Mr. and Mrs. Vaughn

Dixon sees the door opening and looks towards the crash scene, seeing the two guards, still trying to put out the fire. The third guard comes around the corner and sees Nadia crying and pointing at Weiss, who is on the ground, bleeding in the chest. “What happened?” the guard asked. “I don’t know!” Nadia wailed. The guard leans in close to Weiss, and Weiss sits up and punches him, knocking him out. He looks up at Nadia, “Good acting.”

She smiles at him, “You too.”

“Yeah…I play dead very well. Practice, you know?”

Weiss is so hilarious!

Chapter was great; I hope they find Isabelle soon

This is great story.Different,syd and vaugh has marriage problems,too bad.in show they hardly even got married.continue soon,please!

WARNING: I didn't go into detail too much, but the ending of this chapter could be disturbing to some. All I gotta say, is don't stop reading it...trust me on this.

5 hours later...

Vaughn walks in his house. Once so full of life, warmth and happiness, now felt empty, dark and painful. How did we ever get here? he thought. He dropped his keys on the counter and walked in the living room, and saw Sydney sitting on the couch over dozens of pictures. "Syd, what are you doing?" Sydney looked up at him, surprised that he was he was here...or was it relief? He wasn't sure, but Sydney looked worse than he did. They had both been up for 48 hours straight, thinking nothing but the worse. Sydney's eyes were puffy so he knew she had been crying. Sydney picked up a photo and held up for him. He walked over to her, took the photo and sat down, sighing deeply. "I remember this," he said. "Her birthday." In the picture was Isabelle holding her favorite stuffed animal...Mickey Mouse. Sydney slightly smiled, remembering as well.

"She wanted to go to Disney and meet Mickey."

Vaughn smiled as well. "Do you remember what it took me to get her that doll?"

"Yes," Sydney laughed. "When it was thrown out accidentally."

"Yes...and I had to go all the way downtown and search for it, then convince the manager at the dump site, why I needed that..."

"And you brought it home and washed it, and she still took it and loved it," Sydney finished.

Vaughn put the picture down and stared at the others. "I promised her last week on her birthday that we would go and see Mickey...go to Disney."

They sat in silence for awhile. It might have been fifteen minutes or so, they weren't sure. Neither knew what to say. What would you say? All they had to do was wait. Wait till they got the call from Jack to come in and wait for The Hand to call them with the location of Isabelle. She's alive, Vaughn thought. She's alive...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sydney and Vaughn walked into APO with a purpose, with hope. Both had cleaned up to erase any evidence of sulking, and both were filled with positive gleaming hopes on their daughters safe return. What they were really feeling...was far beyond that. Sydney and Vaughn walked in as one, and saw Nadia, Jack and Sloane already in the office, talking. "Have they called?" Sydney asked right away.

"No," Sloane answered.

"They said six hours," Vaughn reminded them. "It's been six and half now."

"We know," Jack said, "But we have no way of contacting them, and the tracker stopped in an abandoned building in Chimki."

"Then I say we go to Chimki," Sydney replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Chimki]

A SWAT style APO van pulls up to the abandoned building, and agents all jump out from the back of the van. Sydney and Vaughn are the last ones out, but the first ones at the door. Vaughn brings his foot up and back and kicks in the door. With her gun raised, Sydney enters the building first followed by the other agents, including Jack and Vaughn. Within minutes, they clear the whole building, about the size of a small house and take a closer look around. It was completely empty, save for a desk and table in the far corner and chains hanging from the ceiling and far corner of the room. Vaughn walked over to the desk and saw a note lying on it. He picked it up and read it; "I knew you'd come here, Agents. I know that you'd anything to get your daughter back, however, we are no longer in Russia, nor is your daughter, I did leave a thank you present for your troubles." Vaughn looks around the room and yells, "Get out, now!" Everyone runs out of the building and goes to the van just as the building explodes. Sydney looks at Vaughn in shock and despair, with all hope lost, as Vaughn slams his hand on the van and curses.

[Los Angeles]

In the early morning, Sydney sits at the breakfast table and stares ahead to the bowl of soggy cereal in front of her, where Isabelle would normally have sat. Nothing about this day was normal though. Isabelle was still missing, and they had lost all leads. APO was completely cut off from the CIA and under heavy surveillance. Vaughn had insisted on going to APO to try and get contacts to find The Hand again. Sydney stayed behind only to shower, but in the habit of making Isabelle breakfast every school morning, she forgot that Isabelle wasn't here. And it broke her heart. Sydney got up slowly and grabbed the bowl and placed it in the sink, and washed it. She looked out the window and saw the mail truck stop in front of her house. They don't come at this time... Sydney grabbed her gun and hide it in her belt, under her shirt and stepped outside, as the mail truck left. She walked up to the mail box and opened it. There was only one piece of mail in it, and it was addressed to her. Sydney took the envelope and walked back into the house.
She stood in the kitchen and opened the envelope. Inside, was a card. "Dear Mrs. Vaughn...My deepest condolences on the death of your daughter." Sydney gasped. Inside the card was a picture. Sydney pulled out the picture and burst into tears. She covered her mouth with her hand, and her knees buckled. She suddenly felt weak...horrified. She dropped the card and picture and ran at the sink and threw up. The picture, was a photograph of Isabelle, beaten, bloody, bruised,...dead
TBC

oh no no no no no

"Dear Mrs. Vaughn...My deepest condolences on the death of your daughter." Sydney gasped. Inside the card was a picture. Sydney pulled out the picture and burst into tears. She covered her mouth with her hand, and her knees buckled. She suddenly felt weak...horrified. She dropped the card and picture and ran at the sink and threw up. The picture, was a photograph of Isabelle, beaten, bloody, bruised,...dead

no she cant be dead

thanx 4 d update
keep up trhe good work
update soon a.s.a.p
gracie

well, if you'all like, i'll try again tonight...but, it only gets worse

All I gotta say, is with me, you never know

Thanx for the replies :D

she's dreaming right? please say she is. i know they always do what the bad ppl tell them to do to get their family back and dont usually they have a plan in case the bad ppl do what they just supposedly did? i want a happy endig. but i guess they are only human (sorta) and make mistakes. thanx for the pm

she's dreaming right? please say she is. i know they always do what the bad ppl tell them to do to get their family back and dont usually they have a plan in case the bad ppl do what they just supposedly did? i want a happy endig. but i guess they are only human (sorta) and make mistakes. thanx for the pm

Is she dreaming? No. That'll be nice and simple though, but there's no suspense to that in my opinion. This is the part in the story that will make or break SYd and Vaughn.

hmm, sorry, I think I'm getting a little carried away with this story
:blush:

Ouch that letter was harsh!!!
-Please don't let her really be dead!!
I hope Syd and Vaughn will get through it!!
-I don't remember if I asked....but could I be on the PM list please!!! :D

Back