More Male or Female Fans?

Are you a Man or Woman?

• Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My brother actually saw Alias before me (I was living overseas when season one started). He stopped watching, but since I bought the DVDs, he watches them almost every day! He's 21.

I actually know a number of men (19+) who watch the show. I think they just don't invest the kind of time in discussing the relationships and writing gooey fan fiction that teenage girls do.

Goofey fan fiction I just don't have the time for, to write that is. I do read them for kicks. As for the relationships, that's half the fun of alias. It's character driven show for crying out loud. They are missing the whole point of it, if they don't stop to think about the characters.

Xin Li

Alias is a spy- drama-action TV-show that has really gotten into the hearts' of women. It's a perfect show for men too. I like it and i'm a guy. When it comes to alias, ;) gender isn't the point.

ok..im a female, and im 13....
i personally think that more women watch the show, because of the basic strongest character is a female...that being sydney....
also it think that guys are less likely to watch it for that reason, or thy WILL watch it, but thats the extent of it...they wont go looking online for things that have to do with alias, theyll just sit down and watch the show, and then not talk or hear about it until the next sunday.... and i always think that guys (my age) happen to have a shorter attention span for shows such as alias, and that soem of them wouldnt be ble to figure out the complicated plot lines!(no ofense)
I also think that any male that watches it may be a slight bit older, seeing as how htere are two reasons i can think of....ONE- the fact that probably almost EVERYONE thinks Jennifer garner is hott....i know i freaked out when my dad came and sat down on the couch when i was watching alias, and sat there and watched the whole episoide...and then when i left the room to get a glass of water i heard him say to my mum "GOD Jennifer Garner is so hatt, why do you think i watch this show"....the very first thing that came to my mind was 'PIG' but then it accured to me thats probably the main reason men watch the show...i eman jen in leather...
THEN TWO-The guys my age (at least the ones i know) dont really spend that much tie watching t.v. thyre usually out playing basket ball or something untilt he sun comes up.....not really intrested in the whole spy drama anywyas....more into southpark (not that anythings wrong with southpark, personally i find the show hilarious) and other shows with more comedy in them....
ok...then lastly the women, i find that more of the women are form th age of aroung 12 to maybe 21...then they might get a little bored with it...although, my mum does watch it, and she says its because of the fact that the main character kicks a*s in almost every eppie....but hten again my mums a little out of it soemtimes!

You notice that especially in the first season, sydney was the only female? in the second season you have her mom... and then in the third season you have lauren. but basically all the people are guys except for the protagonist.

I'm probably the oldest man here at 47. < Magic Rambaldi number! :D

Think of me as the Jack Bristow of the forum! ;)

It seems like the older people like Alias for the complexity of plot. The younger females like the how Sydney empowers them.
I'm not sure what the younger males love about Alias - Sydney's body? :lol:

Hey I'm female and 21. I like alias because its fun and pretty cool, and its an exciting life that personally i would love to have! I guess i can relate to syd on an emotional level as a woman, through her friendships and relationships, but mainly i watch Alias because of its action and intriguing storylines- and thats why i think its accessable to everybody.

I'm a straight male at 24. I, of course, adore Jen Garner as much as the next straight male fan. But the main reason I like her compared to other celebs is that her wonderful personality is a breath of fresh air in this industry and she is really underrated as an actress. I also love the show as well for other reasons besides the lovely inside/out JG. Marshall cracks me up and everybody on the show just gels wonderfully. I think the Emmys should nominate Carl Lumbly for this time around because he has been solid as Dixon.

I'm a female fan, and proud to be so! I personally believe that a lot of guys don't even consider watching Alias because they believe it's a "chick flick" type of show. Little do they know what really goes on...

on this site it's mostly females but I have no idea what goes on at my school.
No one watches Alias well everyone hates it cause I talk about it and they're like I DONT CARE ABOUT ALIAS!
so basically everyone at my school hates Alias...but I think there are more female fans than male fans

Back