Meant for Each Other

Absoultly amazing last chapters and ending! I loved it all! Typical Eric to blab their big, bad secret at the worst possible time! and then Vaughn left! It was a sweet thought of him but I was so happy she when after him!...and then they're married and have a baby now! wow! Grace sounds so cute! I love all the hallmarks at weddings they have! too cute! You did an amazing job with this story...both writing it and the speed of your updates. I will truly miss this fic...I hope you start another one soon! and be sure to PM me because I love your work! Thanks again for all of the chapters and PMs you gave!

lee :happydance:

P.S. Sorry the review is a little late, RL has been hectic with school and all.

:mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed: :mixed:

just caught up on this and well tahts all i can saY!

lol there were so many emotions packed into those few chappies but duuuudde i loved every minute!

great job, and the ending was perfect!

xxx 🦋

Hey, sorry I havent gotten to review yet. Schoolwork has been crazy!! Anyways....
Wonderful ending!! I loved it so much. ^_^
Thanks for all the PMs! I cant wait for anymore of your stories! :D

OMG! it ended :cry:

so happy that they ended up married and with a daughter! :happydance: :woot: :happydance:

katy that was so cute!! i loved this story!! :D

thanks for the pm ^_^

Ok so I found this at random yesterdxay and was very confused because I had read the first chapter but no more... So lasst night I read it all, from start to finish and Katy it was so good! I really loved it I can't believe I somhow never managed to get on the PM list!

I think AA probably crasshed as i was asking for a PM or something- Like it did lsast night when i was trying to say how great this was I really liked it and I haven't seen the film it's based on so I didn't really know how it was going to work out- well S/V obviously- but Ahwhhh it was so nice :D

Thank you

Back