Season 5 More details on the "big" finale spoiler

i think he was lying about killing her to protect irina, but maybe she went missing or something. jacks good deep down and although he lies to syd more often then not its usually to protect her. i can't see him really trying to kill irina, i don't see him being that cold blooded- i think the whole hit out on syd was a cover as an excuse for jack to kill her- like if someone else actually was out to kill her, then he would have got there first to protect her - maybe even from katya (though that clearly didn't work!)

Well, according to spoilers (can't remember the source :thinking: -- bolded in case people don't want to know any more than they already do lol), Jack did NOT know that Irina was still alive, which is why I was speculating what I did in my previous post... In addition, Irina has been held captive by Elena for some time (at the very least, since the beginning of the season), so that she cannot interfere with Elena's "endgame." Irina is rescued by Syd and Jack after they somehow find out she is alive and where she is being hidden by Elena.

Leslie thanks for those great pics!!!! Irina rocks!!!! (y)

One question: Derevko sisters were supposed not to get on well with each other? Has this ever been said on the show? :blink: Elena is even worse than her sisters :confused: (if that is possible)

If she comes back, I'll have to like do a dance around the house or something. I think it was her that made the second season so enjoyable, and maybe she'll bring that back to Alias.

Susana said:
Leslie thanks for those great pics!!!! Irina rocks!!!!  (y)

One question: Derevko sisters were supposed not to get on well with each other? Has this ever been said on the show?  :blink:  Elena is even worse than her sisters  :confused:  (if that is possible)
[post="1339861"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i think they might have mentioned that they didn't get along but i'm not sure :confused: Elena is terrible! all the sisters are soooo sly!!! :Ph34r:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='May 14 2005, 02:10 PM']i think they might have mentioned that they didn't get along but i'm not sure  :confused: Elena is terrible! all the sisters are soooo sly!!!  :Ph34r:
[post="1340153"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Sloane said that Elena left the KGB because of a rift with Irina. last season it seemed like Katya was working with Irina, but then she slept with Jack and tried to kill Syd, so I'm not so sure about her.

ms.katejones said:
last season it seemed like Katya was working with Irina, but then she slept with Jack and tried to kill Syd, so I'm not so sure about her.
[post="1340277"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly. I'm unsure about her :thinking:

katya said she was working with irina last season but that was thrown into doubt because of the above mentioned reasons: namely trying to kill syd.

so was katya working for the covenant last season- since she was assisting lauren in the last episode (well at least they were in the same location and both working against syd)

Leslie said:
HI -RES PIIIIICS! Not sure if these are the same as the ones at abcmedia, but I got them at LenaOlin.net, provided courtesy of our very own Jinnie. ^_^ Yay!

:thud: I'm seriously ON THE FLOOR right now.

Some observations/wishful thinking:

(1) It really does look like an "apocalypse" of some kind has occurred... :blink:

(2) It looks like Syd's hair is done up the same as in The Passage Parts 1&2 :lol:

(3) Would it not be EXCELLENT if Jack and Irina kissed?! :love:

QUESTION: How can we believe Jack really didn't know where Irina was all this time? He would never have sent someone else to do his dirty work... So he would have known if he had killed her. I have a feeling they're gonna play the "I just couldn't bring myself to kill my own wife" thing. ;)
[post="1338839"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

1 - yes i agree on the apocalypse - and it appears that irina is saying goodbye to jack and sydney because she's fleeing again (spy mommy stay! :cry)
2 - interesting observation :lol: aww the passage - my fav ep
3 - if jack and irina kiss I.WILL.DIE. OMVOMVOMG!!!!! ahhhh im freaking out just thinking about it. Seriously with al the stuff going on in the finale - spy fam, s/v, syd.irina AND j/i ... dear god i should have paramedics on call :lol:

Leslie said:
I believe Elena was the head of the Covenant. ;)
[post="1341943"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

and oh yeah totally - not too big of a shock either

i soooooooo hope irina shoots her in the face :lol:
is that bad? :P

yea im really hating elena, irina really does need to kill her brutally, no offense to sonia, but she's as wooden with her lines as nadia, who apparently is not coming back next season.

So, obviously, I guess syd kills her.

What is it with every year a new female star comes and goes just like that?

The derevko sisters *sighs* nobody knows. They r all so mysterious. U don't know ho is good and who is bad 9well obviously elenna is abd but....

Something taht i have been thinking about is if maybe Bill Vaughn knew of Yelena/Sophia true identity? Did he know who he was giving Nadia 2 or was it just a mistake (who knows) but woudn't it be weird if it turned out that vaughn's dad was like a bad guy ( bad guy cool phrase Andrea lol :lol: , yes i tlk 2 myself)

undercover_spy said:
( bad guy cool phrase Andrea lol :lol: , yes i tlk 2 myself)
[post="1342179"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know, you never shut up! :lol:

Anyways, I've been wondering the same thing you have. Did Bill Vaughn know who Elena really was? Or did he just think she was "Sophia" the orphanage lady?

I think he kidnapped Nadia and needed somewhere safe to hide her, so he brought her to Elena. He knew who she really was, but didn't know she was evil. He assumed she would want to help out Irina and protect her niece, after all, she is Irina's sister.

I'm hoping the Bill/Elena/Irina storyline is explained when Irina returns.

Back