More Male or Female Fans?

Are you a Man or Woman?

• Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm female and I just turned 18...all the guys that watch Alias are in the twenties and all the girls that watch Alias are basically around 13-21...I have a sister who comes on my name and shes 13 and likes Alias too :D

I'm a girl and I'm 13. I've been watching Alias since I was 10. I didn't really understand it that much back then, but I still loved it. I started getting the more complicated plot lines when I was like 11 or 12.

I think you are right. I have a few guy friends who follow the show with me, after I forcefully recruited them into the fold. But it's just a show to them. They watch each week, but don't really talk about it, once it's over.

Me on the other hand, I like to invest myself in a show, and really get to know the characters and to figure out what makes them tick and watch the relationships grow and develop. A show like Alias with all of its multilayered story arcs is just ripe for discussion.

If Alias was around when I was back in high school, I probably would've written most of my creative writing pieces as fan fiction.

Xin Li

I'm female and I'm 14... and all my friends who like Alias are girls. Lol. Well the show's basically about girl power, and well, go us!

It's also a show about family, in its twisted little way. What initially attracted me to the show was how smart it was. It was like watching a smart version of James Bond. I love trying to pick apart every episode, and trying to guess JJ's next move.

Hey! I'm female and 15 (nearly). :rolleyes:

I started watching Alias because it was so much more intelligent than all the other stuff on TV. At first I found it hard to follow, but now I can (usually :blink: )understand it OK.

:P

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I'm female and I'm nearly 16 ^_^

I love Alias, it was them most you know intelligent series I had ever seen, what I mean is they don't just hand you a plate and say "There it is, it's that simple" they actually don't give you a lot of clues you have to work it out for yourself, and that's what makes it so good!!! :D

I think there are probably more females than males because they don't really get into it as much as we do, I dunno maybe I'm wrong!?! I mean I come on here cos none of my friends like Alias so they don't what the hell I'm on about and that really annoys me cos I have no one to say you know "What a great episode last night!" sorta thing!! :(
</span>

I think there are probably more females than males because they don't really get into it as much as we do, I dunno maybe I'm wrong!?! I mean I come on here cos none of my friends like Alias so they don't what the hell I'm on about and that really annoys me cos I have no one to say you know "What a great episode last night!" sorta thing!!  :( [/color][/font]
[post="982288"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Same here. My friends don't have the kind of apperciation for Alias I do. That's why I need a support group, to find some people that are equally as obssessed as me.

Xin Li

xinli11 said:
Me on the other hand, I like to invest myself in a show, and really get to know the characters and to figure out what makes them tick and watch the relationships grow and develop.  A show like Alias with all of its multilayered story arcs is just ripe for discussion.
[post="980689"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's nice to know there are a few of you out there. ;)

xinli11 said:
Same here.  My friends don't have the kind of apperciation for Alias I do.  That's why I need a support group, to find some people that are equally as obssessed as me.
[post="982477"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Uh huh. Well actually there are 3 of us in my class who are obssessed, but that's about it. Support Group - right wording!

Female and 15
(Meg is too, but we can only vote once)

I lost my little triad of Alias watchers from college after I graduated. Sometimes I still do a 3 way phone conference when a critical episode comes out with my chick possie, but unfortunately we are all busy now :(

Same here. My friends don't have the kind of apperciation for Alias I do. That's why I need a support group, to find some people that are equally as obssessed as me.

Xin Li

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah exactly what I mean! My friends find out that I'm on here and they're like "Alias again!" and I think they know I'm obsessed and it really get me angry when they imply it's rubbish, so I just don't tlk about it with them! But yeah it's nice to have all you guys to tlk to, I really appreciate it, so thank you!! ^_^ :groupwave: </span>

Back