Meant for Each Other

“Put your f***ing hand down.” Nadia told him firmly, glaring at him. “Tell me everything you know, or you won’t be gettin’ any. You still probably won’t, you ***hole.”

Eric gulped, pointing his finger at Michael. “It was him!” He squeaked out.
oh s***.

“I couldn’t hate you.” He whispered soothingly, rubbing gentle circles on her back.
awww. because he LOVES her!

Syd,
You’ll probably hate me for this, but I know with my being there, I would only cause a riff between you and your family. I couldn’t live with myself if your family was upset with you because of me.

My being there can only cause trouble and no good. I’m sorry, Sydney. I care about you so much that I just... can’t stay there.

Please forgive me.

Sincerely,
Michael
holy s***. NO!

Danny gasped. “No, you wouldn’t?” Sydney just shrugged. “No, not my nails.” He shoved his hands into his pockets. “Fine, he went to the bus station so he could get a ride back to LA.”
haha. she pressed his buttons... err, almost broke his nails. THE HORROR!

Sydney’s smile grew, “Yeah, on one condition.”

“Oh?” He questioned.

“I don’t have to pay.”
haha.

i LOVED this fic. it was freakin' adorable. and then they were married and had all the wedding stories... :love:.

i know you said you don't have anything done/in the works, but if you do, PLEASE send me a pm.

The Ending?!?!?!
you always spring this up on us
We never know until it happens
Or it always seems that way
I don't want it to end!
It's too cute
I'm glad Sydney saved him from running away
That would have been the biggest mistake
And I would have cried
A baby girl?
Thats so cute!!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Sydney L Bristow said:
Dang its already over?!  stupid school!  you know you could just become a drop out and stay home to keep writting this fiction!  what do you think? :confused:
[post="1481356"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I WISH! :smiley:

:P

THANKS EVERYONE!

:hug:

That was the perfect ending it so cute. They got married and have a beautiful daughter. It was an amazing story.

Thanks for the pm. You're great.

°°NiCkY°°

Awww! That's like the ultimate happy ending! So good! Everyone's married and making babies! lol. I have to keep reading happy Syd/Vaughn endings cuz how the real ones gonna end up I can only imagine. :(

But so good!!!

katy i just read the last two updates, and I absolutely loved them... that's what i like about your fics, you don't drag everything out and make it boring

amazing fic, can't wait till you write more!

luv juju :harp:

omg *sniff* its over
this was such a great fic
it ended sooo well
great work
:eek:scar:
it was such a well written fic
and i loved every minute of it
:D
pm me if you write anything else
thanks soooo much

this was so great fic! i absolutely loved it!
awww.. and now Syd and Vaughn are married and had a baby girl :love:

thanks for the PM!

That was so cute! Except now you have to do a whole new story so we can find out all the details of what happened in between :nods head persuasively: pleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeee

“Danny knew too!?” Eric exclaimed. Sydney nodded tearfully.

shut up eric!

Michael was seconds behind her, locking the bathroom door before pulling her into his arms. She grabbed onto his shirt as if it were her only lifeline and buried her head in his chest, hiccupped sobs escaping her lips.

aww michael is there to hold her :love:

“There’s that beautiful smile.” Michael said, cupping her chin with his hand as he kissed her lips softly, then kissed below each eye as if to make all the tears go away.

After a moment he looked her in the eye and told her, “You need to go back out there and make things right.” His voice was gentle but forceful and Sydney knew he was right.

:love: :cry: aww i love him

Jack nodded, “So... you actually like him?” He asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

:lol: thats priceless lol

Syd,
You’ll probably hate me for this, but I know with my being there, I would only cause a riff between you and your family. I couldn’t live with myself if your family was upset with you because of me.

My being there can only cause trouble and no good. I’m sorry, Sydney. I care about you so much that I just... can’t stay there.

Please forgive me.

Sincerely,
Michael

:-O WHYYY did he leave?! *gasp*

Danny gasped. “No, you wouldn’t?” Sydney just shrugged. “No, not my nails.” He shoved his hands into his pockets. “Fine, he went to the bus station so he could get a ride back to LA.”

LMAO

“No!” She gasped, “I want you to stay.”

“Okay then.” She smiled gratefully. His lips always were twitching upwards as he took her hands into his much larger ones. “So, when we get back to LA and everything goes back to normal... Do you think we could go out?” He asked her.

Sydney’s smile grew, “Yeah, on one condition.”

“Oh?” He questioned.

“I don’t have to pay.”

awwww :love:

“MmmHmm, me too.” Sydney agreed when they had broken apart. “But Will and Francie’s was pretty great, too.”

“You threw up the whole weekend.”

“Well, that’s how I figured out I was pregnant!” Sydney exclaimed, moving her body so she was sitting in his lap.

haha thats great

Sydney thought back to a day almost three years ago where Francie asked if her and Michael were meant for each other. Her answer then had been no, but now she knew the truth. They were. They were truly meant to be and she couldn’t be happier.

awww that was the best ending katy!
im going to miss this fic
you did such an awesome job tho :hug:

Back