Are there more younger fans than older fans?

Are there more younger fans than older fans?

• I am 12 and younger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am 13 to 15

• I am 16 to 18

• I am 19 to 23

• I am 24 to 28

• I am 29 to 33

• Iam 34 and older

• Total voters
bristowbabe47 said:
I'm fourteen, they're are probably more teenagers because we dont have to work and stuff like adults.
Lucy ;)
[post="990074"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, luck dogs you guys, get to do alias stuff every day, no work to worry about. Though of course I do have more income to indulge in my obession :smiley:

I'm 15! 13 to 15 year olds rock! And also it's more likely that younger people will know how to use and navigate computers, as we learn to use them from like nursery, wheras people older wouldn't necessarly have had the opportunity or incentive to lear.

And also what Lucy said. Although I think rather than not going to work, we probably procrastinate more than *normal* adults, who have to make a living from their work. I wonder how many kids on here really should be doing homework. I know I've got questions on "Of Mice and Men" that need to be in 4th period tomorow, and posting on All A at 12:42 (Oh, that makes it today.) is not really helping!!!

Jai

I'm fourteen!!! I love being fourteen :smiley: I've been watching alias since the end of the second season, so i was twelve almost thirteen.

I'm 15! 13 to 15 year olds rock! And also it's more likely that younger people will know how to use and navigate computers, as we learn to use them from like nursery, wheras people older wouldn't necessarly have had the opportunity or incentive to lear.
Hey! We have been using computers as long or longer than you! My family had a computer before you were born! :lol:

Plus, we have to use them every day at work.

The reason there are more school-aged people on these boards is because they don't have full-time jobs, houses to run, people to take care of - on top of having a life!

Back