure that you want me to marry Vaughn?"
"It's not my choice."
"Well, if you could choose..."
"Choose from what? I always wanted you two together... you guys remind me of Jack and I... honey... are you having second thoughts...?
"No way mom! I'ver never been so sure of something in my life!" Sydney smiled. She stood up and hugged her mother.
"I love you, sweetie." Laura smiled. "...and you already know I love your choice for husband... and I love my grandchild too..." Laura smiled as she touched Sydney's small round stomach.
"I love you too... and Vaughn and mine and his baby..." Sydney smiled. She walked into the bathroom. "Now I need Francie, mom..." Sydney laughed.
"Haha, she's going to kill me if I don't get down there anyway... see you later, honey..." Laura said as she walked out of the room.
"Sydney? What do you want now?" Francie giggled walking into the room.
"Makeup help." Sydney said in a worried tone.
"Ah... okay!" Francie ran to the bathroom.

-The backyard-
-2:00PM (The Wedding Time)-

Sydney ran down the stairs of her house. There was no way she would be late. Everyone else was already out there. Francie, her mom, Vaughn's mom, Sydney's dad, Will, Sark, Lauren, Vaughn and the rest of their families. Sydney made it outside just in time to hear the music for her entrance.
"Sydney! Where were you?!" Francie whispered. "Your dad has been waiting!" Francie was the Maid of Honor. The flower girl had already gone out there... it was Sydney's little cousin. Everyone else... the bride's maids were lined up and ready to go. Lauren was one of them.
"I had to fix myself at the last moment... sorry..." Sydney whispered back. Sydney peeked out at the alter set up. All around the wedding area was a fence, a pretty white fence, with flower vines all around. Sydney saw Vaughn standing with Will and Sark up at the alter. The minister looked worried. Or maybe that was just his regular look.
"Oh whatever... listen, I gotta go line up... your dad is over there..." Francie whispered as she pointed at the small swingset in the big yard. Jack was sitting all alone on the swing.
"Thanks..." Sydney whispered back as she ran over to her father. "Dad... what's wrong?"
"Did you know that when you were both 4 years old... that Vaughn asked if he could marry you...?" Jack smiled.
"No, I didn't know that."
"I gave him my answer... and I said that it would always be a valid offer."
"Aww..." Sydney smiled. She sat down on the other swing next to her dad. "Did you always think we'd be together?"
"Your mother always reminded me. I knew it myself though. You guys are connected."
"Thanks dad."
"For what?"
"For being such a great daddy." Sydney smiled.
"You're welcome honey..." Jack leaned over on the swing and put his arm around Sydney's shoulder. "I love you so much, never forget that..."
"I won't."
"Well, let's get married!" Jack jumped up. He held out his hand to Sydney.
"Let's go!" She grabbed his hand happily.

-2:05PM-

Vaughn stood at the alter, surrounded by flowers. He watched the bride's maids come down the aisle. Then came Francie, the maid of honor. Then, finally, the part that Vaughn had been waiting his entire life for... Sydney walked down the long aisle with her father. Jack had a big smile on his face. Sydney's face was hidden by the veil... but Vaughn could sense that Sydney was smiling. When they got to the alter, Jack gave Sydney's hand to Vaughn. He grabbed it and grinned widely. "I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too." Sydney whispered back.

-2:07PM-

"Now it's time for the vows." The minister said. "Michael, you first."
"Sydney..." Vaughn grabbed Sydney's hand lightly. He looked up at her brown eyes. "I never had to worry about girls. I grew up knowing that there would only be one person for me. Only you. Anyone else was just for the fun of it. I waited for you to realize that you loved me too... but I think you always knew it. Our parents always knew that we'd be here today as well. And if I could, I would asked you to our first dance... and been the first one to dance with you. At an official dance. I also would've asked you to the prom. No matter who you were "with." In my heart, you were with me anyway. I've been thinking all day of what to say in our vows too, and I have to add... three simple words that have never meant more to me than when I'm with you... I love you." Vaughn continued looking into Sydney's eyes. 'I love you.' He mouthed. Sydney looked at the minister and he nodded.
"Michael..." Sydney paused. She let a tear fall down. She was crying joyfully from Vaughn's vows. "Vaughn..." She smiled and looked up into Vaughn's deep green eyes. "I remember when we were little kids and we used to spend the night at each other's houses. I remember the last time I spent the night at your house, perfectly. We were both 16 years old... you came over because you wanted to talk... your father just passed away from a heart attack... We both cryed together... your father was like... god to us... I loved him, almost as much as you did. We talked about our future... how wherever we went... whatever we did, we'd always end up together..." Sydney paused for a sniffle. "When we worked at McDonalds, I realized that you paid more attention to my butt than the food... no wonder so much food was burnt..." Sydney smiled. The families let out a little laugh together. "Vaughn, I'm so glad you asked me to marry you... I love you." Sydney smiled.
"Now, Mr.Vaughn, do you tke Sydney Bristow to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and told hold... To love and to cherish... In sickness and in health as long as you both shall live...?"
"I do." Vaughn smiled widely at Sydney.
"And, Ms. Sydney Bristow, do you take Michael Vaughn to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold... To love and to cherish... In sickness and in health as long as you both shall live...?"
"I--" Sydney was interrupted by a woman running down the aisle. She was flailing her arms around and a manila envelope was in her right hand. She was screaming, "Wait!!"

~Chapter 34~

"Wait what?!" The minister yelled.
"Wait... I have something for Vaughn!" Sydney and Vaughn were holding hands and giving her a mean look. It was Rachel.
"I don't want anything from you..." Vaughn said as he continued looking into Sydney's eyes. "...we're getting married now..."
"I understnad that you normally wouldn't want anything from me..." Rachel said. Everyone standing at the alter was just staring at her. People in the crowd, were staring too... they were also talking queitly. "...but in this case..." Rachel took a breath. She knew Vaughn was purposely ignoring her. "...it's about Anabelle..."
"What?" Vaughn now had looked up. He never wanted their baby. But, maybe this will help him... he had his doubts about being the father.
"Anabelle is alive..." Rachel started. She earned a gasp from Vaughn.
"What?!" He was angry.
"Let me finish..." Rachel continued calmly. "Alright... I'm sorry... but I lied to you... the baby belongs to Danny..."
"WHAT?!" Sydney screamed. Vaughn looked over at her. She was completely quiet until then.
"Yea, we'd been dating since a year after you two got married... sorry, we were in love..." Rachel put her head down. She really did feel bad about this.
"Well, you guys sure don't waste any time..." Sydney said looking down at Rachel's round belly.
"Yea, well... we have technically been together for a long time..."
"That's great that the baby belongs to Danny..." Vaughn said as he smiled at Sydney.
"Yes it is..." Sydney grinned back.
"Okay, now that I have that off my chest... because I'm not a total heartless b****..." Rachel smiled. "I have to go, guys... have a nice life..."
"Why did you come Rachel? Why today?"
"First off, because like I said... I'm not a total heartless b****... second, because Danny is out of town... and third, because I don't want you guys to have to start your married life with a lie surrounding you." Rachel smiled then ran back down the aisle, waving to them.
"Now, back to the wedding..." The minister said loud enough to get everyone's attention.
"I do." Sydney smiled.
"Now, if anyone had objections... please speak now or forever hold your peace..." The minister said. "Okay, well, no objections, so, I now pronounce you husband and wife... you may kiss the bride." Vaughn grabbed Sydney around the waist at that moment and pulled her to him. He lifted up the veil with his free hand and leaned in and kissed her. They shared a long, lingering, meaningful kiss. They were floating, all alone, no one else was there... they felt as if they were the only ones that mattered in the world. They broke away only to let the minister have them face the crowd. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Micahel and Sydney Vaughn."
"Now, off to McDonalds..." Vaughn whispered into Sydney's ear.
"To the reception, it is..." Sydney whispered back. Vaughn looked up at a smiling Sydney. It was meant to be.

Kiss me out of the bearded barley.
Nightly, beside the green, green grass.
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step.
You wear those shoes and I will wear
that dress. Oh, kiss me beneath the
milky twilight. Lead me out on the
moonlit floor. Lift your open hand.
Strike up the band and make the
fireflies dance, silver moon's
sparkling. So kiss me.

Kiss me down by the broken tree house. Swing
me upon it's hanging tire. Bring,
bring, bring your flowered hat. We'll
take that trail marked on your father's
map. Oh, kiss me beneath the milky
twilight. Lead me out on the moonlit
floor. Lift your open hand. Strike up
the band and make the fireflies dance.
Silver moon's sparkling. So kiss me.

~The Song~
Name: Kiss Me
By: Sixpence None the Richer
Album: Sixpence None the Richer
(GREAT SONG! GREAT BAND! ;) )

200x400pxlfacesfini.png
Like it? :D The surprise?! It's the 'The End' thing... ;) lool... not much of a surprise, I know... but hey... And, I also want to post some of the story ideas that I had before that I chose not to do... ;) They are totally different from everything... Anyway, thanks for reading... ;) Hope you enjoyed! ^_^

The Story-Line Ideas:

--Vaughn and Sydney go to the same club and get drunk-sleep together-baby...?
--Parents: Get to Ohio, discover, way after Vaughn (they couldn't find him after the plane ride) that Sydney had left... or was never there...?
--Danny + Rachel Wedding--Anabelle, fake Vaughn's kid... really Danny's...
--Sydney finds out she's pregnant... doesn't know who the father is... goes back to club...?
--Sydney tells Vaughn she's pregnant
--Vaughn and Syd get close again when she gets home
--Vaughn asks Jack if he can marry Sydney
--Vaughn proposes: Sydney says no... she wants to find out the father of her child...
--Syd-DNA test... calls Noah, gets closer to him... she starts to show... Vaughn gets suspicious who the father is... asks if he can be tested
--Danny happens to see the DNA testing... switches results from Vaughn=father, ----Noah=not.... Danny switches them to: Noah=father, vaughn=not... devestate Sydney more... make her more sad for leaving him...
--Security cameras find out Danny switches tubes... not before Noah and Sydney get engaged... day on wedding... RACHEL comes running down the steps to Sydney's and Noah's alter... Vaughn is in the back row, when he sees Rachel up near Sydney... he runs up to Rachel and tries to tell her to leave... Rachel tells Vaughn the truth... the WHOLE truth... Vaughn=father to syd's kid, vaughn=not father to rachel's kid...
--Rachel's secret about Anabelle's NON-death comes about...
--Noah=secret agenda, friends with Danny...?
--Sydney still thinks it's a good idea to keep Vaughn and her relationship as a 'friends-only' one... that's why she says yes to Noah proposal
--Jack doesn't like Noah, he didn't ask to marry Sydney! Laura doesn't like Noah either... something about him... like Danny...

Here is the final PM List:

cute_as_candy
krzykty57789
Aliasrulz4ever
loozy
ny1042
Jen-Jen
Aliasfan23
Alias Fan Gillian
cara67
S/V
alias_luver
vartancrazy24
hannahb
aliaslover777
JournalismChik
anji_alias
vartan-lova
Sarahmañana
cara67
spy_girl21
Alias79
noggi16
jgmvlover
okelay
Superspy
shadyblue1987
stealthy
spy41
jughelynj
bRiStOwInTrAiNiNg
iluvalias0203
Mountaineer4746
aliasluver47
GalicDreamer

~Thanks again for reading! ^_^

BEAT THE PM!....going back to reading now! :lol: :P :angelic: :blush: ;)

ALLLLLLRIGHT....done!! And I have to say I'm sooo glad you didn't use those story lines! (y)

But, what an awesome fic! You are an excellent writer, and I hope you write another fic (I know you have "...Lost", but another one wouldn't hurt! ^_^ ) And feel free to PM me if you do write another story! :cool:

Thanx for all those PM's! :blush:

--Mel :drive:

(n) the end?
awwh! they got married and rachel told the truth :love:

i beat katy! ;) and thanks for the 1/32 of a dedication. (yep, i just counted all the names...) anywho... going to read ...lost now! :smiley:

That was so good, I'm so glad they got married!!!
I wish J.J. would think about Syd & Vaughn getting married.
Thanks for the PM, the story was great!!!

Awwwwww... aren't I so nice...? I'm putting an epilouge out for you guys... :rolleyes: lool... anywho... this is IT... for McDonalds... and I mean it, now... :lol: lool... anywho, here is the epilouge, set about 5 or 6 years after the last chapter :

~Epilouge~
-The Vaughn House-
-Sydney's POV-
-8:00AM-

"Vaughn, honey, you want to get Sarah's bottle...?" I whispered into Vaughn's ear. We were sleeping peacefully, once, since the past six months. I had rolled over onto my side. Vaughn's eyes were shut tight. "...honey... I love you... tonight mom and dad can babysit..." I smiled. I knew that would get him up.
"Awww, honey..." He mumbled into the pillow. His eyes still closed. "Must you always use that line...?" He mumbled into the pillow again. I was laying on my side, my elbow holding me up.
"Yea..." I whispered seductively into his ear. Then I laid back down on my pillow. Only a matter of seconds...
"Fine." He got up and walked out of the room. I heard him going down the stairs. Then I heard his feet on the tile kitchen floor. He has big feet.
"Mommy..." I heard our little 5 year old girl walk into the room. She was practically stumbling. "Can you make Sarah be quiet? I can't sleep..." She climbed into the bed.
"Honey, Daddy's getting her bottle right now... you wanna sleep in here for the rest of the morning?" I asked, knowing that it must be hard, having her room connected with her 6 month old sister.
"Yes, please mommy..." She collapsed on her face. I knew she was being overdramatic. But I also knew that she was really tired. I heard Vaughn coming back up the stairs. He walked into Sarah's room.
"Here you are, sweetie..." Vaughn said to Sarah as he walked into our room. He saw Maria on the bed with me. So, he sat down next to us. "You tired, Sarah?" He asked her. Sarah was already sleeping.
"Shhh..." I said. "Let her sleep..." I smiled. "Want some coffee?"
"Yea, maybe then I'll be able to make it through the day..." He smiled back. A weak smile, but still a smile.
"I'll put her back..." I said quietly. Vaughn handed Sarah over to me softly. I held her in my arms for a second, before Vaughn leaned over in front of Maria and I and kissed her on the forehead, then gave me a light kiss on the lips. God, do I love him.
"Meet you downstairs..." He said hardly above a whisper. I smiled at him and nodded. He walked out of the room, the I heard him going downstairs. Sarah was our miracle baby. She was 3 and 1/2 months premature. She was so small. Maria could hold Sarah in one hand, and Sarah would fit perfectly. I stood up, and walked into Sarah's room. It was decorated with pink and other little girl colors. Vaughn was so lucky... he was surrounded by me, Sarah and Maria. I placed Sarah in her crib softly. She was almost asleep.
"I love you..." I whispered to Sarah. She whimpered. I quickly and quietly walked out of her room and shut the door leaving only a little space. Then I walked back into my room and tucked Maria in. She was such a cute sleeper. Like her father. Then, I went downstairs to meet Vaughn. "Hey honey..." I said quietly as I tip toed into the kitchen.
"Hey..." He said in a deep voice. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you." He smiled then kissed me when he saw my smile too.
"Can you imagine where we would be right now if I never married Danny?"
"Yea, we'd have 10 kids..." He grinned. "So maybe it was a good thing after all..."
"You're probably right..." I grinned back. We both laughed. He was still holding me in his strong arms. "I'm so glad we finally decided to get married. I have no idea what my life would be like without you."
"There is no way you'd ever have to worry about being without me... we've always known each other... so, there was never a time when I didn't know you..." He kissed me lightly. "That's why it's so easy to be with you."
"Awww... maybe my parents can babysit for two nights..." I grinned seductively. He grinned back.
"I love the way you think, baby..." He smiled, knowing that she hated being called, 'baby'.
"***hole..." I smiled as I pretended to be mad. Which didn't work, since I was smiling so widely.
"You're so cute when you're mad..."
"Eww... Mommy, Daddy!" I heard a small voice come from behind us. It was Maria. Vaughn and I were touching noses and he was still holding me around the waist.
"Honey... weren't you sleeping...?" I asked, puzzled, as I lightly pulled away from a dissappointed Vaughn.
"Yea, but I woke up..."
"Ahh..." I said, glancing at Vaughn who was now behind me.
"That's gross, guys..." She said giving a disgusted face.
"Honey, mommy and daddy love each other too..."
"So...? Can't you do that kind of stuff somewhere else besides in the kitchen where some people eat?!" She gave a "Know-It-All" look.
"Fine..." I said. "We'll be good." I said.
"Mommy, when are you and Daddy going back to work?" Maria asked as she walked over to the cereal cupboard.
"Uhhh... not sure... well, Daddy's going back to work before me... probably next week."
"Okay, cool... cuz at McDonalds, there are these new TY Beanie Babies... and I wanted to know if you guys could bring some home so I can collect them all..." She smiled. Knowing that when she asked for the things that came with meals at McDonalds, she'd get it. Her parents got "Special Deals". "Please..." She gave a puppy-dog look.
"Yea, yea... I'll get them..." Vaughn said, grabbing a cup for his coffee.
"Thank you... Daddy." She smiled and grabbed the milk. She's got Vaughn wrapped around her finger. And it's not too long from now, that Sarah will do the same thing. I've had him wrapped around my finger... since we were born.

Back