More Male or Female Fans?

Are you a Man or Woman?

• Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i just always seemed to notice that it's all females on this site, but maybe it's just me. So i just wanted an idea...

I'm a woman and I'm 20. There have to be more gals than guys because of all the Vaughn and Sark fans.. the male characters get a lot of attention. I like Sark, myself.... :D

yeah that sounds about right. also, iv heard that a lot of men dont like to watch things that require too much thought (no offence to any men or watever, im jst saying what i heard) and with alias, you are definitly required to do a fair amount of thinkning just to keep up with the plot. then again, i havent yet heard of a bloke who doesnt find jennifer completely hot.

Sarkney_fan020 said:
I'm a woman and I'm 20. There have to be more gals than guys because of all the Vaughn and Sark fans.. the male characters get a lot of attention. I like Sark, myself.... :D
[post="961235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's not like men don't have anything to look at . . . or Sydney doesn't get any attention. ;)

or that female are more inclined to go online because they like a show ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

I'm female, and I have to admit, I do watch it partially becasue of Vaughn and Sark ( :love: ), but if they quit the show or something, I would definitley still watch it!! :smiley:

I'm also female and 13, and i watch it because of everything. I love the actions, the stunts, the love triangle, the suspence, the cliffhangers every week. What's not to love?!

Another one of these where we, the ones with testicles, are less than 20%!

:lol: It's all chicks in here! :lol:

I'm female and I'm 14. Not only have I noticed there are a lot more girls the vast majority seems to be teen/ early 20s. Does anybody else notice that?
Lucy ;)

Back