Meant for Each Other

Awww, it's over?! But I love this story it can't be over!! So Michael was a little whimp at the end when he ran away. :lol: I'm so sad this is over cause it was a good, funny, kinda angsty one. Good luck in school and great job on the story!! ^_^

When I saw "MFEO-The End" in my Inbox, I nearly went crazy cuz I didn't think it was long enough. But after reading it, I think you ended it perfectly.

I completely understand about the whole school thing. I'm having trouble keeping up with my fics too.

Wonderful, wonderful job!!!! Loved it! ~Karen

It seems every wedding brought something wonderful to Syd and Michael. Nadia's brought them togethr, Marshall and Carries they got engaged, and Will and Friancie's Syd was pregnant. We'll have to leave it up to our imagination what this next wedding will bring.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Katy,

thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us. You gave Sydney and Michael the perfect ending. Good luck with school and prehap in the near future, you'll come back with another great story. Make sure you Pm me when you do.

Have a great day!

:Prop:
CJ

Loved that entire story Katy.. so sweet. Sad to see that it's over. Can't wait for your next story tho.

Great work

Thanks for the PM

BRAVO!!!!
Well done. Excellent Chap...blah, blah, blah! {LOL}
Seriously, I really enjoyed the chapter.
Send me a PM if you ever add to it.

That was so adorable! They got married and had a little girl! I like the name Gracie!

I can't believe that you have nothing written! When you do get around to posting again, PM me!

Megan

Dang its already over?! stupid school! you know you could just become a drop out and stay home to keep writting this fiction! what do you think? :confused:

That was great ... omg hehe poor Syd ... awww they ended up married and with a daughter ... soo cute ... cant believe its over already Katy :cry: ... thanks for the PM

Wonderful story. I am sorry it is over but I love their little girl. She will be the hit of the wedding.
Thanks for the PM

Back